Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Sapphire_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
We are a one crazy unique bunch here 😆 😆

Does anyone recognise how desperate we are to convince ourselves that it will all be okay eventually? 😆

Seriously if the writers are planning to end Ayna's character - how can they think that we will be prepared to watch a show where there only Moshin but no Ayna! Impossible as the show's main charm is MoNa itself and it is not possible to watch one without the other. It's won't be the same.

I refuse to watch it after Ayna's death if this does happen. Still not sure if I should watch tomorrow ep or not as I can't watch the show knowing there may never be a happy ending for MoNa or that Ayna might even die. As hardcore MoNa fan - I just cannot accept this or watch the show and knowing these two possibilities which I have just mentioned could happen in any moment
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Fobby_FoSho

What's interesting about Beintehaa is that, in half the pics, her hair is curly. In the other half, it's straight. This could mean literally nothing but it just caught my attention because characters tend to keep one hairstyle throughout the play. For a second I even wondered if she was doing a dual role in a Beintehaa, but probably not.

Yeah.. I thought maybe there is a leap in that show too.. since they are obsessed with time-skips ... *SIGH*
_Sapphire_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

Ahaha Charm you are so cute with this countdown of pages..😆We are certainly going to have so many bits to discuss.. this shows how engaging KNK has been. Now only writers can save this show from drowning.

Me cute? 😆 😆 I will take this as a compliment 😆 😳 just really can't believe how fast we are running this thread...as Fobby said it's the power of EmNa/MoNa...don't think I can even recognise or tell the difference between EmNa and MoNa 😆 😆
_Sapphire_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

Yeah.. I thought maybe there is a leap in that show too.. since they are obsessed with time-skips ... *SIGH*

Timeskip/leap is a curse! We should know that by now - nothing good ever come out of timeskip/leap - it's just ruined the show itself. KNK is an example of this
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
For anyone who is only now tuning into this latest episode of The Kuch Na Kaho Thread, we are currently wondering about the future of Aina's character. Will she die or will she be alive by the end of the series?
Everything pointing to her death:

1. Navin "liking" a post asking if Aina was going to die on Kuch Na Kaho; as mentioned earlier, Navin is somewhat picky about liking comments
  2. Hina Altaf (Raania) posting a picture of her character crying, looking like she's being comforted by Tabi/Maryam Nafees
  3. The fact that Navin is absent from the set and Maryam commented that the set isn't the same without Navin
  4. The fact that this is a Pakistani drama, and dramas love to kill off females

Everything not pointing to her death:

1. The actors and writers/directors/producers are aware that EmNa and MoNa are very loved; surely they'd think twice about killing off such a popular couple
  2. Aina doesn't die in the novels
  3. Emmad isn't at the sets of KnK, either. He's filming something else, and I doubt they'd be stupid enough to kill both MoNa off, so being absent from sets =/= death
  4. Sajjal's character gave more ominous vibes about her death, and it's unlikely that the drama will kill off Nadia and Sajjal AND Aina
  5. It's like honestly the worst writing to have Mohsin lose Nadia, learn nothing from it, then lose Aina in the same way and only then learn something. The writers have shown themselves to be a little more capable than this
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Mate, it's like Hum has a problem with EmNa raising their own kids in a drama and having Navin stay alive. We've already talked about how in SEDBN, EmNa have three kids together but don't raise them together. Then in KnK, they raise three kids who are not biologically their own together. Finally, Navin has died in Humsafar, Alvida, it's pretty much confirmed she's gonna die in SEDBN and I didn't watch Mol so idk what happened to her in that. If she dies in KnK, dude--Hum and Navin, stoppp. Stop with the leaps, stop with the killing of Navin.
It almost makes me look forward to the fact that Beintehaa will be on Urdu1. Maybe that channel won't want to off her!

Edited by Fobby_FoSho - 7 years ago
_Sapphire_ thumbnail
Fobby

Naveen's character in Mol eventually did get her happy ending. At the end of Mol - Imaan and her hubby reunited and are prepared to be parents to a baby girl. So that show did alright in the end
_Sapphire_ thumbnail
Wouldn't it be great if KNK end with Ayna experiencing a surprise pregnancy and MoNa getting a second chance to be parents again in their forties. Moshin being softer than previously. What do you guys think?
_Sapphire_ thumbnail
Just realise that even if I don't watch the show - I still have this thread to keep me updated anyway 😆 😆
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
^ and Aaina getting preg and dying during chidbirth just like Nadia and Mohsin mourning for her just like Nadia.. umm yeah sounds familiar and writers are capable of doing it 😔