Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago
Also the bit where Aina says aap Tabi se baat karenge and he says karna to padegi reminded me so much of the pre leap scene on the couch where she says daal chaawal banwaye hain aap khaalenge n he says something on the lines of khaane to padenge! Both scenes had the same flavor from Mohsins end.
Edited by -RD- - 7 years ago
_Tabs_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@RD
"the moments where u thought he was indeed going to change"

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Love it
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
I m in now as well
Was just reading TABS volcanic eruptions all this time

Finally caught up

@RD...i didn't know u can b so funny as well
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
You guys, Mohsin's lines to Taabi were actually pretty great. The important thing to remember is that he's not intentionally trying to hurt her. He's not purposefully defying Aina. He's already said that he's afraid of what happened to Aina happening to his daughters. Mohsin, Aina's cousin, has had a wonderful life with Aina and Mohsin knows Imran left Aina hung out to dry. Mohsin thinks being with a man who is a blood relative is preferable to an unknown guy because that is what he experienced firsthand with Aina and Imran.

Mohsin's eventual realization that Jamal isn't inferior because he isn't related is the perfect closure to something I thought the drama wouldn't touch again: that Imran, despite being a good guy, wasn't able to be with his true love. Mohsin eventually giving his blessing to the Taabi/Jamal marriage will be the closing to Imran's story in a way, too, that not all all "ghair" men are bad. Let's just hope Taabi doesn't actually end up marrying the skeeve before it's too late.
Edited by Fobby_FoSho - 7 years ago
_Tabs_ thumbnail
@Fobby,
Totally, we have to take each episode at face value with a grain of salt as we are literally thrown a curveball with each episode. I mean, we thought Mohsin would slap Aina and what we got were 2-3 amazing MoNa scenes.

"I think there's more *negative* to Alia's character than meets the eye" 100% agree. I think she's waiting to play her vamp cards...

So in your opinion, Is Mohsin predictable as he does the unexpected 😆?

For quite a number of scenes I forgot Raania isn't Aina's real daughter otherwise, I'd think she took after Feisty Aina 😆

Maybe it's just me but I don't think Imraan will come back for Aina, instead, He'll come back for Maaz. The last scene between them ( pre MoNa Nikah) sealed the deal that ImNa isn't going to happen and after today's MoNa scenes, definitely not. 😉😆

It's like the writers had to juxtapose that while the kids feel a certain way, the way MoNa act behind closed doors is a world all their own. It's a side of Mohsin that only Aina knows. Everybody else in the world thinks she's crazy for staying with him, but she knows there's good with the bad. The fact that the writers threw in those scenes right before Raania made her respect line was very obvious.

^^ 👏👏👏 great analysis.

Ooh, I had to read catcher in the rye way back in school. And I absolutely hated it at first. and then I re-read it and exactly, we don't know the whole story. We know a little of his flashbacks, only the parts Holden tells us, and we only see his one day in the story. and in the ending, he [holden] realizes that too. it is one of my favorite books now 😆😎

_Tabs_ thumbnail
@Abby, what volcanic eruptions? I'm as calm as the ocean and salty too🤣 🤣 i just get swept up in currents😉🤣🤣

@ fobby. I don't have Fb, ask abby or ash if they can post it. Sorry 😳
Edited by _Tabs_ - 7 years ago
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Can somebody post my review on the Hum TV page? Pretty please :D
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: _Tabs_

@RD

"the moments where u thought he was indeed going to change"

🤣

Love it

MOHSIN DID LISTEN TO AYNA PARTIALLY

as AYNA told him that he just dictates them n hence they r scared of him

But today's kids hv to be convinced in a different way

That Mohsin indeed realised that he can no longer be the dictator

And tbh I cud relate to the points Mohsin told tabi...he doesn't know Affaq is a jerk n he wants tabi to stay in this house and fathers n brothers r more possessive of the sisters n daughters going away than mothers

MOHSIN did agree that the other proposal is better but since he is old school he wants to keep his daughters within family

It's not as if he knows Affaq is a jerk but STILL forcing her

For Mohsin Affaq is his Khoon who can't b evil

And to b honest Affaq isn't that creep as well...yes he is greedy n a bit flirty but he is not evil

So I cud relate to whatever Mohsin told tabi

And I loved how in the bedroom scene Mohsin did take ayna suggestion to talk it out with tabi but then did what he wanted done...but not with a bad intention

If Affaq wasn't like this
Even I wud hv voted for Affaq
_Tabs_ thumbnail
^^ there's nothing wrong with Affaq except for he's after their wealth, and he doesn't have respect for Mohsin or Mohsin's family.

otherwise, we wouldn't have a problem.

Edited by _Tabs_ - 7 years ago
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Mohsin listening to Aina showing signs of changing and then going bk to doing it his way was typical Mohsin till he doesnt make a mistake or realise he was making a mistake with his way till then he will remain this self righteous my way or hi way Mohsin 😆
Edited by -RD- - 7 years ago