Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Klaustrophillic thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
just watched all the episodes! crushing on Abeer since the very first episode!☺️ and amala-her family were adorable (obviously except our innocent πŸ˜†mando. so cruel she is!) πŸ˜† saw today's epi as well, was concentrated on ''the shattered dev' and "cruel Mandakini". πŸ˜’
 I think Abeer confessed the crime to karuna ( if that was what shown in the precap. ) 

haaye tauba, so much of surface TENSION. 

the marriage would happen probably in the next week. πŸ˜†
..Crimson.. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yeah Annie! today's epi was good finally dev got to know about Amala's condition poor guy, and on the other hand she has so many expections from him πŸ˜• Yeah.. Abeer man☺️ even im crushing on him since first epi *high five* πŸ˜†Edited by ..Crimson.. - 7 years ago
..Crimson.. thumbnail
Karuna is going to throw Abeer out of the house!!

Originally posted by: ..Crimson..

yeah Annie! today's epi was good finally dev got to know about Amala's condition poor guy, and on the other hand she has so many expections from him πŸ˜• Yeah.. Abeer man☺️ even im crushing on him since first epi *high five* πŸ˜†

I had a deep crush on him after that HDFC ad. β˜ΊοΈ but knew nothing of him. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
..Crimson.. thumbnail
shit i didnt noticed him before! πŸ˜†Edited by ..Crimson.. - 7 years ago

Karuna is going to throw Abeer out of the house!!

He wouldn't be able to bear this punishment from his masso. I think, here he takes an oath to protect Amala from the rest three and then, the marriage track starts. 

shit i didnt noticed him before! πŸ˜†

actually, I definitely had a short-term crush on him after that ad, but I couldn't recognize him when I saw him in Amala, though I felt like I had seen him before. it took me many hours in scrutinizing my mind into it. then when I remembered it, I was like, "achha wo hai, wo to bohot cute tha!"🀣🀣
darkwarrior200 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
check out rajveers twitter page...scroll a bit and ull find the hdfc ad ka link. its so cute...even in that hes worn a blue blazer.
That ad was tho ☺️ Edited by ..MysticAura.. - 7 years ago
..Crimson.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..MysticAura..

He wouldn't be able to bear this punishment from his masso. I think, here he takes an oath to protect Amala from the rest three and then, the marriage track starts.

yes! I really want to know how the marriage would happen in this remake. I'm fatmagul their marriage happens according to low.