Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JNam thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: sidsk

Hello all...Congrats on the new thread. Simply loving all the discussions here.

Navin posted a new selfie with Emaad :))

Nice!
Now they need to shoot a love story that is less convoluted and give us a lot of romantic moments with soulful dialogues. And then I can die in peace :-)
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

OMG . I didn't recognize Emaad in this pic. 😲 He looks so hot.☺️
sidsk thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: JNam

Nice!
Now they need to shoot a love story that is less convoluted and give us a lot of romantic moments with soulful dialogues. And then I can die in peace :-)

Yes please! I love complicated love stories but this one has me spinning in circles πŸ˜†. I do hope they get an even more better script with utilizes their fabulous chemistry to its full potential and with the focus only on these two...and no leaps!
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: .nilu.

Guys I have a question, since Maaz is Aina's son..it makes him Mohsin's step son and Rania's step brother...in that case is the marriage legal?

It is possible when it is from the mother's side. If the child is of Father's then no it is not possible. Father's link is important actually.

Like here, Maaz is Ayna and Imran's son. In this case, Mohsin's daughter Rania can marry Ayna's son Maaz but, Imran and Annie's daughter (let's imagine one ) can't marry Maaz cuz they would have same father.
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Awww.. such a beautiful pic it is.. AHH they look great together. And I am so glad they are in good terms off screen too.
-RisingAsh- thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

Congrats on the new thread every body.

It is a delight to read all the discussions. They made me understand the show well.

I loved Farhaz look. he looks younger.πŸ˜† but I am upset of him , coz he didn't even send a photo of Maaz to Aina. also what kind of a family is this? He and Mohsin are brothers , yet they didn't see each other for 18 yrs. they are rich . they could've meet often. I have a sister who lives abroad and she comes to meet us. some times she send us visas to visit her there.

But here the situation is different na. Faraz and Sajal avoid coming here because of Maaz and Ayna. Ayna knows it.. but Mohsin is unaware of it. The way he was telling phupho that due to Maaz studies they are unable to come n all.. that was it. I guess they make excuses to not come back to Pakistan. But this is such a selfish thing to do to be very honest. I never expected this from Faraz at least
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
I had just thought about it.. that what they nay try to show cuz we are free to think.. πŸ˜† Now the thing is that everything makes sense IF that part of Mohsin/Ayna development phase being disconnected is true. But we don't have any proof.. YET ? cuz I feel that they are showing too much at the moment..o r maybe they are making a base to the future storyline.. without showing Mohsin's REAL feelings about all this. I think his monologue will come in the upcoming episodes. The writers have never shown anything in a hush hush way. They have always shown details. Be it Mohsin's real feelings for Nadia after losing her, his care for Ayna since the beginning but gradually turning into affection/attachment/love(?) , Ayna/Maaz/Sajal/Faraz thing.. every single happened at a particular time.. even Imran-Annie's exit before leap happened at a particular time.. with a pack up scene.. with a real talk between the two. They have shown a base to something coming in future.. And here, it is the same. All this behaviour of Mohsin, their kids' life, Ayna missing Maaz, everything has something to do with future tracks.

I believe he will have some kind of a scene to actually show what he feels. Everytime he talks to Ayna and they disagree and she leaves.. he keeps looking at her.. angry ? Disappointed ? Or maybe thinking she is right in her own way ? But not ready to say it aloud. Well so many things.. so many captures.. I am again into analyzing the details shown in the show πŸ˜†.

And by his expressions, it is felt that he takes Ayna's 'flat' face while being with him or whenever she atarts thinking about something, as a sign that she is unhappy with him.. or it waa her badluck that she got married to him..

Sigh !
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Omggg I love love love love the pic
In the comments everyone kept telling them to take a selfie together

I can't believe they indeed took one lol

That's so sweet of them

Emaad looks good here

But I still want him to put on some weight

This pic is my BEST VALENTINE'S DAY GIFT EVER

EMNA SELFIE
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

But here the situation is different na. Faraz and Sajal avoid coming here because of Maaz and Ayna. Ayna knows it.. but Mohsin is unaware of it. The way he was telling phupho that due to Maaz studies they are unable to come n all.. that was it. I guess they make excuses to not come back to Pakistan. But this is such a selfish thing to do to be very honest. I never expected this from Faraz at least

Thanks for clearing this matter .
now I want to see Mohsin's face when he comes to know that the guy he wants Rania to get married to is Aina and Emraan's son. πŸ˜†
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I loved the EmNa selfie. It really is the best Valentine's Day gift!! Does this mean they're still filming?

Wanted to talk about a scene from the last episode that I don't think has been mentioned yet. Mohsin was all up in Alia's face about Tabis rishta, but the second Aina said "Mohsin!!", he actually looked down and had a curious look on his face. He wasn't mad. You could tell he wasn't angry that she interrupted the convo. He genuinely seemed to think about, albeit very briefly, about what her hesitation could be. It didn't last long and we determined last week that Aina has an impact on Mohsin...but it is nice to see that even when they did talk about it in private, even though Mohsin disagreed with Aina, he didn't yell at her. Pre leap Mohsin probably would've yelled at her. It just got me to thinking---MoNa developed during the leap (a little). Mohsin himself, however, has a ways to go.

Edited by Fobby_FoSho - 7 years ago