Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Knklove thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Was always stalking KNK actor Instagram pages and found you guys about a week ago!!! Absolutely love the reviews. Makes me watch the scenes again and again to see the different points of view haha!
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
@knklove
Man ur username had us sold

Of course u r welcome here yaar

What's ur name

Share ur views

We love to read
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
@knklove
From where did u get to know abt us yaar

One of us...did post the link of this thread to navin n emaad in Insta n navin indeed checked the thread n was shocked at our discussions n thanked her for sharing the link of the thread

Did u get to know abt us from that link
Ishq-Dua thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
omg omg omg I can't explain how friggen happy I am with today's episode!!
Finally the focus is back on MoNa
I feel like giving a big hug to the writers today for getting their brains back and giving us what we wanted.

I've always liked Raania but today I adore her because it's proven she's also part of MoNa's gangπŸ˜‰

So glad we got to see Mohsin's monologue back today!

The scene where Ayna is sitting on the prayer mat doing dua and Mohsin is sitting on the bed admiring her as he's cleaning his glasses.
It was so heartwarming to see MoNa like that after a long time.
Mohsin: kitne saal ho gaye abhi wasi ki wasi ho
kabhi shehed se meethi
aur kabhi neem se bhi karvi
Kabhi dil ki itni kareeb k koi fasla nahi
aur kabhi ...
and then he breaks his monologue with
bas karo kya sari dua aaj hi maang leni hai lol

Mohsin you just had to ruin those romantic and beautiful lines
didn't youπŸ˜†

Ayna praying to Allah to give her strength to stand up for her daughter. Awww she's such a sweetheart and she really has become a true mother to Mohsin's kids just like she promised.
When Mohsin says Friday is the engagement without even looking at Ayna. LOL he so knows how to get her to talk with him.
And when Ayna asks kiski, the look Mohsin gives her cracked me up. I almost thought he was going to be sarcastic and say mineπŸ˜†
He says Tabi and Afaaq's engagement and when Ayna takes a deep breath but doesn't say anything.
Mohsin: tum kuch bol kyu nahi rahi.
He doesn't like it when she says something, yet when she doesn't he always asks her why she's not saying anything πŸ˜†

Ayna finally tells him that Tabi isn't happy with this relationship.
Then Mohsin is back to his old self and tells her so she's going against his decision.
When he gets up and walks towards her with those sexy eyes. Ufff Emaad Irfani please have some mercy and stop killing us with your hotness!🀒
Mohsin: Toh tum kya karogi?
Now Ayna walks closer to him.
Ayna: jo ho saka karoongi.

Even the way they challenge each other is romantic!☺️
I love how Ayna says humari beti and tells Mohsin that this is the first time she's asked something from me and that is my support. And I'm going to give it to her.
Way to go Ayna!
Mohsin: toh tum usse apna saath bhi dugi?
Ayna: haan dungi.
Then Mohsin gets into the angry Mohsin mode when she tells him that she asked me today if I'm her mom or not.
He yells at her then you should have told her.
Ayna shocks him by saying that if it becomes necessary then she would tell her.
Then Mohsin gets angrier and yells tum aisa kuch nahi karogi!
and if you did then the outcome is not going to be good.
We see Raania (biggest MoNa shipper) eavesdropping by the door.
Their voices get louder and they start arguing and when Mohsin yells Ayna chup karo, Raania barges into the room.
Mohsin: Tum yahan kya kar rahe hoon πŸ˜†
Raina gives an excuse that her head hurts and she needs a tablet. Ayna tries to send her off, but Raania insists that Ayna come with her and give her the tablet lol .Mohsin gets upset, and tells Raania that they were discussing something important here, but Raania doesn't listen and basically pulls Ayna along with herπŸ˜† leaving poor Mohsin in the room by himself.

Aww Raania is so cute the way she cries hugging Ayna. She tells her what if he had raised his hand on you. No Raania girl Mohsin can be angry and rude with Ayna,
but he would never raise his hand on her.
I love how Raania cares about Ayna so much.

I really loved how Raania stood up for Ayna and told Mohsin that he can't behave this way with her, but when she said if you do, then consider me dead for you. Mohsin's face oh God how hurt and surprised he looked.

I liked the scene where Raania tells Tabi to fight for her own instead of telling Ayna to face everything while she stands behind. I think Tabi is too much at times, I always disliked the fact that she always blamed Ayna and thought of her as weak because she kept quite and endured everything Mohsin did. For some reason I think Tabi just feels better about herself by blaming Ayna for her weakness, instead of having the guts to stand up for herself and speak with her father.

Anyways, then comes another beautiful MoNa scene.
Where Mohsin is sitting on the end of his bed still hurt by Raania's words and Ayna like a loving wife comes to him with a glass of water.
Mohsin: Mere bache mujhse nafrat karne lage hain.
Ayna without any hesitation sits beside him.
Ayna: aisa nahi hai
Mohsin; aisa hi hai, kyun ki unki nazroon mein tum mazloom aur main zalim.
Aww I really felt so bad for Mohsin, how hard it is for someone to think their own child/children hates them and thinks of them this way.
I really loved how Ayna explained to him, it's because she listens to them while he only gives them orders. They don't hate him, he just needs to try talking to them with love.
Finally Mohsin agrees what Ayna is saying is right. The way he places his hand on hers. EEEKS!!!!! My heartbeats tripled!☺️
Then when Ayna places her hand on his shoulder. Ahhh!!!! I think I was trying to stop myself from screaming out loud. Even Mohsin looked a bit surprised by her gesture, he eyes shifted to her hand on his shoulder and to her face.
The chemistry these two share is so friggen unbelievable!! How do they manage to look so damn BEAUTIFUL together?! They have totally become my favorite Pakistani onscreen couple.

I loved the other conversation between Raania and Ayna, where Ayna asks her why she married her father and points out how her father is so handsome. hayee woh toh hai
And Ayna actually agrees. πŸ˜‰ I loved how she says that Mohsin has given her a lot of things like a home and loving kids. But when Raaina points out that she doesn't think Mohsin actually respects her, Ayna looked so taken aback.
We see later on Ayna still reminiscing those words and is in deep thought. I wonder if Ayna has actually started doubting if Mohsin actually respects her or not.

Btw Mohsin was looking so HOT in that white shirt. I was having a hard time concentrating on the conversation between
him and Tabi. πŸ˜†
So Mohsin does actually talk with Tabi and tells her to choose between the two proposals, but he still kind of pressures her into marrying Afaaq. Why am I not surprised lol So Mohsin like.

Overall it was a beautiful episode and I'm so happy because I honestly didn't have any expectations or hopes that the show was going to go back on track. But I'm glad I was proven wrong.

Can't wait for the next episode.

PS. I purposely didn't include anything about Afaaq and his mother bc I don't care about them lol.

Edited by Ishq-Dua - 7 years ago
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Even we stalk the knk stars on Insta 24x7 lolz
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Tabs_

I think we only have long discussions if we are upset at the episode or anxious cuz i think everyone was satisfied with the episode and now all are gone 🀣

I'm waiting for Aina to get livid with Mohsin once she finds out how Mohsin talked to Taabi, unless he confesses it to her first.

Seriously, I do think Imran will come in, or somehow, Aina will have a chance at a life away from Mohsin right when MoNa get into a huge fight, either about Mohsin manipulating Taabi or the Maaz truth, etc.

It was all being set up perfectly...we just were watching episode-by-episode so couldn't see it. The writers wanted MoNa to have a relatively small fight and have them make up, meaning have Aina's faith in Mohsin restored again. This time, though, when she realizes he still pressured Taabi, or something or other about Maaz is revealed, there will be a much bigger fight. This will make or break MoNa. AIna will feel like her faith in Mohsin was always misplaced, that he'll never change. The lines that he doesn't respect her will come back and taunt her, and she may leave to take up that offer of a new life.

Whether or not MoNa or Aina survive at the end of the day is still left to be determined!
_Sapphire_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Can I just say I absolutely love today's MoNa scenes - they are the best post leap scenes so far

The way Moshin was staring at Ayna full of love, passion and fondness. He love her for being herself. She is only woman for him not even Nadia came close. In that moment - anyone could tell his inner self is appreciating that she is with him during all these years and even now. He wouldn't change that for anyone. The way he wanted her to finish her prayers quickly - shows his need for her. He was craving for her undivided attention toward him. For Moshin - it's only Ayna who truly captured his heart.

The shock on his face when he realised he about to hit her - make it clear that he never ever slap not even once during their eighteen years marriage together. And in this heated moment - he was surprised about his first time extreme behaviour (referring the almost slap). The way Ayna talked to Raina (after she took her away) was in a clam and rational manner. She remained unaffected about Moshin's almost slap meant that despite his anger, she knew her husband would never hurt her through physical ways/methods It's Ayna who reassured Moshin that she and his kids still need him.

Mona scene in the bedroom 😳
The way Moshin was able to quickly reach to his wife's hands for reassurance without directly looking at her does highlight his subtle knowledge in his wife's usual postures. She look contented when he held her hands - indicate it is normal and usual for them to intimate in that way. The way Moshin reacted when his wife touch him on his shoulder - he was definitely affected by her touch even in that stressful time. The relief and happiness on Ayna's face toward Moshin - in that look she was saying this is my husband the man who I love and recognise as in the first post leap ep Ayna did say to him he isn't always like that.
More importantly Moshin had acknowledged his wife contributions and that she is always right and is there to guide him. He value ayna as his life partner and deep down he doesn't know what he would do without her if she wasn't here with him. MoNa love for each other was shown in that scene

Even Ayna acknowledged that her husband is a handsome man - indicated that she too find him physically attractive as he did to her. So MoNa's physical attraction toward one another and relying on each other for emotional support is mutual on both sides

Just loved today ep
Edited by CharmGal - 7 years ago
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
ISHQ DUA
WHAT A BEAUTIFUL review yaar

Loved it loved it loved it
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Omggg
It's raining reviews after reviews

And such AMAZING write ups

Eeekkksss

I m having a blast
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: CharmGal

Even Ayna acknowledged that her husband is a handsome man - indicated that she too find him physically attractive as he did to her. So MoNa's physical attraction toward one another and relying on each other for emotional support is mutual on both sides

And though Mohsin was commenting on Aina's personality, he was still checking his extremely hot, incredibly beautiful wife out. The two of them know they lucked out in the looks department.

We've come a long, long way from Mohsin saying to Aina in the car, "You make your OK-ish face look like a zoo animal with all that makeup".

The fact that Aina didn't go to see Taabi until the next morning...well, after the MoNa make up, I think we all know what those two got up to πŸ˜‰