Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Sapphire_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Fobby_FoSho

No you made sense, but to me it's really sad that Aina gave her entire life to maintaining that family only to have a loveless marriage. She was falling for Mohsin prior to the leap...it's disheartening to hear that she and her husband never lived a normal life.

Really hoping this isn't the path that the writers have taken. I rather think its was due to Ayna grieving for Maaz which Tabi misunderstood and blames her father for her mother's sorrow otherwise what was the point of all that character development progress in MoNa during the pre-leap episodes!
JNam thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

😎 @the bolded

LOL, it's posts like these that make me wish Pakistani dramas showed scenes like this. Who wouldn't want to watch Emmad seduce someone?

Yes, My mind has, since episode 16 or so, been conjuring up some tantalizing visuals of these two characters seducing each other (sorry !!), and they're delicious together!
Although I wonder how much of Mohsin is in Emad? Or how much of Aina is in Naveen? Based on past experience, I think I'd want to watch Mohsin (played by Emad) seduce Aina (played by Navin); not sure about Emad and Naveen. They could be very routine people like the rest of us, no matter how gorgeous (and some of the gorgeousness could be stylists, make-up etc.).
Wow! I ruined it, didn't I? :-)
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail

Originally posted by: JNam

Yes, My mind has, since episode 16 or so, been conjuring up some tantalizing visuals of these two characters seducing each other (sorry !!), and they're delicious together!
Although I wonder how much of Mohsin is in Emad? Or how much of Aina is in Naveen? Based on past experience, I think I'd want to watch Mohsin (played by Emad) seduce Aina (played by Navin); not sure about Emad and Naveen. They could be very routine people like the rest of us, no matter how gorgeous (and some of the gorgeousness could be stylists, make-up etc.).
Wow! I ruined it, didn't I? :-)

Ok, you definitely ruined it!

lol jk. In all seriousness, Emmad is one fine-looking fella and he plays Mohsin so well, so while I would love to see Mohsin (played by Emmad) seduce Aina (played by Navin), I could watch Emmad (in any role, even himself!) seduce a chair and be satisfied.
_Sapphire_ thumbnail
Reached to 16 pages within two days - congrats everyone 😆
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail

Originally posted by: CharmGal

Reached to 16 pages within two days - congrats everyone 😆

And this is actually slow for us!
_Sapphire_ thumbnail

And this is actually slow for us!

This is the consequences of KNK writers being keen on taking a sudden and unnecessary post leap/timeskip in the show...think it might pick up again as today was a good ep and next week precap look promising. The fire in Ayna found in the pre-leap version seems to have return which will inevitably and hopefully bring back the pre-leap Moshin. Think the writers want to show Ayna as a supporting and understanding wife in the last two eps. Afterward will move on with the story and that too with the characters back to their original modes. Perhaps this is a wishful thinking of mine 😆
Edited by CharmGal - 7 years ago
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail
Hina Altaf just posted a video of the cast saying something together excitedly--"packup"? Was today the last day of filming?
_Sapphire_ thumbnail

Hina Altaf just posted a video of the cast saying something together excitedly--"packup"? Was today the last day of filming?

Oh, not sure if that a good or bad thing...will check it out...
_Sapphire_ thumbnail
Really hope the show will end in a powerful and justifying way...
Edited by CharmGal - 7 years ago
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail

Originally posted by: CharmGal

Really hope the show will end in a powerful and justifying way...

Mohsin/Emmad were absent, but scenes aren't filmed in chronological order. So it doesn't mean much.
It's always sad to see the end of a drama you love so dearly. I've never, ever followed a drama so closely that I keep up with the social media posts just to see what the actors are up to, so this is a strange new feeling for me to see the end of filming for a drama I loved so much.

I just really, really hope Aina doesn't end up romantically alone (MoNa is my OTP, but I'll take ImNa over her being alone). Or dead. Please no alone or dead Aina.
Edited by Fobby_FoSho - 7 years ago