Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fobby_FoSho thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
This is a little PG-13 so I apologize, but since we finally got confirmation that MoNa sleep in the same room, can you imagine what Mohsin and Aina's first time sleeping together was like? It probably went something like this:

Mohsin: Aina. You. Me. Bed. Now.

Aina: ...😳

And that was probably Mohsin's best attempts at being romantic haha.
Edited by Fobby_FoSho - 7 years ago
_Tabs_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@Jnam I'm glad you brought Humsafar up. Tbh, i didn't like Naveen in it, but she's come a far way since then. first in Alvida then SEDBN and Now KNK
As for Affaq, maybe he's a red herring. and somehow things will work in a way where Tabi doesn't get married to Affaq.

She could technically get married to Maaz 🤓 I don't think it's likely but then again, we should be prepared for anything

@Fobby,

I think it's more of 1) Either Aina knows Tabi is right and that she and Mohsin have had a very difficult, depressing life..

but it's not that MoNa have had a depressing life. Their lives are "normal" but love-less.

If you think about it, especially from RaBi's point of views, these are young college- age going girls. Even Ayna at that age was very hopeful and optimistic about the world.
They think marriage should be wonderful and filled with loves and stuff like that. but they haven't seen that reflected in their parent's relationship

Remember the " hamare parents normal nahi hai"

the relationship has always been Aina taking care of everybody and when they say stuff like that " ek kamzor ma ki beti kamzor hoti hai or main aap jaisi nahi banogi, etc" they mean that Aina has been compromising her whole life and they ( RaBi) don't want to compromise, they want a wholesome life.

does that make sense, or Did I just ramble ?😆
_Sapphire_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
From the spoiler (family pic) - it does look like Tabi will be married to Aftaq so wondering if that meant Aani was unsuccessful in her fight against Moshin or Tabi had a change of heart e.g. didnt want her parents to continue fight against each other when it come to her ...(just brainstorming here)
Edited by CharmGal - 7 years ago
JNam thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fobby_FoSho

This is a little PG-13 so I apologize, but since we finally got confirmation that MoNa sleep in the same room, can you imagine what Mohsin and Aina's first time sleeping together was like? It probably went something like this:

Hey, Our guy is capable of being quite smooth,and making Aina blush to the tips of her elegant toes. Remember the evening after their wedding day when they were getting ready for a party? He was pretty dashing then. I think he can do it given the right motivation :-) He might use fewer words and maybe, just slowly get to it (sorry-PG thirteen alert!).
Edited by JNam - 7 years ago
_Tabs_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fobby_FoSho

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I love it.

_Sapphire_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: JNam

Hey, Our guy is capable of being quite smooth,and making Aina blush to the tips of her elegant toes. Remember the evening after their wedding day when they were getting ready for a party? He was pretty dashing then. I think he can do it given the right motivation :-) He might use fewer words and maybe, just slowly get to it (sorry-PG thirteen alert!).

😆 😆
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Tabs_

@Jnam I'm glad you brought Humsafar up. Tbh, i didn't like Naveen in it, but she's come a far way since then. first in Alvida then SEDBN and Now KNK

As for Affaq, maybe he's a red herring. and somehow things will work in a way where Tabi doesn't get married to Affaq.

She could technically get married to Maaz 🤓 I don't think it's likely but then again, we should be prepared for anything

@Fobby,

I think it's more of 1) Either Aina knows Tabi is right and that she and Mohsin have had a very difficult, depressing life..

but it's not that MoNa have had a depressing life. Their lives are "normal" but love-less.

If you think about it, especially from RaBi's point of views, these are young college- age going girls. Even Ayna at that age was very hopeful and optimistic about the world.
They think marriage should be wonderful and filled with loves and stuff like that. but they haven't seen that reflected in their parent's relationship

Remember the " hamare parents normal nahi hai"

the relationship has always been Aina taking care of everybody and when they say stuff like that " ek kamzor ma ki beti kamzor hoti hai or main aap jaisi nahi banogi, etc" they mean that Aina has been compromising her whole life and they ( RaBi) don't want to compromise, they want a wholesome life.

does that make sense, or Did I just ramble ?😆

No you made sense, but to me it's really sad that Aina gave her entire life to maintaining that family only to have a loveless marriage. She was falling for Mohsin prior to the leap...it's disheartening to hear that she and her husband never lived a normal life.
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail

Originally posted by: JNam

😎 @the bolded

LOL, it's posts like these that make me wish Pakistani dramas showed scenes like this. Who wouldn't want to watch Emmad seduce someone?
_Sapphire_ thumbnail
Oh man, I can't get over my disappointment about writers including a sudden and huge timeskip as we have missed out so many possibile and important MoNa scenes which we were originally looking forward to . Think it will takes me weeks to get over this loss...
Edited by CharmGal - 7 years ago
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail

Originally posted by: CharmGal

Oh man, I can't get over my disappointment about writers including a sudden and huge timeskip as we have missed out so many possibile and important MoNa scenes which we were originally looking forward to . Think it will takes me weeks to get over this lost...

The timeskip is truly the biggest stain on this show. Today's episode was a great improvement, but it'll never have the original allure the pre-skip episodes did.

At this point, while I do enjoy the MoNa interactions post-skip, I wish we had some confirmation that Aina was happy with Mohsin in those 18 years.