Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Sapphire_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Fobby_FoSho

It's like Sameera Fazal took over every post-leap episode!!

Indeed it is that bad! πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

Haider in SEDBN is kind of a second lead for me.. the main has always been The Malik Mansoor and Shehla .. Haider was/ is bearly there.. according to me. They have promoted Haider and Shehla pic on the montage like twice maybe ? Other than that it has always been EmNa (maybe?).

Really? I feel like Ahsan Khan was the male lead and Mansoor is the antagonist! I've always thought that, but granted, I stopped watching after the leap. Ahsan is credited second after Navin in every page (facebook, wikipedia, etc), and Emmad is credited third. And the promos were all Haider and Shehla. Mansoor was in maybe a few seconds of one of the promos? I could be wrong--I watched all these things over six months ago in August but from what I remember the show was advertised as an Ahsan and Navin show.
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
^ I meant I had always this feeling. Like when I think of SED, only one name comes to my mind and that is of Malik Mansoor.. and then Shehla. And Haider afterwards. It was just how I saw it.

But the three of them are main leads.
Ishq-Dua thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
It's morning here and as always I have to check this thread and when I saw 79 pages I was like wow there must be something worth discussing, but when I saw the discussion of the possibility that Ayna might die I almost lost it here. The writers would have really gone insane and are ruining the beautiful story that they've created. Nothing will justify killing off Ayna's character. She has suffered so much in her life because of that one mistake and she's barely had any happy days in her life. Finally when we thought that she's going to get the respect,happiness, and family through Mohsin, the writers ruin it by taking a leap and give us the feeling that not much has changed in their relationship nor in Mohsin's nature. Now there is a possibility of killing Ayna's character. I will never accept such a possibility no matter what. I'm willing to accept that MoNa won't end up together even though it breaks my heart but I can live with that compared to killing Ayna's character or making her end up alone without anyone by her side.
I know nothing has been proven that the writers have this intention and Naveen maybe just randomly liked the comment but still I can't deny that this made me so upset.
Anyways I'm back to finishing my breakfast lol I couldn't even eat properly. Yeah this is how much I'm obsessed with this show and MoNa.
_Sapphire_ thumbnail
In Saya-E-dewar, Ahsan and Naveen were the main lead and Emaad was the third lead even though it is Emaad and Naveen who stood out the most. Think EmNa's chemistry came as a surprise to the PH and the channel
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Sameera Fazal can actually be behind all this mess 🀣
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Dua

It is just an assumption that Aaina MAY die.. due to some 'authentic evidences' πŸ˜† and we are re assuring each other discussing how it can or can not be possible :P
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ishq-Dua

It's morning here and as always I have to check this thread and when I saw 79 pages I was like wow there must be something worth discussing, but when I saw the discussion of the possibility that Ayna might die I almost lost it here. The writers would have really gone insane and are ruining the beautiful story that they've created. Nothing will justify killing off Ayna's character. She has suffered so much in her life because of that one mistake and she's barely had any happy days in her life. Finally when we thought that she's going to get the respect,happiness, and family through Mohsin, the writers ruin it by taking a leap and give us the feeling that not much has changed in their relationship nor in Mohsin's nature. Now there is a possibility of killing Ayna's character. I will never accept such a possibility no matter what. I'm willing to accept that MoNa won't end up together even though it breaks my heart but I can live with that compared to killing Ayna's character or making her end up alone without anyone by her side.

I know nothing has been proven that the writers have this intention and Naveen maybe just randomly liked the comment but still I can't deny that this made me so upset.
Anyways I'm back to finishing my breakfast lol I couldn't even eat properly. Yeah this is how much I'm obsessed with this show and MoNa.

This is exactly how I feel. I first read Ash's comment on Navin liking that one random post around ~11 pm this night. It's now 4 am in Sydney and I haven't been able to sleep!!

This is such a wonderful show...I think we're all obsessed with it to a certain degree, that's why it's killing me that Aina may not get a happy ending. As has been said before, the writers wrote Aina so realistically...when she cried, I cried. I never cry for drama serials, ever. But this one was different, so if Aina can't get a happy ending after every thing she's been though, it'll honestly just be soul-crushing.

Hatheli was another 9:10 show that came on very recently. It was an OK show and I watched every single episode, but when both of the leads died, I felt nothing. I didn't care because I didn't watch their story unfold like I did Aina's. I didn't watch those characters crawl back from humiliation and shame and look for hope like I saw Aina do. I didn't see those characters evolve like I saw Aina evolve. I didn't see those leads fall in love like I did MoNa. To see these characters grow and change and accept each other and learn to build a life together and then still not be happy at the end of it...it's heartbreaking, there's no other way to describe it (aside from poor, crappy, nonsensical writing).
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Today.. from 63 to 81.. not bad I'd say.. it is not just a thread.. it is a whole cycle.. and you are going to exclude MoNa from this KNK life cycle, writers ? You must be kidding πŸ€”.
_Sapphire_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

Today.. from 63 to 81.. not bad I'd say.. it is not just a thread.. it is a whole cycle.. and you are going to exclude MoNa from this KNK life cycle, writers ? You must be kiddingπŸ€”.

It's appeared that the writers are excluding MoNa in KNK - they have lost their mind that for sure! Otherwise who in their right mind would kill off beloved character/characters when they are the main reason the TRPs are doing okay