Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JNam thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Fobby_FoSho

You guys are sipping some major Hatorade right now. Welcome to the SS FaNa where only positive vibes are allowed and the male treats his lady love like a princess.

I was taken aback, and a while back, had justified the abrupt Aina-Mohsin marriage with the statement that they were never "cousinly" or sibling-like, unlike Faraz and Aina. But after your recent suggestion, and considering how I love Faraz's character, I feel "why not?". He will keep Aina happy, is damn dashing for sure, although they will likely be very awkward initially, and Sajal's spirit might not like this idea too much. But it seems in these cousin-marriage shows, that is pretty routine. It is almost expected by these characters that the cousins they call "bhai" could cease being "bhai" at any point in their lives. In which case, I feel that Faraz and Aina could at least be friendly enough to make Mohsin really jealous and insecure to the point that he changes and softens towards Aina. And even if they end up together (Faraz and Aina), I will be happy for both. They are both pretty great people, open to life and its possibilities and not given to gloom like Mohsin (although I should point out that Mohsin and Aina are the couple I would like together, with changes to Mohsin's personality, of course).

Edited by JNam - 7 years ago
Ishq-Dua thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

Hey Dua, glad to see you here too. We were in Bashar Momin and Aik Pal thread I guess lol. Happy to see you enjoying the show. Continue posting here .. :)

----

The KNK family is growing.. it feels good 😳

Hey there! Yeah I remember you😳
I really have become attached to this show that I will probably be here more often reading all the reviews and commenting as well.

_Tabs_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I was gone from this thread for half a day and y'all came up with fazal and ayna! 😲🤣🤣🤣
FaNa can be like a sister-brother ideal relationship
_Tabs_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

Abby should get a special prize from all directors/producers for the amount of effort she puts in promoting their shows 😆. Good yar.. I am in for the show but Armeena

I love how she does it too, and the fact that she convinces people somehow 😆
@abby, why don't you watch like 2 episodes and then tell me if it's worth the watch. Sami doesn't usually excite me 😆😉
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail
Lol ash. Nobody is denying that MoNa is superior. We all want a happy, believable MoNa ending. Mohsin needs to do more than apologize. If he apologizes Aina should remind him he apologized to her before and hardly anything changed. He needs one final kick to finish his development, either says something or does something for Aina that makes his change finally permanent and convincing.

@abby--err...sami khan is normally all I need to know to *not* watch a drama...
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail
I've been really curious about Navin's new show Beintehaa. I've been stalking everybody's Instagram. Waseem Abbas plays a father or father in law to her I think. Mariam Mirza is in it too as is Shaista Jabeen and Rubina Ashraf I believe. I can't figure out who the male lead is, though.
_Tabs_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fobby_FoSho

Lol ash. Nobody is denying that MoNa is superior. We all want a happy, believable MoNa ending. Mohsin needs to do more than apologize. If he apologizes Aina should remind him he apologized to her before and hardly anything changed. He needs one final kick to finish his development, either says something or does something for Aina that makes his change finally permanent and convincing.

@abby--err...sami khan is normally all I need to know to *not* watch a drama...

@Bold 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Word Count: 1

_Tabs_ thumbnail
Fobby, ooh on her insta?
are there promos out yet?
Ishq-Dua thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

ISHQ DUA

We wud love to know ur take on other characters as well

But don't tire urself

Till next wks epi comes

Everyday u can write a short note on any one side character

We Wud love to read that

You know a main thing that I like about this show is the characters and the way they were written. There is basically no black and white character here. They all have grey shades to them. Even the problems that occurred in the story, it wasn't bc one main (villian) character was plotting things and creating problems, all things were happening due to wrong choices and destiny. Be it Ayna deciding to marry Imran in secret or Mohsin and Ayna ending up together.

I don't see any characters really wrong here if we look at things from each character's point of view.
Ayna deciding to marry Imran was something that she didn't see wrong at that time bc she thought he was the right person for her. The person her heart chose and she was sure that she was going to be happy with him. As we know when people are in love, they tend to only see the good side of things and hope for the better. Ayna probably didn't see that her mom was going to die bc of this one decision that she took and she didn't see how this one mistake was going to affect her life to this point as well as the life of the people around her and her relationships. She probably thought that in the end Imran's parents will have to accept her and if they didn't, her and Imran can still lead their life because it's the life that they chose. Had both Ayna and Imran expected the worse, I'm sure they wouldn't have taken the step of getting married secretly.

Imran: Someone who was born with a silver spoon. He is the only son in the family and he was obviously aware that everything his father owned was going to be his in the end. So he didn't ever imagine that there would come a day where he would be hungry and without food or a time where he would be roaming streets trying to find a job.
This is why when he got put into such a situation, he started to panic.
To make it worse he didn't see Ayna's problems. He thought that he was the only one suffering here,while Ayna was still living with her family and not having to go through what he was going through. Ayna was definitely not in a better situation than him, but Imran couldn't see that. She was having to lie to her family and having to pretend she's going to Uni while she's going to meet him in secret. I'm sure she was feeling very guilty and unhappy with herself that's why she kept telling her mother if she would always love her or forgive her. She was having to live in fear of what would happen when her family found out about her marriage. Another problem was her family preparing to get her married to Noman while she's actually married. I'm sure Ayna was probably unable to sleep thinking about all these problems, but Imran wasn't seeing all of this. He just saw that Ayna is still living with her family while he on the other hand left his parents and is struggling to survive.

So no one really is at fault here bc each person only saw their conflict and this is just part of being human. We as humans usually see our conflicts/problems and become blind to the problems of the other person.
I do think though Imran really loved Ayna but his love wasn't enough to stand against his family and be able to endure all the hardships that were coming his way.

Sajal: What can I say about her. At first I kind of understood why she was behaving so rudely with Ayna. She had just lost her mother and Ayna was to be blamed. Putting myself in her place if this would have happened with me (God forbid) I don't think I would be able to look in my sister's face and I would probably be just as mean as Sajal or even worse. But then I felt that Sajal wasn't behaving this way just because of her mother's death. She was actually becoming selfish and she began to feel that Ayna was a burden on her and Faraz and she wanted to get rid of her.
When she had a miscarriage the problem became worse because now she was starting to feel insecure and thinking that she might actually lose Faraz. The only solution she saw at that time was Maaz. She thought that if she took Maaz and brought him up as their child, Faraz might stop thinking about a second marriage to fulfill his wish of having a child of his own. So she doesn't hesitate in separating a mother (Ayna) from her son (Maaz). She didn't see what she was doing was wrong, she only saw it as a way of protecting/saving her marriage with Faraz.

Faraz: One of the most characters that I liked in the show and thought he was the most understanding and sane one. He actually stood by Ayna a lot and reprimanded his wife Sajal every time she was rude with her, but he was beginning to feel that Ayna is actually a burden especially when Sajal gets sick and he starts to think that his family should come first and if leaving the country is the only way that would benefit his family he was going to do that. He was also having a hard time keeping his aunt's promise. That's why he starts to think that getting her married to Mohsin would be the best solution. He wanted the best for him and his family, even if it meant that someone was going to get hurt by this decision.

Annie: In the beginning I always thought this girl has no self respect going after a guy that loves someone else. But then I started to see why she was behaving the way she was. She was a rich spoiled girl who always got what she wanted. Here for the first time maybe she was not getting what she wanted, that being Imran and his love. She probably also couldn't digest the fact that a normal girl like Ayna has won Imran. So she was going to do anything and everything to separate her from him. Like she told Imran before, everything is fair in love and war. She really believed that what she was doing wasn't wrong. She didn't see how Imran wasn't an expensive car that she finally got. She did get married to Imran, but she wasn't able to make a place in his heart and unfortunately when she found that out, it was already too late.
But I actually feel bad for her and I think Imran is torturing her too much. She already got her punishment by getting married to him and not being able to win his heart. I think Imran is behaving this way with her and blaming her for everything that happened to stop his guilty conscience. He knows that he was also responsible for ruining Ayna's life, but I guess it makes him feel better to put most of the blame on Annie.

That's it for now. Man I don't remember when was the last time I was this much into a show😆

Fobby_FoSho thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Tabs_

Fobby, ooh on her insta?

are there promos out yet?

Navin told us the name of the drama through her Instagram. There are a few posts with her shooting for it. I've stalked others' Instagrams to find out more about the BTS and the cast, but so far have nothing in the lead male. Like I'm pretty sure it's not Emmad (though what has he been up to besides the gym recently *pondering emoji*) but it'd be awesome if it was!