Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Tabs_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
CFA is out of this world. Forget FBI, m16, James Bond. Etc.
All you need is CFA's deducing skills and one social media post. And you can get a 45pg report
🀣

Btw. I wasn't here for the actual discussion but tabs also sounds like a name on a key chain. As does Abby and RD

Can we collectively call ourselves the knk keychains πŸ˜†
_Tabs_ thumbnail
In my humble and personal opinion. Agha Ali looks good with all his heroines. I'd love to see him and Naveen
_Tabs_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

She doesn't die in MOL

So. In her 5 shows, Humsafar. Alvira, mol, knk and sedbn, she dies in 3 (I included sedbn) and lives in one. And the knk is unknown. But she dies in 3 of 5. Statistically. She's likely to die in this too🀣

PSA: Navin, stop doing shows where you die πŸ˜†
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

She just acted in 5 shows? unbelievable.😲 she's so beautiful and talented. how come producers didn't cast her in many shows?
_Tabs_ thumbnail

the KNK thread today. 🀣
JNam thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

She just acted in 5 shows? unbelievable.😲 she's so beautiful and talented. how come producers didn't cast her in many shows?

Seriously? Those are all her shows so far? And how long has it been since Humsafar? 5-7 years?
Wow! Either she is extremely choosy, or she has merely picked the best she was offered. Anyhow, if all she's done are 5 shows, then she is incredibly talented because to me, right from Humsafar, her performances have been bang-on even in an awful show like Mol where they had her mouth stupid lines opposite an aging FQ (sorry, I really don't like him anymore).

I'd rather see her than baby girls like Aiman and now even Hina Altaf being cast opposite men like Zahid Ahmed, or even Emmad. Naveen looks beautiful, and young without looking like a girl or appearing malnourished. The other new girls on the other hand, all seem to look like they're fresh out of school, and I always find something off about their appearances, be it Sajal Ali with her bug-eyes and emaciated appearance or the younger Howcane sister who also looked like she's all nose, and terribly underfed.

Compared to these girls, I prefer Naveen, Mehwish (awful lips though), Kiran Haq, Sara Khan and her sister Noor (I like her goofy looks), Mansha Pasha, Iqra Aziz, the Laaj leading lady, and the new girls Kubra and Sehar Afzal (the Katrina Kaif lookalike who can, however, act somewhat unlike the decidedly wooden Kaif).I even like Ayiza Khan. I am on the fence about Saba Qamar (I know she is loved here) as she seems to fit villainous roles better in my opinion. I can never buy her as the straight-laced girl-next-door. And she did make some uncharitable remarks about Randeep Hooda who is such a fine, fine performer (in my opinion) (and he's an alumnus of my alma mater, so I admit to having an extra-softspot for him :-D). Moreover, in Bwood, fame is no measure of one's abilities and these days, with Karan Johra and his team in power, it is all about connections, and rarely about one's abilities and charisma as a performer. Saba's comment made it seem like she didn't understand that aspect of Bwood (although in her defence, she doesn't know Bwood or its principal players enough to be aware of how nepotism has become the order of the day. Which is why I think it is even more imperative to lend support to self-made spectacular performers like Randeep Hooda, Kaykay menon etc who are struggling to get roles even after having spent a lifetime proving their talent and worth, while undeserving starkids like Alia Bhatt grab all roles and resources. Sorry-end of rant!!!).

PS-I do, I confess, like Mahira. She was pretty good in all her shows from Humsafar to Sher-e-zaat (she made me cry so hard). I think part of her appeal is that she looks like a genial girl-next-door, and inspite of being so skinny, she doesn't strike me as underfed like Sajjal Ali or the younger Howcane sister. But that's just my perception :-)

But I agree that a lot of Fawad and Mahira's fame is about being in the right show at the right time. If Humsafar hadn't ended up being so popular, they would have been likeable performers but no where close to being as lauded as they are currently. So, a lot of their massive fame is happenstance, but I don't mind it as I have enjoyed their performances.

But my favourite in the current lot are, of course, Naveen and Emmad. I could watch them being lovey-dovey with each other all day without feeling even a smidgen of boredom :-) And to be honest, I have such naughty images of these two getting on with each other in my mind that are so vivid it almost feel like the makers of the show had actually shown those scenes in the show. I think this goes to show that sometimes, the show or movie playing in our heads ends up being more gripping and more enduring than the actual show, no matter how great the latter might be :P
Edited by JNam - 7 years ago
_Sapphire_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Tabs_

CFA is out of this world. Forget FBI, m16, James Bond. Etc.

All you need is CFA's deducing skills and one social media post. And you can get a 45pg report
🀣

Btw. I wasn't here for the actual discussion but tabs also sounds like a name on a key chain. As does Abby and RD

Can we collectively call ourselves the knk keychains πŸ˜†

Okay tabs I have decided an official abbreviation for Mona gang or KNK key chain (whichever you like to call it πŸ˜†)

We as in whole group can be described in our full name which is

DR. JAT CFA can be understood better if we break this down in this way
title is : Dr
First name is: JAT
Surname: CFA

Now in summary: DR. JAT CFA stand for Dua-RD. JNam-Abby-Tabs Charm-Fobs-Ash

πŸ˜†

What do you guys think of this? 😳 🀣

Addded J Nam too πŸ˜†
Edited by CharmGal - 7 years ago
_Sapphire_ thumbnail
Fobs and Ash

Tabs said we as CFA are now equivalent to or new FBI/m-16/James Bond πŸ˜† πŸ˜† apparently she admired our detective work that had prolong for a very long time as in over 45 pages now! πŸ’” πŸ˜† πŸ˜†Come and think of it - it is such a big step up/promotion as CFA are moved up from being Idiots to FBI 🀣 🀣
Edited by CharmGal - 7 years ago
JNam thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

DR. JAT CFA can be understood better if we break this down in this way

Now in summary: DR. JAT CFA stand for Dua-RD. JNam-Abby-Tabs Charm-Fobs-Ash

Addded J Nam too πŸ˜†
Love it, CharmGal. Just love it :-)
Thanks!
_Sapphire_ thumbnail