Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: ..Crimson..

But he was not in his senses dear.. I know even i was angry on him but he's fault was only that he let his friends drug him. if he was in his senses do you think he would have let it happen? No! as far as kerim/Abeer is concerned. He isn't a bad guy like his friends yeah if they'd have showen erdu/evaan marrying fatma/amala(which is quite possible in daily soaps, thankfully it's a Turkish drama) then it would be unfair, because we all know how evaan is thus kerim/abeer has been shown a good guy from the beginning for viewers to accept him as fatmagul/amala's life partner later on.

Also don't be sorry since we are all KQHAK fans before any characters😊

Thanks Crimson.
OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

@SilverBell: U too watched the original so u may know that Kerim was not much at fault. He too was hated a lot in on Zindagi forum but Mustafa was hated more. If it was an Indian show them FG would have been paired with Vural if not Erdogan and Selim or even Mustafa who would be shown as a regular arrogant and manhandling hero. In Amala version, Abeer tried to stop them but he was pushed aside. Looked like he had more drugs and alcohol than others.
darkwarrior200 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I cant wait for their track to start man
The engagement encounter btwn the two , even though just for 2 mins...was super cute !! even cuter than her scarf getting stuck in his car.
..Crimson.. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: princess200

I cant wait for their track to start man

The engagement encounter btwn the two , even though just for 2 mins...was super cute !! even cuter than her scarf getting stuck in his car.

Seriously! Abeer is already head over heels in love 😆 But there'll confusing emotions between the two Abeer- love mixed with guilt and Amala- hatred, agony but still im eager to see them together!
They look damn cute together😳
Klaustrophillic thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I couldn't watch all the episodes yet due to my packed schedule. I'll have to watch amala-abeer encounter. Will possibly watch them tomorrow. :/
..Crimson.. thumbnail
their engagement encounter is my favorite 😳 though it was very short!Edited by ..Crimson.. - 7 years ago
..dtd... thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

their engagement encounter is my favorite 😳 though it was very short!

yap short but intense ..
darkwarrior200 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Seriously! Abeer is already head over heels in love 😆 But there'll confusing emotions between the two Abeer- love mixed with guilt and Amala- hatred, agony but still im eager to see them together!
They look damn cute together😳

I really like watching a love-hate equation although here the emotions of just hate comes from amala and his on the other hand is guilt ridden for the time being. still the conflicts will be interesting to watch i just hope its spiked with plenty of passion
..Crimson.. thumbnail
Hi @deepu_t_d09 I'm sorry what's your name? 😳
Klaustrophillic thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
heyya ruhi and deepu !🤗😃