Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 7 years ago
LMAO
The only good thing abt AYNA dying speculation is this thread ending soon and we may hv to mk a 3rd thread which is UNBELIEVABLE

Hahaha

Keep speculating

I m just excited for this wks epis of both knk n saye e deewar

Fobby_FoSho thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Abby I can see your original point about not wanting to dwell on negativity, and I agree to a certain extent. But we should prepare ourselves for a truly nonsensical ending so that we're not too shocked/disappointed if and when it happens.
But yeah, these discussions are entertaining to say the least. Truly, we can write a thesis on fandoms just based off of the way this thread responds to every little Instagram post/like/comment.

Reminds me of the five stages of grief! Denial Anger Bargaining Depression and Acceptance.
_Sapphire_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

^ and Aaina getting preg and dying during chidbirth just like Nadia and Mohsin mourning for her just like Nadia.. umm yeah sounds familiar and writers are capable of doing itπŸ˜”

Eh, that not what I was going for! Want them to be alive, well and happy to raise their own child...being able to witness after short timeskip that where MoNa and their child are living happily ever after that this should be the ending. Since Mona other kids are all grown ups and probably married too anyway

Oh ash - you have ruined this by thinking it could end badly like it did with Nadia...if Ayna was going to die then where does Imran fit in all this...what is the point of his return.
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
And more than ayna death I m more scared abt navins beinteha hero to b bilaal abbas
Not the hot one

The bhondu one who was also in tum kaun piya n latest urdu 1 show titli

He is the son of waseem abbas and sadly both the sons of waseem abbas and Javed sheikh has zero screen presence compared to their dads

I just can't like BILAL ABBAS and Javed sheikhs son ...i forgot his name..both hv done many projects but STILL cudnt mk it to a decent lead hero list

Another urdu1 nightmare is Farhan malhi...he is with ayeza ages now in shehrenaz...he is the reason I can't watch that show

So I really hope it's neither of them with navin

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
@fobby
To go thru the 5 stages of grief ...that GRIEF shud be authentic to b worth going thru these 5 stages
_Sapphire_ thumbnail
Abby

Am glad you find our agony and grieving amusing once again as usual πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

I couldn't careless about Naveen's other show at the moment and it is this show that I am invested in the most. I used to love everything about this show, it's plot, setting, character developments and most of all I loved MoNa! I can't bear to see the writers ruining MoNa. Or butchering anything we have left of MoNa and this show
Edited by CharmGal - 7 years ago
_Sapphire_ thumbnail
When is Saya e dewar ending Abby? Someone did say that there isn't a happy ending in that show either for some reasons that doesnt bother me at all. Strange!
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

And more than ayna death I m more scared abt navins beinteha hero to b bilaal abbas

Not the hot one

The bhondu one who was also in tum kaun piya n latest urdu 1 show titli

He is the son of waseem abbas and sadly both the sons of waseem abbas and Javed sheikh has zero screen presence compared to their dads

I just can't like BILAL ABBAS and Javed sheikhs son ...i forgot his name..both hv done many projects but STILL cudnt mk it to a decent lead hero list

Another urdu1 nightmare is Farhan malhi...he is with ayeza ages now in shehrenaz...he is the reason I can't watch that show

So I really hope it's neither of them with navin

Alright, since we're so into speculating about "likes", how about this: Emmad tends to only "like" Navin's KnK-related pictures. He doesn't usually like her family pictures, her photography pictures, etc. Only Kuch na Kaho. HOWEVER, he did like her recent pic of Bisma. And they're both filming on a Sunday *cue dramatic music* What if he is the lead?

LOL, trying not to get my hopes up. I don't know who Waseem Abbas's son is (if you're referring to Ali Abbas then I agree--absolutely not!), but Shehzad Sheikh is decent. I wouldn't mind a Shehzad and Navin pairing. Imran Abbas and her look good together, so that'd be good, too.

Honestly, though, Navin always brings out the best in her male leads. In Humsafar, I thought Asher's most interesting scenes were with Navin/Sarah, not Mahira/Khirad. I loved her and Imran in Alvida, she and Asad Zaman Khan have their own unique chemistry, Ahsan Khan is a marvelous actor but his best scenes in SEDBN are with her, and of course, EmNa are in a league all their own. I was just rewatching random scenes of SEDBN, and Navin is such a good actress. She'll be great with anyone--hopefully, though, she gets paired with someone she at least aesthetically looks good with.
Edited by Fobby_FoSho - 7 years ago
_Sapphire_ thumbnail
Fobby

Did you really see a chemistry between Asad and Naveen as Imran and Ayna? I genuinely want to know as I didn't 😊
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

@fobby

To go thru the 5 stages of grief ...that GRIEF shud be authentic to b worth going thru these 5 stages

Abby, since Aina's death hasn't happened *yet*, the grief process can't begin. However, let me tell you, this fear I have of Aina dying is quite authentic at the moment!! πŸ˜›