Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Sapphire_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

I want a peaceful life for EmNa at the end.. like only two of them in their house for a while AT LEAST if not for life timeπŸ˜†. I just want them to have some MoNa moments together without any worry, without any tiff, without any argument.. A night walk perhaps ? Or a trip maybe ? Ughhh I am so fed up of this whole family drama stuff.. it is going good.. but MoNa don't spend quality time together .. AT ALL.. Can we have those moments ? Please please ..

After that everyone can live in the same house I will have no issues .. Faraz, Alia kids everyone.. but MoNa space needed.. badly.

Ash, I missed MoNa's old house - at least in that house there were many brilliant MoNa scenes πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Guys plzzz watch the following link
It's the ARY digital morning show of RASM E DUNIYA cast

I just loved watching all 3 of them and nida yasir is sooo funny

It one of the most entertaining epis

Plz watch it

I loved loved loved Sami BILAL off screen persona

They r so down to earth genuine n nice n fun

Plzzz watch it asap

https://youtu.be/P8zfhAIn8r8
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Haan yar.. I didn't even know they bought a new house until they mentioned about it πŸ˜† I didn't pay much attention I guess lol. But I liked that house.. so many memories.. first MoNa intense scene happened there too.. when he thinks it's Nadia and beeem.. uff I had goosebumps even in that scene lol
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Abby should get a special prize from all directors/producers for the amount of effort she puts in promoting their shows πŸ˜†. Good yar.. I am in for the show but Armeena
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
I m watching bin roye now
And I m surprised to see armeena has indeed improved her acting and expressions

Her scenes with Mahira and Humayun are really adorable to my utter surprise
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Can some1 plzzz post the pic hina altaf posted in her Insta
Seems like the cast really enjoys themselves on set n r very fond of each other off screen too

And since the show is getting so much recognition they r shooting the latest epis with even more interest and enthusiasm
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
ASH
FOBBY

CHARM

AWIDA

ISHQ DUA

RD

TABS

ALL OF U HV TO WATCH RASM E DUNIYA WITH ME FROM TOMORROW

AFTER 3 YEARS I M FINALLY EXCITED FOR A SAMI KHAN SHOW AND I WANT MY KNK FAMILY IN THAT THREAD
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
EMAAD WAS EXCELLENT TODAY AS MALLIK MANSOOR
He owns that character and today the 2 scenes in the last half of the epi was just WOW WOW WOW

I m surprised how much he has grown as an actor
Ishq-Dua thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: CharmGal

Ishq-Dua

Welcome to this thread, hope to see you around more in here πŸ€— really happy we have more people joining in our discussions 😳 By the way - enjoyed reading your review, it reminded me my dedication and passion toward this show! πŸ˜† 😊 Hopefully it will pick up again since yesterday's ep was good so let's see...

Thank you πŸ€—btw you're one of the members that I enjoyed reading their point of view and reviews regarding MoNa and the show in general.

Tell me about it! I didn't even think I would get so much attached to this show and MoNa that I would binge watch it in three days.
I stayed up late at night just to finish the episodes saying ok this one is the last episode and then I'm going to sleep and I end up staying till 2 watching the rest πŸ˜†

Yeah that leap messed some things up. But I still have hope in the writers and I think they won't disappoint us.
Ishq-Dua thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

ISHQ DUA

I had selfish reasons to force u to watch this show

The reason being I love reading ur reviews lol

N my wish just got fulfilled above in a big way

If u r in fb

Plz copy paste this review to the writer rahat jabeen

U kinda included all the pros n cons beautifully

She wud b delighted to read

Aha! naughty girl I guess your selfish reasons did me a favor and made me follow this brilliant show and fall for MoNaπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Aww thank u but honestly I think this show has excellent writers here who have done a wonderful job highlighting and discussing all the events and scenes in this show.
Yes I am on FB but I found multiple rahat jabeen accounts which one is hers?πŸ˜•