Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Klaustrophillic thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: princess200

he wasnt drunk that time. he hardly had a sip or two.
the way he was eyeing dev and amla was amazing too

like the way he was talking, I felt that he was drunk😆😆
yup, that was amazing😳

Originally posted by: ..Crimson..

yep! but i don't think there'll be a party sequence anytime soon even there marriage will happen haphazardly🤣

🤣🤣 will have to wait a lot then! 
darkwarrior200 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
how was todays epi ? did abeer tell masso ?
yup. Though he constantly kept saying that he hadn't done anything, but eventually he confessed that him, Evaan, Suveer and Viraj were together in this. masso was shattered, she tried complaining it to the police, but Abeer pulled out the wire. Today's episode was all about Abeer confessing to masso, and Dev goes to see Amala. Mando makes a deal with maliks and viren. and in the precap, dev says "mera mazak bana kar rakh diya hain, main usko chodunga nahi." I don't know whom he was talking about. ðŸ˜†
and also, Rishan gave some " de dhana dan, de dhanadan " slaps to suveer. ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£
Edited by ..MysticAura.. - 7 years ago
when will Abeer stop crying and face it? ðŸ˜”
Neither has he stopped crying since three episodes nor has he changed his clothes. 🤣 Is there some budgetary deficit for Abeer? ðŸ¤£ Evaan n suveer have changed three times since that incident. I know that our Hero is Middle class, but that does not mean that he has no clothes. common yaar! ðŸ˜† 
SP seems to love spending on villains. ðŸ¤£
..Crimson.. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: princess200

it was in slow motion yes but the part where abeer goes from left side to right side with different facial expression...that is shown better in episode 6 end. where as in epi 7 if u notice that same facial expression is shown both the times. plus the way he moves from side to side blocking her way is also better shown in epi 6.

god i notice the tiniest bits of details🤣

I was just watch the two so didn't notice the difference😆 I'll watch again!😳
..Crimson.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..MysticAura..

when will Abeer stop crying and face it?😔

Neither has he stopped crying since three episodes nor has he changed his clothes. 🤣Is there some budgetary deficit for Abeer?🤣Evaan n suveerhave changed three times since that incident. I know that our Hero is Middle class, but that does not mean that he has no clothes. common yaar!😆
SP seems to love spending on villains.🤣

Seriously!🤣 kitna royega he even surpassed serial bahus with his crying 🤣🤣 I know he's guilty to the core but he has to face the truth warna story aage kaise badegi😳 also he need to change his clothes asap my eyes are tired of seeing him in same clothes for days 😆Edited by ..Crimson.. - 7 years ago
..Crimson.. thumbnail
but my heart went out to him when he confessed to masso and masso was beating him poor😔 poor guy, he has already repented enough by crying buckets. he's genuinely sorry i hope masso would understand this

Seriously!🤣 kitna royega he even surpassed serial bahus with his crying 🤣🤣 I know he's guilty to the core but he has to face the truth warna story aage kaise badegi😳 also he need to change his clothes asap my eyes are tired of seeing him in same clothes for days 😆

I am watching fatmagul, even kerim hasn't changed his clothes. ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

but my heart went out to him when he confessed to masso and masso was beating him poor😔 poor guy, he has already repented enough by crying buckets. he's genuinely sorry i hope masso would understand this

true.😒