Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: sanashau

Why did they give tribute to JJ with music?? He LEFT music, he probably doesn't want to be remembered this way. Why not sing one of his nasheeds?

Decent music is not prohibited in Islam. If Junaid left it then it was his choice. They gave tribute to him by choosing a decent song which is considered a national song "hai jazba junoon" and there is nothing wrong in it.
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

Decent music is not prohibited in Islam. If Junaid left it then it was his choice. They gave tribute to him by choosing a decent song which is considered a national song "hai jazba junoon" and there is nothing wrong in it.

EXACTLY there is nothing wrong with it

I found it very beautiful that they remembered him n paid tribute
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Abby, there was nothing funny in that comment. I have not seen him saying it but just by reading what you quoted.. I feel ajeeb.. eww !
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

Abby, there was nothing funny in that comment. I have not seen him saying it but just by reading what you quoted.. I feel ajeeb.. eww !

I m not saying it's funny either

He shud not hv said that given udaari raised the ques of child abuse in the strongest way possible

But people r giving him gaalis in social media so much as if he deserves a death sentence

Since in awards people make fun of anything n everything ...he forgot saying this won't go well with fun

He made a mistake ...but he just complimented ahsan good looks with the statement...its not as if he cheered for child abuse

But what's with the roaring rage

Anyways I don't like him in the first place

So mitti daal
Simz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
He has apologised so bas karo ab
https://instagram.com/p/BTgrLzEgDDo/
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Sorry but that comment is not justified in anyway to talk like this about child abuser. I am disturbed by that statement Ahsan was fab in Udaari but his character was horrible so don't mix reel with real! priase Ahsan for playing that character well not Paa Imtiaz 🤢
I-Heart-Sanz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Agree that it was a distasteful comment & since he apologised, let's just forget it.
I am so happy that finally Sajal won Best Actress Award. I know some may not be happy with the fact that she won it for Gulerana but trust me, as her fan, we have waited so long for this day! She has always done an amazing job in all her shows and even in Gulerana she did the same but as compared to Feroze, her scope for performance is less! But whatever that was given to her, she aced it! Whereas, in Chup Raho, Nanhi, Aasmano Pe Likha etc, she did so well and definitely deserved an award but she didn't get what was her due!

So it was definitely a long wait for us! Am just so happy that she finally won it!

pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

#EmAar (Radd)

Hamza is looking so awful without beard.
Everyone was looking ajeeb because of the terrible dressing
All the wards r deserving i'm happy for it.
I liked feroze and sajal as a couple in gul e rana.I wanted them to win but chalo choro.
Hum tv k awards without giving an award to mahira are incomplete.
Even though this time i'm with her getting an award
fa.ri.ya. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hum has made a record this time
they nominated mahira and humayun saeed in onscreen couple category but didnt give her the award

Simz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
So funny seeing countless posing pics of mawra with the two awards that are not even hers 😆