plz watch ho mann Jahan

I posted the HD link in its thread which I made

Plz check the thread ...its supposed to be within pg 1 to 3

It's an excellent pak movie

N fortunately the HD print is available now
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
I am offended cuz Saya e Deewar didn't get nominated. Emmad Irfani didn't get any nominations for his portrayal of Malik Mansoor. Kuch Na Kaho ko nominate karenge yeh log ? My foot 😆
Simz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Ahsan Khan responds to Yasir Hussain's rapist' comment

News of the day: We're all livid over what Yasir Hussain said at the Hum Awards this weekend and rightfully so. When introducing Ahsan Khan on stage, Yasir proceeded to applaud the actor's game-changing performance in Udaari by saying the following words: "Itna khoobsurat rapist, kaash mein bhi bacha hota (What a handsome rapist; I wish I was a child as well).

Take a second to let that sink in if you haven't already been outraged at the comedian/actor's callousness.

Yasir probably realized his mistake when the internet started breaking over his comments, which is why he immediately released a video in which he apologized for his comments, but the damage has been done and it cannot be taken back with an apology on social media.

Something Haute got in touch with Ahsan Khan himself to see what the actor thought of Yasir's statements. "I'm very, very disappointed in Yasir's tasteless comment. I really do not want to associate myself with this cheap joke in any way," shared Ahsan when we spoke over the phone. "But what are you going to say to all those people who actually laughed at this joke? There's a problem with our mentality and that's what we need to work on."

But as angry as Ahsan is about Yasir's comment, he says that we should always give people another chance and allow a margin of error. "He's given an apology and I think we should give him a chance. Sometimes people say things in the spur of the moment and there's a lot of pressure on stars when they're standing on such a huge stage and speaking to so many people. I do want to say that he doesn't need to apologize to me though; he needs to apologize to the society because I'm speaking on their behalf."

Ahsan concluded that while Yasir's comment is disappointing, it does not overshadow the work the Udaari team has already done. "One statement doesn't change anything. We've brought the issue of child abuse to the limelight and I personally will work on bringing such social issues forward."
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

I am offended cuz Saya e Deewar didn't get nominated. Emmad Irfani didn't get any nominations for his portrayal of Malik Mansoor. Kuch Na Kaho ko nominate karenge yeh log ? My foot 😆

Even I m offended

Mallik mansoor n sae e deewar OST shud hv been nominated

But of course they will nominate KNK as it's a bigger hit than saye e deewar...surprising but true

And I m glad knk will be nominated next yr coz this yr there was too much competition from udaari sang e mar mar man mayal n bin roye

Next yr will be a bit slack as the line up of him shows this yr r just ok
Simz786 thumbnail
Hamza ali -
A random celebrity at Hum Awards to me: Shalwar Kameez and waist coat, why are you dressed as a wannabee politician at a jalsa?

Me to random celebrity friend: Why are you dressed in a tuxedo as a wannabee Gora at the Oscars?

Pakistani Award Shows are not just a celebration but also representation of our culture. Lets bring back Pakistani culture in fashion and i would love to see award shows with only Pakistani music and content.
Simz786 thumbnail
Good on hamza, that person deserved a response. He was wearing something cultural, shouldnt be picked on for that.
.Anya. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Hamza should try different color why always black he can represent culture in blue white grey colors 😆
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Simz786

Hamza ali -
A random celebrity at Hum Awards to me: Shalwar Kameez and waist coat, why are you dressed as a wannabee politician at a jalsa?

Me to random celebrity friend: Why are you dressed in a tuxedo as a wannabee Gora at the Oscars?

Pakistani Award Shows are not just a celebration but also representation of our culture. Lets bring back Pakistani culture in fashion and i would love to see award shows with only Pakistani music and content.

I wish a gal asked him that ques n he answered that gal that
Coz I don't mind watching guys in tuxedos
It's very much accepted everywhere as a formal dress up

But what's with the offshoulder sleeveless legs showing tight gowns worn by every1

SALUTE to Hamza for looking so cool in Desi wear

He looks amazing in every award function
Simz786 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kth_anya

Hamza should try different color why always black he can represent culture in blue white grey colors 😆

Maybe thats his fave colour 😆