Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

Even we stalk the knk stars on Insta 24x7 lolz

Abby you were making fun of us for doing this exact thing yesterday πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
_Sapphire_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
It is noticed that both Moshin and Ayna do take pride in caring for their appearances even in the post-leap - they both look very smart. Think we know now that they are doing this for each other. Want to impress one another. MoNa do lead a very active married life πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Fobs As a reply to your last line - yes we do know 🀣
Edited by CharmGal - 7 years ago
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
I never made fun of the stalking
Given I m the biggest stalker ever

I stalk the stars of my fav shows in Twitter n fb as well

Jo jahan mil jaye

What I made fun of was crying cribbing for pgs after pgs over just a "like" of navin which was a bit too overdone

Why will I mk fun of stalking when i m n the biggest stalker myself

Woh bhi bohot pehle se

But I prefer enjoying the drama with the flow rather than so called preparing myself with made up predictions
_Sapphire_ thumbnail
Let's hope tomorrow's ep will have some good MoNa scenes since I am additcted to their scenes πŸ˜†
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
ISHQ DUA
THANK GOD U I MENTIONED

EMAAD WAS LOOKING A ZILLION BUCKS IN THE WHITE SHIRT

I think that scene with taabi was shot a bit before coz there emaad has a super sexy physique with a fuller face n hence was looking so good

But the EMNA scene in bedroom in the grey Kurta emaad was looking skiing again with a shrunken face

All this mk me think which fobby said before

That they indeed may add new EMNA scenes which had been shot recently which wasn't planned before
_Sapphire_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fobby_FoSho

And though Mohsin was commenting on Aina's personality, he was still checking his extremely hot, incredibly beautiful wife out. The two of them know they lucked out in the looks department.

We've come a long, long way from Mohsin saying to Aina in the car, "You make your OK-ish face look like a zoo animal with all that makeup".

The fact that Aina didn't go to see Taabi until the next morning...well, after the MoNa make up, I think we all know what those two got up toπŸ˜‰

Fobs - Moshin found Ayna physically attractive from the moment they have got married. There so many moments/scenes in the pre-leap where Moshin's secret attraction toward Ayna was visible. πŸ˜†
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This was the best post-leap episode yet, and I said this about the previous episode too.

But just brace yourselves, you guys...I think the writers are setting up the mother of all MoNa fights, so while today MoNa ended happy together, there will most likely be a downward slope from here until the fight.

I'm NOT saying tomorrow's episode will be bad. I'm saying that if tomorrow doesn't have all the MoNa that today's had, don't be frightened or worried. Just see how it all plays out.
Edited by Fobby_FoSho - 7 years ago
_Sapphire_ thumbnail
Agreed 100% with Fobs plus I don't think I could stay away from our beloved MoNa even if I want to πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Lets b very pessimistic about tomorrows epi it will work in our favour like it did today 😳 🀣
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
As long as Mona has the centre stage I really don't care what type of scene it is
Coz even their fights hv CHEMISTRY as some1 mentioned above

Plus I don't mind watching misunderstanding roothna manana

As long as it's Mona on the same frame n the scenes make sense

I m all in