Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fobby_FoSho thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
So glad to hear people are excited about the next episode! But was the episode itself good? I just got a text from my little sister saying it was great but wanted to hear tt from you guys too.
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Omg ! People are excited for the next epi.. this gives hopes.
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
I may watch it like yesterday.. on tv.. in like 3hours πŸ˜› tab tak I will enjoy discussions if there are any
.nilu. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fobby_FoSho

So glad to hear people are excited about the next episode! But was the episode itself good? I just got a text from my little sister saying it was great but wanted to hear tt from you guys too.

The episode was decent/good. I'm really liking Rania..her scenes were worth it. At this point Mohsin is a lost causeπŸ˜† so I wasn't expecting anything from him. Aina tried her best like she always has to make Mohsin understand but she got the same result in the end. Rania interpreted it really well that Aani tries to argue with Mohsin despite knowing she is going to lose. Rania has depth to her character which isn't very visible due to her chirpy nature, which I'm loving.

To be honest, I'm unable to understand phupho's nature..sometimes she seems really nice but other times she seems to be selfish.For eg, today she told her son that Tabi is a great girl and she can get lots of good rishtas. While in another scene she told Aafaq that he has to maary so they can rule the houseπŸ˜• Then in the end she told Mohsin that Tabi threw the ring at her face? Why did she lie??

Coming to Mohsin miya, I was actually shocked to hear him say that if Tabi doesn't listen to him, then he'll keep no rishta with Tabi and Aina! 😲 Even though I expect Mohsin to say lots of hurtful things, this came as a shock to me because I never thought Mohsin's ego matters to him THIS MUCH! This is why I'm looking forward to next week because finally Aina will take a stand for her daughter, and she's ready to take on any challenge presented by Mohsin. πŸ‘

Overall, was the episode MoNa worthy? - Can't say
Was the episode engaging? - Absolutely

P.S. I hope and pray that Tabi gets married to her friend's brother. He seems like her ideal partner.
Edited by .nilu. - 7 years ago
_Tabs_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Okay, I'm gonna watch it now. so warnings: πŸ˜†
_Tabs_ thumbnail
I loved the scene between the 2 sisters it felt really real πŸ˜† Hina and the actress who plays Tabi did well. In fact, when I saw Ayna watching from above, it reminded me of sajal and Ayna. I like the parallelism of Raania and Ayna and Sajal and Tabi, the eldest are cautious and aware, and the younger one trying to test the limits just like Ayna did with her mother.
Fazal! Still issuing advise over the phone. He should really write a book,🀣 Also why does "aged looks" always include glasses πŸ€“

Awww, my heart hurt when Ayna so dejectedly asked for a photo. "Ek tasfeer he bhaj de" πŸ₯Ί Like she knew she wasn't going to get it.

the scene with Ayna and Tabi in the kitchen " har khawb ki tabeer naseeb mein nahi hoti" I think Ayna's mother gave her the same naseeath

-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Haha Tabs.. I liked their scenes too.. Rania and Tabi make real wali sisters..
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Just saw this pic on Insta.. couldn't help sharing it here since I just loved these on Hum Style Awards and they lookes super elegant.

Plus, just look at the very first pic.. DUDE he is looking at her while she is announcing the winners.. Eeeks ! Such a great satisfaction for the MoNa fan in me πŸ˜† THE WAY he is looking is the look to die for.. or mayhe I should say.. EmNa are on fire here.. their chemistry is so SO visible ufff ☺️ ❀️

_Tabs_ thumbnail
Father Mohsin looks quite handsome...Kahin bhi se 3 bachon kay baap nahi 🀣🀣🀣
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
It's normal.. he didn't give birth to those 3 kids.. πŸ˜†