Hahaha

Hai 're

I m sure they added that dialogue of raniya later abt Mohsin being handsome dad

Hahaha
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Fobby_FoSho

How can HSY invite Humaima who hasn't been in anything except not famous movies in five years but not EmNa??? If we spam him enough, there's a huge chance we'll get EmNa.

EXACTLY FOBBY

after ded OSMAYA fans literally spammed hsy in Twitter to bring OSMAYA

And since hsy hasn't brought either of them yet and since now we hv both Twitter n insta to reach we can easily get EMNA if we demand enuf

And we hv. to start now as he will be roping the next epi guests now
Ishq-Dua thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
wow 148 pages
I will have to go back later and read the discussions

btw I created an Instagram account just for Emaad and Naveen and the rest of KNK cast.
This is how much I'm obsessed with this show. 😛

@Abby

I asked HSY to invite EmNa on his show,
hopefully *fingers crossed* he will
Ishq-Dua thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@Ash
congrats girl! the handsome Emaad replied to you!!😎
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
ATTENTION

Naveen just said that we as a team are trying hard to give you all a satisfying end.

I am happy again .
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Where is Umz.. we need a new thread 😆.. Think someone else will have to make it.
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
HSY uncle ko EmNa fans ki awaz sunni hi hogi.. I think I need to activate ny twitter handle for this.. too 😆

Aaahh things we do as fans :P
.nilu. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Wow you guys are so fast, finishing ATs at a super fast speed 👏
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
SAYE E DEEWAR LAST EPISODE
I had goosebumps with tears flowing at the same time when HAIDER was reciting the kalimah for SHEHLA...WHAT A SCENE..AMAZING

...its been an unbelievable journey for HAIDER and SHEHLA from the very first epi to today's epi...it indeed felt like in this last 5 months we literally lived a lifetime...the way HAIDER SHEHLA love story was shown it was just DIVINE...SO PURE...SO UNCONDITIONAL...and what TREMENDOUS performances..not just today's epi but in each n every epi by each n every actor...its so unlikely that in one drama we get to witness so.many diversified characterization n so fine n complete execution..

.SALUTE TO THE WRITERS DIRECTOR SHAHZAAD KASHMIRI N of course the actors...MORE POWER TO PAK DRAMA INDUSTRY...THANK U...THANK U...WE WILL NEVER EVER FORGET HAIDER SHEHLA AND MALLIK MANSOOR .

EMAAD IRFANI as MALLIK MANSOOR has been a revelation...he acted with EYES ONLY in the court scene n that even cud mk us feel what he is going through inside...my goodness

...only 1 complain THE ADDICTIVE OST was hardly played in the drama...wish the editors played it a bit more in the crucial scenes..

.in the last frame when SHEHLA was dying it literally felt like me breathing is stopping too ...YES NAVIN WAS THAT GOOD in the last scene
Edited by ABBY_JERAN - 7 years ago
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Well, about Mohsin revealing Aaina's oast to Tabi, I liked one thing that we got know what were his actual thoughts about Aaina all along.

He told Tabi that Aaina wasn't at fault. It was Imran who betrayed her. If see it through the past.. Mohsin was always angry at Aaina.. he insulted/ shouted on her only.. but gradually he realized that Aaina wasn't at fault that much. But here, I felt bad cuz Mohsin kind of defended Aaina in front of Tabi.. so he actually thinks this way too.. but when he will get to know about Maaz.. I am going to break .. those scenes would be so SO intense.