Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

Ewww ! No Fobby.. NO😳

I second that πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
_Sapphire_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

Fobby u can write 5 different shows with those endings

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Abby do you seriously want Fobby to write a show with an ending that results ImNa pairing?πŸ˜† πŸ˜† don't think I would either want it or watch it πŸ˜†

I wouldn't mind if Asad and Naveen get together in another show as different characters although it impossible for me to imagine Naveen in a show without Emaad. Going off the point now lol - my point is in this story and show, I want Ayna to be with Moshin. Just loved the pre-leap MoNa and want them to be together in the post leap and that too with happiness.
Edited by CharmGal - 7 years ago
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: CharmGal

Fobby, your suggestion about Faraz and Ayna is just shocking and wrong in all levels! LOL They come across as brother and sister and good mates that all. Please NO just NO.

It is not necessary for every beautiful bond shared by male and female to be progress into a marriage . This will ruin the special bond shared by both F & A. Faraz and Ayna never consider each other in that way and neither did the audience! They have a great bond and for once it will be great to see that relation to remain that way.

If that happen, Moshin would be livid - there no doubt in that πŸ˜† but I don't think even the children of Moshin and Ayna could able to accept this! In case i haven't make this clear it - JUST NO!

Am asking this in a great concern and with gentleness as a friend to friend: have you completely lost it? πŸ˜†

Mohsin is the one problem with my FaNa fantasy. How to get him out of the way...*pondering emoji*

LOL! Just kidding.

I LOVE MoNa! I loved them pre-marriage, pre-leap...even MoNa post-leap (from their interactions) is fine; it's Mohsin himself who still needs an upgrade. Trust me when this show is done, I plan on writing two separate posts on why MoNa and EmNa were such a great dynamic. I never thought I could love a couple more than WaFa from DeD, but they don't even compare to MoNa.

However, I have always loved the Faraz-Aina dynamic. I didn't post here when episodes 11-19 were airing, but Faraz's kind nature just made me wish he was the hero for our heroine! I understand that a hero as perfect as Faraz would make a love story boring, but he was her beacon of hope through the storm she went through after Imran leaving her and her mother dying. I know it was strictly platonic or brother-sister, hence why I never actually shipped them. Though, with these ominous signs that Sajjal may be dying, why not?I (ok, I know the biggest reason why "not" is obviously Mohsin, but he needs to seriously change before I'll believe Aina will have a good life with him).
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

Looks like they r still shooting for the show

The video n selfie navin posted with emaad r all with the present look of Mohsin

And yesterday navin posted an Insta vid of hers rania n tabi wishing us happy day from knk team

Seems like they r shooting bk to bk n airing the epis immediately

There isn't much difference between the shoot time n the airing time whereas other pal shows usually air after shoot is done

Yeah Hina posted something 4 hours ago on her Instagram. It was a pic of the entire cast at the dinner table. So I guess they're still filming, but they must be close to the end of it. Navin's first post on the sets of KnK was on August 14, 2016. They've been filming this drama for over 6 months. That's pretty significant since Diyar e Dil's crew made a huge deal out of filming DeD for 100 days. For Navin, it's been at least 180 days, even if not consecutive for this drama alone! It's interesting because Navin is in Hina's pic, but Navin also posted a pic herself today saying it was her day off. Kher, this scene they're filming now is probably a dinner scene so they filmed at night, so she probably did have the day off.

This is what I've gathered based on what I've seen on social media: I think everything pre-leap was filmed before the show aired. The scenes of Mohsin on his knees apologizing, Aina walking into her mother's old house while it was all painted over, Mohsin's "woh kissi aur se mohabbat karti hai" lines---these were all either in the title song or the original promos that aired before the show started in October. So I think for the most part, up until 29 was filmed before the show first aired. I think some scenes were filmed after the show aired, though: Going off of Navin's Instagram, the MoNa nikkah, the dinner date...those were filmed sometime in October-November. At that point, EmNa were probably dividing their time between SEDBN and KnK.

I think it's weird that the great majority of the show was filmed before the show aired, but now everything post-leap is being filmed very shortly before the episodes go on air. Now this could have always been the schedule for the show. This may have always been the plan.

It was Sajjal's actress, Shazia Naz, that said the show had 36-40 episodes. I have always said that going based on BTS pics, the time between the posting of a BTS pic and the airing of that same episode is around 6 weeks. We're already on episode 31, and yet they're still filming. Either they extended the show, or they're adding scenes that weren't originally part of the plan.

The basic point of my post is, I seriously hope they're adding more MoNa scenes or ensuring a MoNa ending at this point. If they're extending the show and/or adding more scenes, then surely the sudden, booming popularity of EmNa/MoNa will prompt them to return to the pre-leap appeal of the show.

I honestly don't believe filming til now was part of the plan. At least some writing for the show is still going or, or was up until very recently. Let's hope our voices were heard loud enough.

Edited by Fobby_FoSho - 7 years ago
_Sapphire_ thumbnail
Agreed 100% with you Fobby, I see where you are coming from now πŸ˜†

Moshin does need to change as things can't continue the way they did in the post-leap period.

Can't wait to read your two separate posts on EmN and MoNa 😳 I am have surprised myself by being a huge fan of EmNa and hoped they are already in talks for a preparation of working together in a new show at some point. At least have the dates of the future show fix πŸ˜†

I agreed I liked Osmaya as Waleed and Farah in DeD but didn't like them that much in Sanam. The only thing I would say that makes them stand out compared to other pairings is their comfortability in intimacy. But personally I didn't see any special unique chemistry.

EmNa, on the other hand, oozed chemistry by simply showing their presences onscreen together in one frame. Their eye contact/lock say it all. They can give each other intense/different type of looks which immediately make the viewers feel like they are intruding a private moment. Surprisingly EmNa's facial expressions tuned well together. They have brought the chemistry in a different level. I haven't see any other actors in Pakistani dramas achieving the same level of chemistry which EmNa are able to. They have that unique chemistry that the audience will always remembered. EmNa chemistry as MoNa is the main reason why KNK had been a success despite working in a low budget.

For me - EmNa can protary being a couple with real chemistry. They do definitely bring out their best abilities when working together.
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail
This also may be a coincidence, but for the past week, Hum on Instagram and Facebook has only used EmNa/MoNa and Shehla-Mansoor pictures to promote Kuch na Kaho and SEDBN. They used to use pictures of different members of the cast before, but now it's just these two.

I'm pretty sure the marketing people at Hum are aware of the EmNa fanbase now. I would honestly be surprised if, barring either Emmad or Navin don't get a movie or another huge project that takes up most of their time, another EmNa show isn't announced some time later this year.
_Sapphire_ thumbnail
Fobby

I have noticed the same thing. Last week when I was skimming though Hum Facebook and saw EmNa posing as MoNa - I thought to myself - strange that KNK is on again even at Wednesdays but luckily I did double check and realised they were referring to Saya e dewar but used Emaad and Naveen as way of promoting the drama πŸ˜† so yes, thanks goodness that even Hum channel is acknowledging their popularity. Hope MD production will use this couple again sometime in the future...
_Sapphire_ thumbnail
All this talk about EmNa and their success had encourage me to feel certain that the writers will end the show with MoNa being happy together
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I sawww... even in SeDBN poster they only put EmNa ☺️
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I want a peaceful life for EmNa at the end.. like only two of them in their house for a while AT LEAST if not for life timeπŸ˜†. I just want them to have some MoNa moments together without any worry, without any tiff, without any argument.. A night walk perhaps ? Or a trip maybe ? Ughhh I am so fed up of this whole family drama stuff.. it is going good.. but MoNa don't spend quality time together .. AT ALL.. Can we have those moments ? Please please ..

After that everyone can live in the same house I will have no issues .. Faraz, Alia kids everyone.. but MoNa space needed.. badly.