Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fobby_FoSho thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Also, I just want to add--we're all being negative regarding the show right now, but when you take into account the acting, the dialog writing, etc., this show is still--overall--executed so much better than the majority of shows on HUM right now. We are just particularly sore right now because this show was seriously the best on HUM for a while, but the leap fudged some things up. We can actually analyze this drama, something that pretty much all of you know is hard to do with most other dramas. For example, shows like Mann Mayal had so many episodes, but I don't remember anyone ever analyzing them like we do with this show because the writing simply wasn't deep enough for that. This show is still a gem.
JNam thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fobby_FoSho

Also, I just want to add--we're all being negative regarding the show right now, but when you take into account the acting, the dialog writing, etc., this show is still--overall--executed so much better than the majority of shows on HUM right now. We are just particularly sore right now because this show was seriously the best on HUM for a while, but the leap fudged some things up. We can actually analyze this drama, something that pretty much all of you know is hard to do with most other dramas. For example, shows like Mann Mayal had so many episodes, but I don't remember anyone ever analyzing them like we do with this show because the writing simply wasn't deep enough for that. This show is still a gem.

True. Our extreme responses and the length of our posts and the frequency of posting is testament to our engagement with the material and a proof of the writers' skill in writing this project. Mann Mayal to my mind, was made by someone on an arrestingly high dose of crack. It was worse than the worse of Indian TV because the latter are at least honest about their intentions (none of which are honorable or related to telling an engaging story), and do not pretend to be all sincere. And after Sanam, I am starting to find OKB and Maya Ali and the Pyare Afzal dude seriously over-rated and under-talented. By contrast, Navin and Emmad (and Shazia and Zain) are really talented and with a very good screen presence, not to mention Navin-Emmad's sizzling dynamic.
Edited by JNam - 7 years ago
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail
^^ I used to think that in Pakistan, Osmayas chemistry was unmatchable. But after watching SEDBN and of course this show, I honestly think EmNa have the best chemistry and range in Pakistan. They can do abusive, awkward, competitive, subtle, flirty, depressed...they somehow play all these emotions well. Even in today's first scene, Mohsin was telling her his fears and they had this "comfortable" chemistry with each other. Damn I even thought they had chemistry when Aina was sitting on the rocking chair and looking occasionally at a sleeping Mohsin. Idk how they do it!
BIaddict thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Episode was not too bad. Of course we are not getting the MoNa focus like we would have liked. But compared to last episode, this one was not too bad. I actually loved their hubby-wife moments. Thank God he dint tell her you have no rights on Tabbi's marriage. He didn't get mad when she interrupted his marriage talks with his sister. And afterwards also in their privacy he was listening to her, it was a natural parent talk about their daughters future. Loved that scene and when Rania interrupts them their expresssions and his hand gesture to her to go deal with it. Very husband-wife role play there.
By the way I love Rania's character. Can't wait for Maaz to make his entrance. While watching the Maaz Rania conversation, a wierd feeling came to my mind. What if Rania-Maaz marriage gets fixed and the kids start liking each other and all that. Then Mohsin finds out Maaz is not his nephew but Aina's son, he breaks the rishtha thereby breaking both Aina's and Rania's heart. Here Tabinda's life gets ruined by the guy he chose for her and there Rania's by his decisions and of course Aina is bound to get heartbroken by all this. Maybe Aaina gets sick or something and then Mohsin panics remembering how he lost Nadia and now Aaina. Maybe that is the redemption. Man, my imagination is running wild lol
.nilu. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Guys I have a question, since Maaz is Aina's son..it makes him Mohsin's step son and Rania's step brother...in that case is the marriage legal?
Edited by .nilu. - 7 years ago
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail

Originally posted by: BIaddict

Episode was not too bad. Of course we are not getting the MoNa focus like we would have liked. But compared to last episode, this one was not too bad. I actually loved their hubby-wife moments. Thank God he dint tell her you have no rights on Tabbi's marriage. He didn't get mad when she interrupted his marriage talks with his sister. And afterwards also in their privacy he was listening to her, it was a natural parent talk about their daughters future. Loved that scene and when Rania interrupts them their expresssions and his hand gesture to her to go deal with it. Very husband-wife role play there.

By the way I love Rania's character. Can't wait for Maaz to make his entrance. While watching the Maaz Rania conversation, a wierd feeling came to my mind. What if Rania-Maaz marriage gets fixed and the kids start liking each other and all that. Then Mohsin finds out Maaz is not his nephew but Aina's son, he breaks the rishtha thereby breaking both Aina's and Rania's heart. Here Tabinda's life gets ruined by the guy he chose for her and there Rania's by his decisions and of course Aina is bound to get heartbroken by all this. Maybe Aaina gets sick or something and then Mohsin panics remembering how he lost Nadia and now Aaina. Maybe that is the redemption. Man, my imagination is running wild lol

Asad Zaman Khan/Imran confirmed he's returning to the drama. I want Mohsin to get a true sense of panic, not just his typical brute jealousy, that Aina could leave him for someone else.

I actually think you're spot on with your Raania and Maaz prediction. I actually think something similar will happen too.
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail

Originally posted by: .nilu.

Guys I have a question, since Maaz is Aina's son..it makes him Mohsin's step son and Rania's step brother...in that case is the marriage legal?

*pondering emoji* I think it must be as Aina had no problems with it.
.nilu. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fobby_FoSho

*pondering emoji* I think it must be as Aina had no problems with it.

hmmm makes sense..thankyou😊
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Congrats on the new thread every body.
It is a delight to read all the discussions. They made me understand the show well.

I loved Farhaz look. he looks younger.😆 but I am upset of him , coz he didn't even send a photo of Maaz to Aina. also what kind of a family is this? He and Mohsin are brothers , yet they didn't see each other for 18 yrs. they are rich . they could've meet often. I have a sister who lives abroad and she comes to meet us. some times she send us visas to visit her there.
sidsk thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hello all...Congrats on the new thread. Simply loving all the discussions here.

Navin posted a new selfie with Emaad :))

Edited by sidsk - 7 years ago