Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.nilu. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
I forgot to mention this from Monday's episode, not sure if you guys discussed it already or not. During the Mohsin-Aina scene when Mohsin raised his hand Rania quickly barged into the room saying she has a headache...to which Aina replied "BECHA (beta) kitchen ki CADINET (cabinet) mein..." I felt like her words got tongue twisted hereπŸ˜†. Did anyone else notice? Here's link to the scene..please watch from 17:10
Edited by .nilu. - 7 years ago
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I made the new thread since this one got finished. Hope Umz you won't mind :D
Here is the link

-RisingAsh- thumbnail
@nilu yeah.. I noticed that too.. but then thought this could be a part of realism too.. since MoNa were in argument and Mohsin had just screamed very much .. and just then Rania came in.. for me Aaina's mispronounciation of these words was shown on purpose ( or maybe not ) cuz anyone after those shoutings would have their tongue twisted.. lol πŸ˜›
.nilu. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

@nilu yeah.. I noticed that too.. but then thought this could be a part of realism too.. since MoNa were in argument and Mohsin had just screamed very much .. and just then Rania came in.. for me Aaina's mispronounciation of these words was shown on purpose ( or maybe not ) cuz anyone after those shoutings would have their tongue twisted.. lol πŸ˜›

ohk thank God I wasn't the only oneπŸ˜† loll yeah it was in the moment since they were shouting and all of a sudden Aina had to change her tone πŸ˜ƒ
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
EmNa fans are genious.. we have explanation for everything 😎
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
I guess let's move to the new one.. this one is over.. see you there