Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JNam thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
A show (romantic) i would like to recommend: Tum Yaad Aye. It is available on youtube.
_Sapphire_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Ishq-Dua

Welcome to this thread, hope to see you around more in here 🤗 really happy we have more people joining in our discussions 😳 By the way - enjoyed reading your review, it reminded me my dedication and passion toward this show! 😆 😊 Hopefully it will pick up again since yesterday's ep was good so let's see...
Edited by CharmGal - 7 years ago
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
I watched TUM YAAD AYE

I love love love AGHA ALI I try to watch all the shows he is in given it's watchable but he hardly gets watchable shows let alone good show but thankfully he is getting good shows since last yr

I don't like the lead gal of tum yaad aye...i sooo wish it was some1 else

But other than that it has an overall electric cast n good story

Another good ARY show of last yr was judai

It had neelum munir n affan

It was good as well
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
ISHQ DUA
I had selfish reasons to force u to watch this show

The reason being I love reading ur reviews lol

N my wish just got fulfilled above in a big way

If u r in fb

Plz copy paste this review to the writer rahat jabeen

U kinda included all the pros n cons beautifully

She wud b delighted to read
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
ISHQ DUA
We wud love to know ur take on other characters as well

But don't tire urself

Till next wks epi comes

Everyday u can write a short note on any one side character

We Wud love to read that
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Fobby_FoSho

This is a little PG-13 so I apologize, but since we finally got confirmation that MoNa sleep in the same room, can you imagine what Mohsin and Aina's first time sleeping together was like? It probably went something like this:

Mohsin: Aina. You. Me. Bed. Now.

Aina: ...😳

And that was probably Mohsin's best attempts at being romantic haha.

🤣

Word Count: 1

-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Hey Dua, glad to see you here too. We were in Bashar Momin and Aik Pal thread I guess lol. Happy to see you enjoying the show. Continue posting here .. :)

----

The KNK family is growing.. it feels good 😳
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
I read the conversation on previous pages.

I personally feel that Tabi's constant reaction on MoNa's miserable life was not always there.. she thinks like this cuz of Mohsin's behaviour( his making a scene on Tabi's admission and then suddenly her shadi and Ayna not being able to convince him). It may or may not be the case BUT, the way things have been shaped in front of their kids valid Tabi's point. Like we have seen MoNa behaving in a better way only in their room. For kids, Mohsin is Hitler Dad.. so he must be a Hitler Husband as well.. you know.. this thinking is so natural to be developped into kids' minds.

Then, the reason why Aina may have cried in front of Tabi or maybe if she cried alone for some other reason and Tabi saw it.. it can be possible. BUT, in today's episode, Ayna was crying again.. and the reason was not Maaz.. here she was crying cuz she was not able to convince Mohsin on how Tabi won't do anything like she did.. and she is choosing a better life for herself. AND Ashar saw her crying. Just like Tabi may have seen her earlier.. in the same way..

I personally don't think that MoNa's married life was a fairytale. But it wasn't normal as well. Mohsin IS that kind of a man who wants things HIS way only. " I, ME , MYSELF " bas. He may listens to Ayna.. but he never does what she says or never considers her point of view. At least it waa never shown post leap. Pre leap at least we had this kind of stuff.. lile that maid issue.. he listened to her.. that was a good point.. but they could have shown something better to valid that maid issue.. it could have been a great start to their understanding amd him comsidering her POVs but no..

As I mentioned earlier, their development phase has been paused pre leap.. there is no indication if it continuead between all these years or not.

And I am sad again 😔
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Btw Fobby.. you color changed.. mubarak.. now it will keep changing.. for better 😛 i like all the colors from this one lol
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
ASH since u don't hv the habit of watching things online n watch on tv
Plz watch samis ARY show which will start this Thurs with BILAL n armeena

That way we all can discuss another show together

And if u hv time to watch a show online plz watch BESHARAM and DILLAGI