Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Crimson.. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: ..MysticAura..

actually, I definitely had a short-term crush on him after that ad, but I couldn't recognize him when I saw him in Amala, though I felt like I had seen him before. it took me many hours in scrutinizing my mind into it. then when I remembered it, I was like, "achhawohai, woto bohotcute tha!"🤣🤣

I had many such short-term crushes as well🤣 but damn how did i miss this hotness☺️Edited by ..Crimson.. - 7 years ago
darkwarrior200 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
no abeer in yesterdays episode 😒
anyway his crying avatar is annoying me so i hope things get a little better soon.

cant get the engagement encounter out of my head

the way he blocked her way
Klaustrophillic thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ..Crimson..

I had many such short-term crushes as well🤣 but damn how did i miss this hotness☺️

I hope we get a dashing avatar of him on the show soon! ☺️🤣
Klaustrophillic thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: princess200

no abeer in yesterdays episode 😒

anyway his crying avatar is annoying me so i hope things get a little better soon.

His drunk dialogues (when he said that Amala-dev didn't look good together) were so cute 😳😳 
..Crimson.. thumbnail

no abeer in yesterdays episode😒

yeah yesterday's epi was boring without abeer I've watched the engagement encounter millions times now.. abeer in blue blazer is a sight for sore eyes☺️ and how cute was amala when she said 'pleej'😆 damn this will always be my favorite scene of Ambeer😳
..Crimson.. thumbnail

I hope we get a dashing avatar of him on the show soon!☺️🤣

yep! but i don't think there'll be a party sequence anytime soon even there marriage will happen haphazardly🤣Edited by ..Crimson.. - 7 years ago
darkwarrior200 thumbnail

His drunk dialogues (when he said that Amala-dev didn't look good together) were so cute 😳😳 

he wasnt drunk that time. he hardly had a sip or two.
the way he was eyeing dev and amla was amazing too
darkwarrior200 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Crimson..

yeah yesterday's epi was boring without abeer I've watched the engagement encounter millions times now.. abeer in blue blazer is a sight for sore eyes☺️ and how cute was amala when she said 'pleej'😆 damn this will always be my favorite scene of Ambeer😳

same here...watched the engagement encounter daily before sleeping now😆
jab tak we dont get more...issi se kaam chalana padega

problem is engagement encounter is split btwn episode 6 end and episode 7 starting
and if u notice both those scenes have a slight difference...in episode 6 end the way hes blocking her way is better shown
..Crimson.. thumbnail

same here...watched the engagement encounter daily before sleeping now😆
jab tak we dont get more...issi se kaam chalana padega

problem is engagement encounter is split btwn episode 6 end and episode 7 starting
and if u notice both those scenes have a slight difference...in episode 6 end the way hes blocking her way is better shown

I watched it on insta but yeah there too the video is split between 2 parts yeah in precap they showed the blocking scene better maybe it was slightly in slow motion 😳
darkwarrior200 thumbnail
it was in slow motion yes but the part where abeer goes from left side to right side with different facial expression...that is shown better in episode 6 end. where as in epi 7 if u notice that same facial expression is shown both the times. plus the way he moves from side to side blocking her way is also better shown in epi 6.
god i notice the tiniest bits of details 🤣