Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sanashau thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Sanam jung looked very decent! What's wrong with maya? Off shoulder? Hello? This is a Muslim country!
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanashau

Sanam jung looked very decent! What's wrong with maya? Off shoulder? Hello? This is a Muslim country!

To be fair...Maya was as revealing or as covered as the majority of the actresses there. Not sure what has come over these actresses to dress so Western...but if they insist on doing so, they could be a little more traditional.
Simz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

🤣

Word Count: 0

Simz786 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanashau

Why did they give tribute to JJ with music?? He LEFT music, he probably doesn't want to be remembered this way. Why not sing one of his nasheeds?

It would just be offensive playing a nasheed in this sort of atmosphere
Simz786 thumbnail
Thank you anya for sharing pics and winners 🤗
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I don't mind if they wear western dresses but atleast wear some pretty ones I don't like Maya one shoulder dress at all. Some dresses are so, so but most are awful.
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
BEST actor popular Hamza Ali abbas ...yasss...i LOVED him as Salauddin in Mann mayal
Best actress popular Mahira Khan...fir first time in life I agree...she was just OUTSTANDING in bin roye outshining every1 ...

Best actor jury n best actor in a negative role...AHSAN KHAN...NO QUES ASKED

Best actress jury...sajal Ali...she was good but feroze stole the show in gul e rana

Best OST...mann mayal...yasss...i used to listen to it on loop

Best writer...sang e mar mar...THANK u hum tv

Best director...EHTESHAMUDDIN...fir udaari...cheers

Best actor in supporting role...TORAH KHAN...yayyy...most deserved

Best actress in supporting role...sania saeed for sange mar mar ...cheers

MOST IMPACTFUL CHARACTER...NAUMAN IJAZ FROM SANGE MAR MAR AND BUSHRA ANSARI FROM UDAARI...thank u hum tv

Best Jodi...MANNU N SALAHUDDIN who took the whole nation by storm...i so wanna see obis expression in this

Best Jodi jury...farhan n urwa...i hate to admit but I LOVED them as arsh n meera in udaari

Best soap actress...sanam choudhury from tere mere beech...she was indeed good there

Sensation of the year award...KUBRA KHAN...true that

sanashau thumbnail

Originally posted by: Simz786

It would just be offensive playing a nasheed in this sort of atmosphere

Then sing without music ..
sanashau thumbnail
I don't know I can't even be excited about Ahsan's win. I'm still disturbed by the comment...
Aatra.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I liked Hum Awards this time. Most of it went to well deserving people and were fair.. Only grudge I have is Urwa and Farhan? Like Seriously Hum TV! They could have just given that couple Award to Sajal-Feroze ❤️ ..
And Obviously I am super happy for Hamza winning best Male actor award Best Couple of the Year for Maya-Hamza ❤️
Anddd!! about the dresses OMG 🤣 What was Mawra wearing?..Our actress need to dress better. They were not vulgar last night but still they should style better than this 🤔