Fobby_FoSho thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: _Tabs_

Fobby,

I'm in 🀣
For either Fawad or Imran
but you better write the script so I know I can expect wellπŸ˜†

and omg, I can totally see EmNa in that movie.

Edit: in retrospect

and I say this with all due respect to his capability to his acting, but -at least for me- the fawad craze has died down...with Humsafar and ZGH, He had such a strong momentum as an actor, he got all the way to bollywood. but even that took a while..

He could have continued to act in pakistani dramas meanwhile or simultaneously ...like imraan abbas, granted, IA didn't have momentum Fawad had.

the only thing I've seen fawad in pakistan after ZGH are Lux commercials πŸ˜†

He put all his eggs in one basket (karan johar) and then the ban happened so now, Idk what his career trajectory looks like

yes he's done good work in the past, but its been a long time so..

I rather see EmNa and Fahad Mustufa or humayun saeed or OKB or even Mohib Mirza ( he is married to Aamina Sheikh)

Both Fahad and Mohib haven't been in dramas in so long

The script will be a joint venture between me and my writing partner, JNam.😎

It's very true about what choices Fawad made. He really should've kept some Pakistani projects going while doing all that work in Bollywood. Now he's back in Pakistan and yeah he's doing movies and photoshoots, but the longer he takes to appear on screen again, the worse it'll be for his career.

Not a fan of Fahad Mustafa or Mohib Mirza. I think Fahad is a decent actor, but I can't imagine him outside his role of the chichora host of Jeeto Pakistan LOL anymore. As for Mohib, I honestly don't think he can act aside from looking constipated all the time.
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Also, if there was one part of Bashar Momin that was worse than the character of Bashar Momin himself, it was Ushna Shah. Her acting was awful, and I am not a fan of her as a person so I avoid anything with her in it like the plague.
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: JNam

If you're on the fence about her or somewhat like her, you might not mind her here. She is playing a docile character and seemed cute to me. If you loathe her already, then I"d say skip it.

It is a very long story with lot of crying scenes of Ushna. but watch it for FQ . it is his best work and look .πŸ˜‰ . strangely Ushna and FQ share hot chemistry.😳
Ishq-Dua thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: awida

It is a very long story with lot of crying scenes of Ushna. but watch it for FQ . it is his best work and look .πŸ˜‰. strangely Ushna and FQ share hot chemistry.😳

It's definitely a must watch. This was the show that made me become a FQ fan.
His performance is praise worthy here. No one could have played the role of BM the
way he did. Ushna definitely isn't a great actress but she was ok here if you exclude her
crying scenes. Also because of the hot chemistry between her and FQ you tend to forget about her bad
acting.
I really think you should watch it. It's definitely one of my favorite Pakistani shows.
Ishq-Dua thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Yaar I can't get over Emmad Irfani. Why is he so handsome?!
It's a sin to look this good 😡 lol
Seriously all handsome guys are either married or gay *facepalm*
So I was searching about him and I found this song that he acted in.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Fxs8TALLf9Y

Lucky girl
Imagine if we had such type of scenes with MoNa.
Allah!!!!! I think we all would have died.
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -RD-

😳

The ab aap kya soch rahi hain bit to keep me going till next week πŸ˜†

RDDD !! What a capture.. too gooddd ! One of ny favorite MoNa moments ☺️
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Haina Dua? Even I became a FQ fan after BM. Actually, one needs to watch BM as a whole without any expectations .. cuz it will give surprises. Everything will be answered towards the end. Ushna's acting was not that good but she also turned good towards the end.. so for me all is well if the end is well πŸ˜†. Above all, FQ and Ushna had chemistry.. fire wali ! I loved these two. Last 4 episodes are UFF to die for ☺️
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
I liked the guy playing Maaz from the BTS pics.. he is sooo cuuute .. and he will look good with Hina cuz they will make a cute couple.

Afaaq has a rough look.. so Afaaq and Tabi will make an intense pair ( later on when they will become normal husband wife ).
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

I liked the guy playing Maaz from the BTS pics.. he is sooo cuuute .. and he will look good with Hina cuz they will make a cute couple.

Afaaq has a rough look.. so Afaaq and Tabi will make an intense pair ( later on when they will become normal husband wife ).

some ppl on YT compare Afaaq looks to Fawad Khan.😲
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Tbh i prefer FQ in the kind of roles he played in MZZEB or QET etc more recently Bashar Momim and Aap ke Liye were good from his end.