Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JNam thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Rewatching older episodes 27&28. It does seem that Mohsin can sense her detachment (due to Maaz)'and resents it because he is so into Aina. He wants her to have the same intensity of emotion for him he does for her. The old ego seems to kick in, or maybe i would feel the same way as Mohsin if I was in love against my wishes and the object of my desire didnot return the affection to the same degree. Poor guy , unrequited love and all!
Edited by JNam - 7 years ago
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
@JNAM
MONA doesn't hv unrequited love

Yes it was incomplete for Mohsin for Nadia and hurtful for AYNA for Imran

But Mona kinda got that love back in each other

But they brought the leap instead of showing some happy moments which they shud hv shown

Mohsin did hv inhibitions ant AYNA not loving him bk for Imran and before leap at least this much was properly shown by the double Mohsin scene that how Mohsin finally got over that insecurity n trusted ayna commitment n accepted his feelings for her n went to bring her back

It's just that we didn't get any scene before leap post confession which mks the Mona relationship at present somewhat confusing

N now we can't expect them to confess love for each other but given the popularity n by the selfie it may mean they r still filming ...i guess they shud add a few light moments for the audience

_Tabs_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
congrats on the new thread everybody!
Ive not been able to watch the episode, swamped with university work. But as soon as I do,

Keep up the discussions! 😳
_Tabs_ thumbnail
But based on the a few comments I've seen, πŸ˜†
I know we were all against the leap. but { also I've said this before in another way} imagine if the leap was gradual like with SEDBN, would we be more accepting of it then?

I think I would be.

We would see scenes like with the kids a little grown up and they could be starting to realise Aina and call her mom and Mohsin would come in and say, I don't want my kids to call you mom, You are Anni to them. or something along those lines, that way we could know that this is why MoNa "arent close"

MoNa were always on the verge of telling each other they cared for each other, but they are subtle characters...they won't go "Aina, I love you or Mohsin, mein aap se pyaar karti hoon"..They'll show it by letting Aina keep the maid or Aina cleaning Mohsin's study herself/ not letting anyone touch his stuff.

So the problem we are having is that we thought they characters would recognize that this is "love" but they haven't yet . in fact, if anything, they don't show those "actions anymore"

woh subtle actions that let us know they care for each other are missing too.

BTW, I still haven't watched this week's episodes so i could be WAY off.

πŸ˜ƒ
_Tabs_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

It is possible when it is from the mother's side. If the child is of Father's then no it is not possible. Father's link is important actually.

Like here, Maaz is Ayna and Imran's son. In this case, Mohsin's daughter Rania can marry Ayna's son Maaz but, Imran and Annie's daughter (let's imagine one ) can't marry Maaz cuz they would have same father.

I think it would be different if Ayna had raised Raania up from the day she was born ( because I'm guessing babies that young need their mother's milk or a wet nurse) and if Ayna was "a wet nurse" to both, some complications may arise. but in this scenario.

They're birth parent's are different, Maaz is Imraan and Ayna's child and Raania is Mohsin and Nadia's child. They were both born before marriage between their parents happened and weren't raised together. Hence, they are non-mahram to each other and can get married
.nilu. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Tabs_

I think it would be different if Ayna had raised Raania up from the day she was born ( because I'm guessing babies that young need their mother's milk or a wet nurse) and if Ayna was "a wet nurse" to both, some complications may arise. but in this scenario.

They're birth parent's are different, Maaz is Imraan and Ayna's child and Raania is Mohsin and Nadia's child. They were both born before marriage between their parents happened and weren't raised together. Hence, they are non-mahram to each other and can get married

ohkk..thts what I was wondering if they are non-mahram or mahram, since they share the same mother...maaz was definitely fed by Aina...but not sure about Raania since I guess they never showed it in the drama even though Raania/Usher were completely brough up by Aina from their birth.
So I guess if Aina-Mohsin had a children, in that scenario Maaz wouldn't have been able to marry them since Aina would've been mother to both.

I'm really glad that makers of the show took everything into consideration and it shows the drama was well thought and writtenπŸ‘
.nilu. thumbnail
Just finished watching the episode, and I can't wait for next week! Fireworks on the wayπŸ˜†
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: .nilu.

Just finished watching the episode, and I can't wait for next week! Fireworks on the wayπŸ˜†

Expected fireworks jinse Mohsin ki jale? πŸ˜†
.nilu. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RD-

Expected fireworks jinse Mohsin ki jale? πŸ˜†

jalegi Mohsin ki for sure πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: .nilu.

jalegi Mohsin ki for sureπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†