^^They look so good here. 😳

^^☺️

^^Navin has posted this MoNa pic too.
_Sapphire_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

@CHAMGAL...i like calling u this

Plz read my rants on umeru naru...fawad...fahad...mohib mirza...agha Ali Sarah dating on of 36 ...lol...

Will do when I get more free time as right now I have an overload work from
Uni to do
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: CharmGal

Fobby, it definitely worth checking right?! πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Well am over the moon about that since if Hum are obsessed about EmNa like us πŸ˜† then this is good news for us as they might even offer EmNa another show to work on...hopefully this is my wishful thinking 😳

It would be terrible for EmNa to never work together again! They have proven themselves to be very marketable together. These two are the driving force behind KnK, a small drama that's getting huge amounts of attention.

If Hum is smart, then they've already offered them another script.

For the first time, though, I want just a simple love story between the two. No more leaps, no past lovers, no complex, strict male leads...just a simple love story. These two can keep you on the edge of your seat with literally just them in a house for 38 minutes; they will thrive in a simple story, too, without a doubt.
_Sapphire_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Sidsk right (not sure if I spelt it right)

Just saw your gifs they are brillant, thanks for making the efforts to create them, it is appreciated.

Also thanks for sharing the pics in the thread too

Got to go now, hope to catch up with you all later on (if possible) 😊
sidsk thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@Charmgal : You can call me Sidra. And you are welcome! Glad you liked the gifs. :D
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail
Sidra thanks for all the pics! It's nice to have them all in one place. I agree, the Murree selfie was absolute love!
Everyone should watch the JPJ with the SEDBN cast. EmNa are too cute. Emmad and Navin mentioned that Navin likes to bother Emmad behind the scenes lol. They interact well with each other off screen awww. It's especially cute when the two of them are trying to explain Shehla and Mansoor's relationship without giving away spoilers haha.

Link to the episode:

http://dramaonline.pk/jago-pakistan-jago-with-sanam-jung-in-hd-17th-august-2016/

sidsk thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Welcome Fobby.
I remember watching this episode of JPJ...and then deciding to follow Saya e Deewaar only after watching these two interact. I was so curious to them on screen together.

Was so disappointed when Mansoor turned out to be such a brute! πŸ˜†

The promos of KNK got me so excited as the montage made it pretty clear that at least in this show EmNa's characters would end up together one day...hopefully that applies post leap too.πŸ˜†
_Tabs_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@abby
it wasn;t about fawad being called a traitor to the paki entertainment industry, a lot of pakistani actors have worked across the border, more so I was just stating his fan following and momentum died down...because the longer he was away from the tv screen, which is what majority of people watch on a day to day basis, new actors had the chance to grab the chances he would have had and gone on to make a place in the audiences' hearts...basically he has more competition in the industry now. Regarding Kjo, you are right...i think Kjo would have made him the next best thing and tried to re-launch him after khoobsurt but bechara didn't have any eggs πŸ˜†
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail
@Sidra: That's the power of EmNa baby. 😎 (lol I feel like the sunglasses emoji is seriously becoming the official emoji of the KnK AT)
It's always been my thought that MD productions saw EmNa in SEDBN and thought to cast them in a not-so-abusive love story since they lit up the screen when they were together. Sometimes I wonder if they were chosen for KnK because they were both working on SEDBN at the time and thus had similar schedules so could come in another show together. We may never know why they got this drama together, but I am so thankful that they did.