Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago
The Chi in MoNa's bedroom was v positive today may b the fengshui was right 😆

The kabhi shehad si meethi kabhi neem se bhi kadvi kabhi dil ke itne paas ki koi faasla na ho and then aloud comes Bas karo bit kya saari dua aaj hi maang leni hai ishhh what was he wanting there 😆

Edited by -RD- - 7 years ago
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
You are on a roll Tabs.. you are mentioning every single bit of the episode which was needed badly.. I had my dinner.. now I am in too.
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
And I abs love how the kids n Aani try to protect each other in their own way including Asher and Raania to bilkul mast kickass hai 👍🏼 if not for her Mohsin would never realise where he was going wrong even if it was for a moment and it lead him to talk to Tabi even if it meant emotionally blackmailing her 😆
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@RD: We ALL know what he was wanting there! His wife is still a MILF after all these years! Dang Mohsin, you lucky, lucky guy!
As far as the "Have MoNa slept together yet?" thing goes

I TOLD you! Their little touches, how he reached for her hand without even looking, how she didn't even flinch when he reached for her...clearly, they have touched each other a lot!😉
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
RDDD ! Oh I love you for posting this particular scene.. it actually came as a surprise to me. Like.. Mohsin actually was staring at her .. like yo that's MY girl I want see her like a boss 😎
Edited by -RisingAsh- - 7 years ago
_Tabs_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Well. Is Tabi and Affaq aren't happening, what are the chances of Raania and Affaq happening. I quite like their banter. RaAq anyone? 😆
Raania literally says anything that I think...the whole I don't think baba respects you seeing the amount of times he gets angry on her".

What do you all think? I think Aina was just faking it and telling that to Raania just Ainvayi or does she actually think Mohsin respects her.

If it was last week's episode, I'd say no. but post- bedroom scene in this episode. I'd say Mohsin respects and loves Aina

_Tabs_ thumbnail
@Ash, I'm still watching. it takes me longer to watch as I write down my thoughts as i watch 😆
@RD THANK YOU! for posting these, ❤️

@ Fobby! You were right. Idk why i ever doubted you 😆
_Tabs_ thumbnail
In the Tabi/ Mohsin scene, Mohsin looks like Tabi's older brother 🤣
Mohsin. Stop putting your personal views and persuading Tabi toward your sister's son 🤓

I swear after all this, if Tabi chooses Affaq. 😳
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Hahahaha ! AHH we are amazing. We are so sure about them doing IT once at leastby just seeing the way they touch each other so randomly as normal couples would do.. even though they didn't show anything of that kind in a prominent way, but we guessed through gestures.. just like we analyzed Naveen's LIKE yesterday and jumped into different conclusions.. I love this team 😎
_Tabs_ thumbnail
Koi hai? I'm fresh full of thoughts and emotions. 😎