can we have a season 2 same cast and all but diff storyline but still with MoNa
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 7 years ago
I didn't find only the withdrawal amusing
I was reading pgs I missed in this new thread

And there r so many discussions of so many different tangents

Lol

It was in emaad word "overwhelming" SEEING all of us sooo invested for this show this couple

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
CANUK FOBBY CHAMGAL TABS
Plz watch rasm e duniya epi 1 n post ur comments there

Plzzz

It's very good
canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Fobby - It's a good thing you found this place. My family doesn't necessarily watch the same shows as me so I can't always have discussions with them. It really depends on whether there is someone at home watching the same show or not. Actually, that's my siblings. My parents, on the other hand mostly watch the shows I tell them to watch. Once we grow up we end up filtering t.v. for our parents lol. The thing is that it's the siblings I have discussions with not my parents (except for random comments). I do plan to get them to watch KNK.

I am thinking that you may need to find more character based shows like KNK rather than plot driven ones. Also, sometimes it's the lesser known, underrated shows which turn out to be the best compared to the major dramas which everyone has seen. This forum is a great place to get recommendations.
_Sapphire_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for clarification Abby...no worries - I know you love our KNK family anyway so didn't take it personally 😆 😊
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Tabs_

imagine when the show ends tho. 🥺

can we have a season 2 same cast and all but diff storyline but still with MoNa

I have had this exact same thought, not gonna lie. Like a Khuda Aur Mohabbat 2, but a Kuch na Kaho 2? "Kuch Aur Nahi Kehna?!" 👏

@Charm- It was half and half :)
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
I don't want a season 2 of this show
I guess this show will hv 8 to 10 more epis ...thats like just over a month

Around 39 to 41 epis

Looking at the pace post leap I guess it will be 41 epis now coz as fobby said they may b are adding scenes which were not previously planned

Or may be the dates of so many people were not matching

So they kept the post leap parts to shoot afterwards which they r doing now

_Tabs_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@ Abby, is that the same show you asked me to watch before, or diff one?

@canuck-umz
The thing about filtering tv for our parents was so accurate 😆

I tell my mother which ones to watch too. I told her to watch KNK after I binge watched it and she watched all 27 episodes in 1 week 🤣 and then she was so disappointed that she had to wait 1 week for 2 episodes 😆
Edited by _Tabs_ - 7 years ago
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: canuck-umz

Fobby - It's a good thing you found this place. My family doesn't necessarily watch the same shows as me so I can't always have discussions with them. It really depends on whether there is someone at home watching the same show or not. Actually, that's my siblings. My parents, on the other hand mostly watch the shows I tell them to watch. Once we grow up we end up filtering t.v. for our parents lol. The thing is that it's the siblings I have discussions with not my parents (except for random comments). I do plan to get them to watch KNK.

I am thinking that you may need to find more character based shows like KNK rather than plot driven ones. Also, sometimes it's the lesser known, underrated shows which turn out to be the best compared to the major dramas which everyone has seen. This forum is a great place to get recommendations.

I would love some recommendations, and yes, I am definitely more of a character-driven type of fan. I agree, it's often the littler shows that grab my attention. Marasim was a smaller budget show, too, that surprised me with how good its story was.

I'm also really big on chemistry, though. Like I'm used to seeing American, British and Australian shows that put a lot into casting, and unfortunately, Pakistani dramas don't really care about chemistry that much (which is probably why I'm so into Osmaya and EmNa).
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
As we wished many times before
That we want EMNA in a simple love story in the next show

And as fobby said...is hum tv is not blind they may hv already approached them for another script