Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
But, why does Faraz have to get married at this age ? Can't he live with his family amd be content ? I don't understand this need of thinking this kind of triangles.. I hope it is just an assumption 😆
Btw.. if Faraz Ayna thing is end game then what about Mohsin ? Lmao.. he will be paired with Annie ? Like woah 🤣
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

But, why does Faraz have to get married at this age ? Can't he live with his family amd be content ? I don't understand this need of thinking this kind of triangles.. I hope it is just an assumption 😆

Btw.. if Faraz Ayna thing is end game then what about Mohsin ? Lmao.. he will be paired with Annie ? Like woah🤣

I'm not gonna question the logistics of it. I have always thought Faraz was the best male on the show and always wanted to see Faraz and Ainas bond grow stronger.

We can call them FaNa 😎
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Instead of Faraaz Ayna i would prefer Ayna with the kids and Mohsin enstranged 😆 or if i had it my way i would turn him into changed Mansoor in Durr e Shehwar 😆
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail
You guys are sipping some major Hatorade right now. Welcome to the SS FaNa where only positive vibes are allowed and the male treats his lady love like a princess.
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Ayna kia.. every girl needs a guy like Faraz.. so I won't complain 😆
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail
My ideal ending would be (in order or preference):

1. MoNa, of course! They're the backbone of this show.
2. FaNa because yasss he'd treat Aina like a queen!
3. ImNa because Aina doesn't deserve to be alone.
4. Aina alone. Ughh. No thank you.
5. Aina dead. This is a Pakistani drama; this is definitely a possibility.
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Fobby u can write 5 different shows with those endings
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
ASh oh yes I remember now
Then watch DILLAGI

Puhleeezzz
_Sapphire_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Fobby, your suggestion about Faraz and Ayna is just shocking and wrong in all levels! LOL They come across as brother and sister and good mates that all. Please NO just NO.

It is not necessary for every beautiful bond shared by male and female to be progress into a marriage . This will ruin the special bond shared by both F & A. Faraz and Ayna never consider each other in that way and neither did the audience! They have a great bond and for once it will be great to see that relation to remain that way.

If that happen, Moshin would be livid - there no doubt in that 😆 but I don't think even the children of Moshin and Ayna could able to accept this! In case i haven't make this clear it - JUST NO!

Am asking this in a great concern and with gentleness as a friend to friend: have you completely lost it? 😆
_Sapphire_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RD-

Instead of Faraaz Ayna i would prefer Ayna with the kids and Mohsin enstranged 😆 or if i had it my way i would turn him into changed Mansoor in Durr e Shehwar 😆

Agree with the first part - but the alternative suggestion of yours 😆 now now RD we are desperate but not that desperate! 😉 😆 😆