Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago
Mohsin has totally crushed Aina's confidence .It was so good that Ashar told her how much he loves his mother , that was my favourite scene , good to see Aina being treated with love and respect .
The recap is good , Aina is standing up for Tabi against Mohsin but I think Mohsin will again get his way somehow by treating Aina badly . Now I really hope that Mohsin's nephew and his sister will treat Mohsin like garbage eventually and that disgusting man will be treated how he treats others .

_Tabs_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Affaq bhai is such a creep 😳 He seems to be eyeing Raania and Tabi but only time will tell.
"khoobsart larkiyon ko zaheen nahi hona chahiye"
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I , for once didn't think he was eyeing on both Rania and Tabi. I personally felt that scene on terrace was a really good one. Where Rania actuallt discovered how he was , a bit. And his dialogue that girls shouldn't be beautiful and intelligent at the same time.. just like you .. to Rania was actually super funny 😆 and the way he smiled when she left was a proof.. his smile wasn't creepy.. it was a normal smile when you tease someone or joke around.
And then on stairs he again irritates her a bit and smiles again. Loool..

I actually want them to elaborate his character more.. I would love to see a siblings kind of a bond between Rania and Afaaq later on.. maybe just like Faraz and Ayna had.. cuz they were so good in those teasing scenes lol.

_Tabs_ thumbnail
Was it only me or when Ayna said something along the lines of mushkil se banya hoon hai ghar ki ifazat karni par thi hai/ houses built with hard work have to be safe guarded, she was talking about a ghar like a home not a house, so basically her life with mohsin and how she works hard to preserve it.
So her keeping silent is the result of her trying to keep her family/home together.

I like that Aliya (the phupo) isn't made out to be a black/negative charcter who only loves her son and disregards all else. She acknowledged that mohsin is a hard man as a husband and she seems to genuinely care about her nieces and Ayna
_Tabs_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

I , for once didn't think he was eyeing on both Rania and Tabi. I personally felt that scene on terrace was a really good one. Where Rania actuallt discovered how he was , a bit. And his dialogue that girls shouldn't be beautiful and intelligent at the same time.. just like you .. to Rania was actually super funny 😆 and the way he smiled when she left was a proof.. his smile wasn't creepy.. it was a normal smile when you tease someone or joke around.

And then on stairs he again irritates her a bit and smiles again. Loool..

I actually want them to elaborate his character more.. I would love to see a siblings kind of a bond between Rania and Afaaq later on.. maybe just like Faraz and Ayna had.. cuz they were so good in those teasing scenes lol.

True true, I mean, all what i'm saying rn. is my first perspective on the the scene, I still hvn't completed the mon episode 😆

@Bold: Aww, yep. that would be lovely..if there is one thing, this show is/was about it was character development, no character in the entire show is black/white

_Tabs_ thumbnail
I felt really really bad for Ayna in the scene where Tabi says "kamzor ma ki beti kamzor hoti hai"
I can tell where she is coming from, but obviously she doesn't know Ayna's backstory and the fact that Ayna is silent so she can save her family her silence and resilience has allowed Tabi the upbringing she has had. I wonder when the kids will find out the truth?

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Agree with ASH
Affaq didn't eye neither raania nor taabi in the beginning

He seemed more interested in Mohsins property n that's why he said in the dining table the upper portion is theirs

The terrace scene with raania was fun n b naughty

He didn't eye her or flirt with her

And it's after his mom said abt taabi...only then he noticed taabi but even that scene wasn't creepy

Today's scenes with taabi n Affaq was also good

The phuppo is also not evil

She just wants a secure life with Mohsins family n Affaq taabi

She isn't shown like the planning plotting phuppo

And today I liked how phuppo admitted in front of Affaq how the other proposal is way better n she wud hv immediately say yes if taabi was her daughter

This track is kinda demonstrating the fact that in the name of making rishtaas between family only don't ruin ur children's life

And I m glad finally AYNA is speaking up

Today's AYNA Mohsin scenes were also good

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
@TABS
I agree

I like the character development of this show

Even the kids roles r also well written

Hina altaf is very good as rania ...i love how the sisters r such a contrast yet r fond of each other ...

And I like how taabi in spite of being the soft spoken one still has an opinion as we can see in her convos with AYNA n raania

AYNA scene with her son at the dining table was also beautiful

I hv started to like the post leap epis

Mohsin is just the same conservative Mohsin but I didn't find him evil or villain the way people r saying him to b here

I like how he gets affected if AYNA doesn't agree with him n keep asking her what wrong n why is she not agreeing

N to sooth Mohsins ego AYNA seem to let go but now that things r on her kids...ayna won't let go this time as shown in precap

-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Mohsinnn .. be the 'good' Moshin please.. soon
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
I love the post leap wardrobe of emaad
He looks classy

Only the shrunken face is the problem

Both emaad and zahid r becoming skinny to my horror