Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ishq-Dua thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: _Tabs_

I have 2 essays and 3 exams between now and next monday and while I should be studying for Uni, all I can think about is next week's episode πŸ˜†

how am i to survive??

We are on the same boat hereπŸ˜†

The way MoNa are taking over our life is just unbelievable!
I admit that I've never been this much involved and in love with a Pakistani show as much as KNK. All thanks to the wonderful writers and MoNa's chemistry.
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

It was another beautiful episode.
Rania's antics made me laugh , specially when she joined Afaq and Tabi to shopping.

The beauty of this show remains the same. it is unpredictible. and I keep guessing what will happen next , but writer keep surprising me in the most interesting ways.
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
@ALL
I just saw HSY tweet and also Insta post that he is starting the season 4 of his talk show tonight with hsy from first wk of March and this time thankfully it will air on HUM tv

The promo already features quite a lot of tv celebs...can some1 plz watch the promo n try to mk out who already came

I cud see obi...feroze...ayesha k..but that's it

Anyways I m pretty sure I didn't see EMNA

And he keeps shooting for epis after the season start as well

So this is our GOLDEN CHANCE to see EMNA together given now they r HUM tv most fav couple

So guys plz let's demand for EMNA in both Insta n Twitter of HSY...he is very active in both
PLZ write both EMNA full names while u demand

And we hv to keep on doing it every 2 to 3 alternate days consistently for 1 month

Here is his acct link
Twitter handle
@HSYCOUTUREKING

Insta handle
@hassanhsy

let's do it guys
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
With today's episode, the writers proved once again why we all are fan of their writing style. I want to applaud them seriously πŸ‘. I KNEW, that this week's episodes ARE going to be dhamaka.. going by promos.. and yo I told you guys Mohsin needs to do some blunder/mistake that will be essential for us to see what he actually thinks.. and he did it... I am proud of you Mohsin Babu .. 😎

The episode starts with Mohsin telling Tabi how it is better to do marriage in family. And he tells her about Aaina's past. Well, was it necessary ? No, It wasn't, in general. But it was necessary for Mohsin to make some blunder and he did. I liked Tabi's reaction. The respect for Ani in her eyes got higher. She thought of her bigger than before while Mohsin thought he kind of put Aaina down in front of Tabi ( which actually would have been the case but Tabi's tarbiyyat is good, she is mature enough to understand ).
Mohsin then apologizes to Aaina in his monologue, he knows he did it wrong.. I liked how they put the scene on.. just aftertelling Tabi, he was sure of what he did was for betterment of Tabi.. but when he thought about this action of his later on, he realized that this was such a mistake .. it was kind of a 'relationship secret' that he revealed to his kid... which was morally wrong and he was in guilt.. and there comes Aaina.. awww Mohsin was so adorable there.. Aaina thanks him to his shock *ME FEEELS* and then she says hiw will you face Alia.. to which he turns his face cuz in reality, he is not able to face HER. And this question would more be, how will I face YOU once you get to know what I did to make Tabi convince about Afaaq.

Tabi's turmoil was shown nicely. When she leaves the dining room and goes to her room .. her crying-not-crying scene was natural. I liked the conversation between Aaina and Tabi. How Tabi actually told her that she will sacrifice for her family's happiness n all. That flashback Aaina had was so ON POINT. With these kind of bits you fall in love with the writing .. like how apt was the contrast between both situations. And Aaina oh Aaina, the way she was looking at Tabi during that scene.. said a lot.. that she may have thought what she did was right at that time and the family is not getting it.. now, as a parent, she understood it better. And Tabi already got it. Loved how Tabi was complimenting Aaina, and her efforts. She needs it.. this constant reminder on how she has been a perfect manager of the house throughout those years. Aww and Tabi said she has learned all this from Aaina.. this made me teary-eyed.. for Aaina.. the whole character of Aaina came into my mind.. WHAT A FABULOUS CHARACTER Aaina has been. I don't think I love any other female character that much.

Aaina asking Mohsin directing if he had said something to Tabi.. god that was so direct. I loved it ! And it showed a glimpse of their relationship once again that yes, they have that authority on each other.
I can't help but mention about their matching colored attires ☺️ Ahhh I would love to see them wearing matching matching on one of Tabi's functions.

Afaaq/ Taabi/ Ranya were a nice trio. Especially Afaaq Ranya.. I love these two. I see them more as siblings than a couple. Afaaq and Tabi are quite opposite to each other.. so I would look forward to their relationship more.. and Afaaq Ranya need to continue these tease tease and nok jhok.. They both togethr have such great screen presence.

Precap: Mohsin and Aaina again are going to experience those post marriage dinner night feelings.. since Aaina is again going to look divine and so is Mohsin. Since they both will be getting ready in the same room, I would love to see the contrast between the first one where all was awkward.. and now when they have spent 18 years together.. I could see through the precap how comfortable was Aaina here.. AHH can't wait for the episodeee... ! I am excited for the kids story as well.. what will make Tabi stop the engagement ? Ahan.

I find it funny ti be so INTO the show even at epi 33 πŸ˜† I have never had this feeling for any Pakistani show for this long. MoNa/EmNa/KNK has some real magic.

Fobby_FoSho thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hina posted a lovely pic of her and Emmad on the sets of the show today ❀️ And Emmad told her she was doing great as Raania, because she is!!
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
^ I saw *__* they both must have developped a great bond by now.. 3rd show together.. that's cuuute
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Abby.. oh will definitely recommend EmNa to HSY.. his ratings will fly higher 😳
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
The way Ranya runs and sits exactly on the front seat was HOWLARIOUS as a scene.. I will never forget this one and then Afaaq saying ' ye larki kisi din mere hathon zaya hogi ' PRICELESS 🀣 !
-RisingAsh- thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Tabs_

^^ exactly

both these bhai behen might be good at heart but they end up using the wrong words πŸ˜†

The real question is what went wrong with Faraz?πŸ€”

maybe he's adopted 😎 and that's way there is no mohsin-like thinking in him πŸ˜†

Or maybe, Mohsin is adopted πŸ˜†, cuz no one is like him in his family.. even kids went on Aaina πŸ˜†. Bechara
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
You know you guys, if they truly extend this show to 50 episodes, will the show become eligible for the 2018 Hum awards instead of the 2017 ones??

*pondering emoji*

If that's the case, I wan a KnK clean sweep!