And he looks so good

Omggg
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 7 years ago
Off topic
Hope u guys hv seen the new ARY show promo
MUBARAK HO BETI HUI HAIN ...written by Faiza iftikher
I was really pissed to see why this gheesa peeta same drama by Faiza after dillagi display and ap ke liye

There was another ARY show on this line called daagh which has fahad Mustafa n a new gal

But then Faiza said in her fb today while posting the promo that this show is the story of her own mother and it's a tribute to her

And in that post she tagged all her sisters

I felt so bad

Felt like crying ...

I hope this show gets all the success n Faiza iftikher tribute gets the deserved recognition ...

-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I loved Humaima and Feroze ka episode.. I laughed so much during the games they played. And the interviews were good too. I have seen Alishba Syra one and this one so far and for me Humaima Feroze one was slightly better.
When Umair Jaswal's name came n Feroze had to give a hint to Humaima he just started singing Sammi Meri Waar in rock style 🤣 and Humaima instantly said Umair. Aahh that Sammi Meri Waar is so iconic !

People are judging this season of HSY going by only one reply or one remark whereas I am talking about the episode as a whole. We are so skilled in criticising that we don't see the good things in our shows.

Other than that.. if people don't like certain actors they will definitely not like their episodes too.. difficult much ? :D

Now I will watch Aisha and Azfar one.
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

I loved Humaima and Feroze ka episode.. I laughed so much during the games they played. And the interviews were good too. I have seen Alishba Syra one and this one so far and for me Humaima Feroze one was slightly better.

When Umair Jaswal's name came n Feroze had to give a hint to Humaima he just started singing Sammi Meri Waar in rock style 🤣 and Humaima instantly said Umair. Aahh that Sammi Meri Waar is so iconic !

People are judging this season of HSY going by only one reply or one remark whereas I am talking about the episode as a whole. We are so skilled in criticising that we don't see the good things in our shows.

Other than that.. if people don't like certain actors they will definitely not like their episodes too.. difficult much ? :D

THANK U FOR THE APPRECIATION and ACKNOWLEDGMEMT

That's what I hv been saying from day 1

Hsy is the ONLY talk show worth watching

And he has such a good rappo with the guests and he isn't biased

By now he has brought LITERALLY 90% of the industry

Hum shud hv aired it in hum tv from season 1 itself instead of airing the 3 seasons in hum sitaray

I m glad the 4th one is aired on hum n they shut hum sitaray

AYESHA AZFU one was a laugh riot

Do watch it
Edited by ABBY_JERAN - 7 years ago
.Anya. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Today's episode is boring faltu rapid fire.
.Anya. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

I think Humaima and Feroze episode is best one of the season till now.
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Oh yeah I forgot
Today is my khelus episode

Omggg

Running to watch his chaand sa Roshan chehra