Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fobby_FoSho thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: CharmGal

When is Saya e dewar ending Abby? Someone did say that there isn't a happy ending in that show either for some reasons that doesnt bother me at all. Strange!

After watching him in Be Aib with Alishba Yousuf, yes, I can say that ImNa had leagues more chemistry than the only other Asad Zaman Khan pair I have seen! Navin has a way of eliciting emotions out of her co-leads. I made this observation while watching Humsafar, too. Seriously, you guys, you have no idea how much I hated Asher in Humsafar for being a boring, flat, emotionless dud and I was so frustrated because after seeing him in Dastaan and Akbari Asghari, I knew Fawad had better acting than that. It's only with Navin that I thought his acting was somewhat interesting.
Edited by Fobby_FoSho - 7 years ago
_Sapphire_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fobby_FoSho

However, let me tell you, this fear I have of Aina dying is quite authentic at the moment!!πŸ˜›

That is true for me too! πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Lmaaao last 2 pages cracked me up.. Abby's reaction and Fobby's constant reminder on how Emmad COULD be the hero opposite Naveen based on the LIKE thing only 🀣
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

Lmaaao last 2 pages cracked me up.. Abby's reaction and Fobby's constant reminder on how Emmad COULD be the hero opposite Naveen based on the LIKE thing only 🀣

HAHA I KNOW RIGHT?

I'm mostly joking with the Emmad being the hero in Beintehaa thing. I was just joking that since we're obsessing over a single like from Navin, why not be consistent and look at what Emmad "likes" as well? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
-RisingAsh- thumbnail

Just realise that even if I don't watch the show - I still have this thread to keep me updated anyway πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Oh don't you worry this thread is always going to be alive.

*condition alert* MoNa should be a part of KNK for this thread to be alive 😳
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail
Half a thread in six days, guys. Six days.

Just gonna throw that out there in case anyone needs proof that this is one of the best dramas on air right now and that MoNa and EmNa are truly one of the best couples Hum has put out in a while.
Edited by Fobby_FoSho - 7 years ago
_Sapphire_ thumbnail

🀣 agree Abby and Fobby are just too much right now πŸ˜† the fact that Abby doesn't believe in liking a post is a authentic source and now we have Fobby trying to prove her point with an evidence based on Like thing just cracked me up 🀣

Thanks guys I really need this laugh πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Edited by CharmGal - 7 years ago
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Haina ? Fawad wasn't the best of him in Humsafar.. haina ? Aahh I am so glad I am not the only one to observe or to think like that. I so disliked his portrayal as Ashar.. even Mahira wasn't THAT good as Khirad.. I was unable to understand the hype about that show and their pairing. There actually is better acting of these two in other shows like you said Fawad in Dastaan/Akbari Asghari and Mahira in Shehr e Zaat probably for example. But kher, that's another debate again.. Naveen actually makes a good pair with all her co actors.
_Sapphire_ thumbnail

Oh don't you worry this thread is always going to be alive.

*condition alert* MoNa should be a part of KNK for this thread to be alive😳

Agreed as MoNa is the reason this thread progressed the way it did. But have to say that it is also people who are actively involved in this thread that made the thread worthwhile, very unique and interesting. Huge thanks goes out to everyone involve in KNK thread...thanks guys! 😊
-RisingAsh- thumbnail

Fobby

Did you really see a chemistry between Asad and Naveen as Imran and Ayna? I genuinely want to know as I didn't 😊

Iam going to reply to this question as well even though you asked Fobby πŸ˜›.

According to me, Naveen and Asad looked good together. Cuz well, they both are tall ( I have this special thing for tall people ☺️ ) and it was Asad's first show for me. But then, Annie came into picture and she looked slightly better with Asad than Naveen, to me. I don't know, but Annie and Emran's scenes have always been a good watch too.. to me. To conclude, I liked Emran Annie as a pair more.. and then we had EmNa/MoNa later on.. so I actually preferred these pairings better.