Posted: 7 years ago
Reading the previous posts on the last few pages now πŸ˜†
Edited by CharmGal - 7 years ago
_Sapphire_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

Hey oh hey ! Just have a look on Naveen's reply

So now, we had a confirmation that YES, Mohsin IS going to have his realization phase.. later on. Mohsin's character is going to be more developped.. Mohsin and Aaina's relationship will be explored more.. AHHH I am happy againπŸ˜ƒ

Just saw this now - thanks for sharing ash - it is good to know that the writers won't neglect or ignore the original developments and storyline 😊 hope this means there going to be a happy ending for MoNa - I know am a hopeless MoNa fan (can't be helped!) πŸ˜†
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Btw Ash thank you SO much for posting my review for me! If that's you in your profile pic, you are stunning mA!
_Sapphire_ thumbnail
Tabs

Just loved your comic reviews regarding to Monday and yesterday's episodes πŸ˜† πŸ˜† it is appreciated 😊
_Sapphire_ thumbnail
Read another great review by ash! πŸ‘πŸΌ
_Sapphire_ thumbnail
πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Edited by _Sapphire_ - 7 years ago
_Tabs_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
2pgs!!
Also. I will go back to and read the few I missed, but the thread might me closed by then. But fro m what I hv seen.

Congrats ash for replies from emaad and Navin. They probably recognize you know πŸ˜† use it to your advantage.

Charm, thanks dear! I love your reviews too for their conciseness

Also, I didn't like him in Gul e rana. And I watched each and every episode. So...yeah but I didn't like the show in general. O liked him in the movie he recently did tho
_Tabs_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
We must see Emna of what's show or at the very least. For their next show together when they do promotion
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: CharmGal

RD - LOL have lost counts in the amount of times you have referenced Emaad role as father! πŸ˜† We so get it RD - clearly this is something you feel very strongly about πŸ˜† that the PHs should stop casting Emaad as a father...but what do you mean about father looking?! Is there a particular father looking type? πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Not all fathers look old and fat! Or lost their hair πŸ˜†

From personal experience - it is possible for fathers to look great as their children believe me I know! My father and uncle are perfect examples even though they are in their early sixties. And yet we still have people thinking they are in their forties or even late thirties lol. There used to be times where my late and very much beloved grandfather was often mistook by strangers as my father and uncle's brother! Even though he was their father! As a family we had a good laugh about that and didn't mind since people did it many times and used be mortified whenever one of the family member clarified. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† So RD my point is even parents can look younger or equally great as their children πŸ˜† 😊 Must say this is Allah's blessing itself to have your parents still in a good health 😊

By the way have caught up with all/most posts now πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

I agree totally people take my dad to be my elder bro πŸ˜† but with Emaad i think after Ek Thi Misaal it just gives me the kick to say he is too hawt to play father to such bade bache πŸ˜† its my fav bit so I am ignoring yr comment despite knowing its v true from experience πŸ˜†
Edited by -RD- - 7 years ago
_Sapphire_ thumbnail
But MoNa are my favourites πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Edited by _Sapphire_ - 7 years ago