Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

Think I am the only soul left on this planet who hasn't watched ZGH yetπŸ˜†

Oh do watch it - its a great show! One of my favourites. 😊
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

And Yes OH yes ! I need to explain you guys what / who is a servant hero.

Firstly, this word is originated from Abby's special dictionary. Many can fall into this category.

Basically these are actors who don't really have any screen presence and they get lead roles in important shows. The likes of Ali Abbas, Shehzad Sheikh, Khelu from Sadqay Tumhare, Adeel Choudhry, Gohar Rasheed and many others can be into this list.

Khelu and Gohu even wished Abby on her birthday a year ago☺️🀣

πŸ˜• I don't know, I've had a crush on Adnan Malik since before he started acting! I think he's pretty good and definitely commands the screen when he's on.

Shehzad is ok...I think he has a decent presence. Like he's good in Choti si Zindagi and was good in Mi Raqsam. Ali Abbas I agree has no presence. Gohar is very talented...I thought he was exceptional in Goya.

I pray that Navin isn't with Ali Abbas, Sami Khan (sorry abby!), or sunita marshal's husband. I also hope she gets paired with a lead with a name, not some newb.

Edited to add: "Abby's special dictionary" LMAOOO
Edited by Fobby_FoSho - 7 years ago
_Sapphire_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Fobby

Unless I have misunderstood, I don't think Abby want Naveen to be with one of her servant hero either πŸ€”
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail

Originally posted by: CharmGal

Fobby

Unless I have misunderstood, I don't think Abby want Naveen to be with one of her servant hero either πŸ€”

You're totally right Charm! I was agreeing that I don't want her with Ali abbas either (he would look awfully young for her, too).
Edited by Fobby_FoSho - 7 years ago
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
But the term 'servant hero/heroine' is used solely as a joke.. and it may sound offensive to some but it is just laughable now.

And these people only get this term on the basis of likes and dislikes of anyone. Like, these people are not definitive .. you can place anyone into this based on your dislikes πŸ˜†
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
On Gohar Rasheed, we have already have tons of discussions here πŸ˜†. I also find Gohar a decent actor. But actually, this term is more used to define looks, than acting.. so yeah πŸ˜†
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
This term was used on Gohar cuz he was opposite Saba Qamar in Digest Writer and we had to see Saba, the gorgeous lady with that horrendous guy, her husband played by Gohar and he actually looked like a gone case in that show lmao. I started liking Gohar after Goya only.
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail

On Gohar Rasheed, we have already have tons of discussions here πŸ˜†. I also find Gohar a decent actor. But actually, this term is more used to define looks, than acting.. so yeahπŸ˜†

You guys are too much!! πŸ‘

This conversation reminds me of how actresses look absolutely beautiful in the dramas they're doing, but some Aunty or mother or Saas in the drama comments to her "apne hoolia kiya bana liya?" Like these actresses look 2000000x better than I would on my best day, and in the drama they're being scolded for I don't even know what. Like in knk when Zubaida Khala scolded Aina for not taking care of her appearance for Mohsin, I was like "she already looks gorgeous!" And then they showed Aina brushing her hair, making her hair look absolutely no different than it did before, but then Mohsin came walking in and looked at her like she had just spent five hours primping herself at a salon. I was like NOTHING CHANGED!! Haha. All dramas are guilty of this, as are countless western shows.
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail
Mirza Zain (Faraz!) is back on the set of Kuch na Kaho! He just posted a pic 30 minutes ago.
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Lol Fobby.. wohi na.. just to clear, I don't use term.. I have never used it. I personally prefer acting over looks. Like yeah if the person is a good actor AND is good looking too.. that's a bonus.