Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Sapphire_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Fobby_FoSho

Mirza Zain (Faraz!) is back on the set of Kuch na Kaho! He just posted a pic 30 minutes ago.

I like Faraz so it's a good news but worrying about what is becoming of Ayna...really need to stop thinking about this...
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
He is back on sets NOW ? Matlab a good bunch of episodes are there before Maaz thing
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
There's absolutely no way they're having Faraz return without him having a scene with Mohsin, unless Mohsin is dead and I don't think they'd kill Mohsin either. EmNa are probably returning to the KnK set this week. The reason they're filming their respective other projects on a Sunday is because, most likely, their weekdays are taken up with KnK filming.
_Sapphire_ thumbnail
The most shocking and worst case scenario would be if both Moshin and Ayna died...and that would be illogical as the writers know how much the audience love MoNa so there is still some hope left in the show
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Another hint.. Zain aka Faraz is wearing white in the pic he posted ❓
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
I started liking gohar from Mann mayal
He was amazing as mikhail

True I used to use servant hero for house in digest writer days as I loved watching Saba with agha Ali and they cudnt justify properly why Saba was obliged to stay with gohars character till the end...the reason they showed was for the kids as he was good for the kids but then they also showed when Saba was thinking abt divorcing him then he said he wants the son only after talaaq

I will divorce such a guy then n there

Gohar n his in laws were a parasite n Saba was shown staying with him till the end even after becoming independent n agha Ali come bk

So I was like why

But I liked how mikhail role was shown in Mann mayal Maya and gohar house just nailed it

I guess I like him if he is the 2nd lead

In Mann mayal there was Hamza abbasi

But in digest it was just gohar n gohar only with saba epis after epis n agha Ali was just a cameo

There was another show of gohar with HAREEM called mere jeevan Sarah in ARY

...that one was also good but there gohar was the lead n HAREEM was head over heels for him which looked so unrealistic...so I quit

I prefer the lower league heroes as 2nd leads

That way they add more value
_Sapphire_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

Another hint.. Zain aka Faraz is wearing white in the pic he posted❓

So this could mean someone died possibiy Ayna? Or both MoNa? As it strange not to see Moshin if there any funeral scenes...just preparing myself or brainstorming here...
Edited by CharmGal - 7 years ago
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

Another hint.. Zain aka Faraz is wearing white in the pic he posted ❓

It looks like a regular white T-shirt that they'd wear under any shirt as opposed to a white kameez (is kameez the right word when a male is wearing it??) that you'd wear to a nikkah or funeral. So, there's still hope.

Honestly, since Hum has taken to advertising KnK so much using EmNa, and even advertise SEDBN with EmNa even though the two haven't shared a scene in like 16+ episodes also gives me hope that maybe Hum will come in and be like "no, writers, u can't kill our babies aina or mohsin. keep them alive plz".

I could also be experiencing Stage 1: Denial.
_Sapphire_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fobby_FoSho

It looks like a regular white T-shirt that they'd wear under any shirt as opposed to a white kameez (is kameez the right word when a male is wearing it??) that you'd wear to a nikkah or funeral. So, there's still hope.

Honestly, since Hum has taken to advertising KnK so much using EmNa, and even advertise SEDBN with EmNa even though the two haven't shared a scene in like 16+ episodes also gives me hope that maybe Hum will come in and be like "no, writers, u can't kill our babies aina or mohsin. keep them alive plz".

[DIV][/DIV]

Please do Hum, only you guys have the power to stop the KNK writers from killing our beloved characters or doing any further nonsense in this show
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail

Originally posted by: CharmGal

Fobby I am sure your article wouldn't have got published or peer-reviewed due to lack of authentic sources backing the article up πŸ˜† πŸ˜† but it was a good humour πŸ˜† πŸ˜† so all is good πŸ˜†

yo charm I just saw this and I'll have you know I am a first author on seven medicine articles, all PubMed searchable, and co-author on eleven more, not to mention over 100 newspaper articles 😎

I am the only authentic source needed