Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 7 years ago
m such a despo EMNA fan now that I got hurt when mansoor said to Shiza that don't take shehla name in front of me in the prison scene lol...i m still wishing for a last meet up of mansoor shehla...
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: awida

some ppl on YT compare Afaaq looks to Fawad Khan.😲

Ahaan.. interesting.. his voice is similar to Fawad's voice.. I was thinking of it. You solved this mystery 😆
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Guys, just wanted to say something.

Try not to quote more than thrice. If the posts are long ( it is the case here in KNK thread mostly ) please don't quote them as it slows down the loading of the whole page. Just put an @ in front of the person's name and reply to it.. it will be easier to read and to scroll down the comments.

It was just a humble request.. please don't mind 😳.
-RisingAsh- thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

m such a despo EMNA fan now that I got hurt when mansoor said to Shiza that don't take shehla name in front of me in the prison scene lol...i m still wishing for a last meet up of mansoor shehla...

I also got hurt when he said it 😆. My inner EmNa fan wanted Shiza to be the cupid between them and make Mansoor realize Shehla's worth and stuff 😆
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
I don't find umeru narus aka affaqs similarity with neither zahid not FAWAD
Not from the voices at least

Coz zahid n FAWAD has the BEST voices and umeru voice is squeaky...i don't like his voice

Emaad voice is very different n sexy

And I love faraaz Bhai voice as well

It's very clear n loud

His voice is kinda like zahid

And yes to some extent affaq does look like zahid

But again nothing much

And he is nowhere near FAWAD from any angle
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
@ASH...lol good to know I was not the only one
Hehehe

Now that Shiza knows shehla is dying she might let mansoor know abt it
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Abby

Lmao @ Faraz bhai 😆 Mohsin is older and you called him Mohsin and Faraz is younger and you called him Bhai.. wah 😆
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
I found Umair like Zahid looks wise maybe due to his beard look. But his voice is so patli si.. and that looks similar to Fawad's a bit.. but then who cares 😆
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Was reading the discussions before
I LOVE LOVE LOVE FAHAD MUSTAFA AND MOHIB MIRZA

GOD THEY R LEGENDS

fahad at least got his due but I feel so so so bad for Mohib

He is like arij

He hardly got any good shows as solo lead which is just so unfortunate ufffo

And i love FAHAD hosting in jeeto Pakistan ..from which angle u found him chichora fobby...on the contrary i m pleasantly surprised to see how he communicates with people of all ages n gender with so much positive n fun attitude
He himself alone mk the show so much fun

I didn't know FAHAD was so multi talented

And I don't think u can be the host of the highest trp getter game show of pak tv being a "chichora"

I watched just a few epis with mom on t.v. n was surprised how he is pulling it off

I watched his movie N.A. maloom afraad as well

I heard actor in law is good too

I m very HAPPY happy for fahad
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Coming to discussions about FAWAD
I don't think him going Bolly is any way degrading pak tv industry

On the contrary I hv heard him acknowledging pak drama industry in many of his interviews of khoobsurat and kapoor n sons that he feels very happy n proud that whatever fame he earned in India was for his own pak tv shows zindagi gulzar hain and humsafar ...people came to watch khoobsurat as they wanted to say zaroon on in the big screen

And in his times pak films had no reach what so ever

And as hum very deservingly gave him the international icon award...he indeed is the face of pak drama industry even till now all over the world

When I hv to mk any1 a pak drama fan I just suggest ZGH n DASTAAN...i find humsafar overrated

And I don't think FAWAD put all his eggs in all basket...he just did one kjo film but that doesn't mean he became kjos forever

On the contrary FAWAD is so unlucky that he didn't get the time to put any egg in any basket after the super success of kapoor n sons for the Kashmir fiasco

I don't understand people from uk aus spain France Mexico work in holly which is America based n people r fine

But if one pak actor work in holly why is he or she given the stamp of a traitor

Given fawads calibre he shud just go higher n higher n the reach Bolly gives no other film industry can ever give