Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Simz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: awida

I don't know why but I feel this list is fake. coz ARY digital itself posted the TRPs of Bey Khudi, and Rasme Dunia, which shows that BK has a bigger TRPs than RED.

Also Teri Bina's TRPs posted by Geo ..and It was a slot leader. so how come CSZ has better TRPs than it in this list?
Again. it is hard to know who gives the real numbers between the channels and fb pages. but
atleast these lists show the most popular and viewed shows on Pakistani Channels .

I have also noticed this many times its hard to know whats true
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

@Simz. atleast we can be sure which shows are the top in their channels. and that is enough.
For me I am watching only half the shows in this list. I enjoy watching shows on Urdu 1, A Plus, and TV One too. Numbers aren't every thing.
Simz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
The story has to be good i dont mind which channel
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Agree the list kinda give an idea about the top 10 to 12 shows getting good ratings
The serial may vary
--HiNa-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

It wud hv been a bigger hit if the hero was some1 else other than Ahmed Ali

They cud hv taken obi or agha or emaad here with yumna

Ahmed Ali is not strong enuf to pull in viwers viewed as solo lead hero yet

if one of them was the playing ahmad ali role in yeh raha dil i would have never watched🥱ahmad ali is the perfect for this role
no one could have played it better then him
the only reason i watch is ahmed ali ,his comedy timing is so perfect his intense eyes are soo real for the role
emaad would have looked much older then yumna and boring hota🥱

and no that is not the reason cuz alhmed ali is the lead in phir wohi mohabbat and he is in this top list

mimixoxo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MaNanHoLiC

if one of them was the playing ahmad ali role in yeh raha dil i would have never watched🥱ahmad ali is the perfect for this role

no one could have played it better then him
the only reason i watch is ahmed ali ,his comedy timing is so perfect his intense eyes are soo real for the role
emaad would have looked much older then yumna and boring hota🥱

and no that is not the reason cuz alhmed ali is the lead in phir wohi mohabbat and he is in this top list

totally agree, ahmed ali is good actor , i have seen his other shows.. he pulls of characters with very good finesse.. Emaad ( has the same acting.. expressions..).. Obi, no way...
Agha in my opnion doesn't have the pull. I don't understand why people love these actors compared to Ahmed Ali... Ahmed Ali pulls you into the role of the characters compared to others
Again, I believe alot of people are just going for looks of the men and current popularity due to a certain show being a hit and forgetting the roles the character requires ...
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Ahmad Ali is way better than any actor considering the role of Zaki in YRD. it is only a matter of time for him to become the most populer actor in the industry.