Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Tabs_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
In regards to Hina's post about pack up. maybe it was just for the day to the group of scenes they had been shooting, so they could move onto a diff. set of scenes?
or maybe only emaad wrapped his scenes up and naveen has some solo ones left
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
@SIDRA
YAAR TU KAHA MAR GAYA THA

I saw u nowhere in pak drama forums for a long time

Plz ab gayab mat hona

Those gifs r gozsss yaar

And I m surprised u chose that particular scene

And omggg the EMNA BTS PICS

WHY THE HE'LL DO THEY LOOK SO DAMN GOOD TOGETHER

YA ALLAH RAHEM
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
For the first time ever, I watched the Behind the Scenes clip of KnK on the official Kuch na Kaho facebook page. It sort of breaks my heart because you hear Navin talking about Aina, and I'm saying this as a doctor and journalist (two professions where you must learn to read people), but she doesn't seem excited about her character. At least when you compare it to how I just saw her talk about Shehla and SEDBN. Now, for all I know, she could've just gotten through doing a really difficult, emotional scene when they interviewed her and that's why she seemed not as intrigued, but it just struck me.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, I don't think any of the cast members thought this show would take off like it did. Maybe it was a way to pay the bills; maybe EmNa signed a contract with MD productions to do multiple shows, and this little show was part of a package deal with bigger shows like SEDBN. Who knows. This show was barely promoted either by the channel or the actors, probably because the actors knew this was going to be more of a stepping stone kind of show, not really a hit drama type of thing.

That's why to me, these little things like seeing the actors get such positive feedback, them making videos together acknowleding what Emmad called "overwhelming" feedback, are just wonderful. They clearly worked hard as all actors do on a drama. Regardless of how good a drama is, it is very hard to make a full-length drama serial; you work at least a few months giving your best to a character, and with all those plays out there, only a handful become hits of the season. So the cast probably did this drama for whatever reason, knew they worked hard but weren't expecting anything more than average results.

And now look what happened. This little drama is the one that's probably the most talked about here. I'm so happy for each and every one of them. Inshallah, the surprising success of this drama will only lead to even bigger projects for them.
Edited by Fobby_FoSho - 7 years ago
JNam thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fobby_FoSho

Well with just a whiff of competition to get Emmad a bit jealous, just a wee bit. Sabrina could be made along those lines, I think.

Word Count: 0

sidsk thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

@SIDRA

YAAR TU KAHA MAR GAYA THA

I saw u nowhere in pak drama forums for a long time

Plz ab gayab mat hona

Those gifs r gozsss yaar

And I m surprised u chose that particular scene

And omggg the EMNA BTS PICS

WHY THE HE'LL DO THEY LOOK SO DAMN GOOD TOGETHER

YA ALLAH RAHEM

Gaya? But mein toh gayi hoon 😆

Wow its been ages right??...Yes I had become 'gayab' for a long time. 😆

Thanks...glad you liked the gifs. :D

Fobby : True...I havent seen any other on-screen pair having two shows running together at the same time.
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail
Jnam, we need to stop talking about Sabrina because it'll break my heart that this show will probably never happen! Emna would be perfect for those characters...😭 On the off chance that any drama writer/producer/director is seeing this, please, please please make a drama based off of the 1995 American movie "Sabrina" with Navin as the Sabrina character and Emmad as Linus and anybody with some acting skills as David. I guarantee you it will be the hit of the season!
JNam thumbnail
Btw saw Ram e duniya. The Bilal abbas guy is really good. Too bad he hasn't found his match in a heroine like Emmad has. And for once, I think Sami Khan listened to his detractors and is playing a psycho for a change. It remains to be seen how well he does. Maybe Bilal will work well opposite Naveen as both are tall, slender. But no, Naveen should only be opposite emmad :) I saw an old series of Emmad and holy moly, he looks like such a likable dork! How he changed into such a fine specimen beats me.
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail
You guys, I'm in a state of KnK withdrawal again. I guess this is good news since this time last week I was nervous and having palpitations at the thought of the new episode. Now I'm like, bring it. Monday can't come fast enough!
_Tabs_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
fobby, they should air it tue/thurs or mon/wed that way the week won't seem as long. 😆
_Sapphire_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Fobby and Tabs - the bright side is that there are only three days left for the next KNK episode 😆
Edited by CharmGal - 7 years ago