Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Tabs_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
I won't talk about Alia and Affaq too much, I don't like them but I feel like Alia is more negative than Affaq, if anything, He's just indifferent and focuses on materialistic things but not Alia...Alia is emotional blackmailer type character.
And honestly, I like Affaq better than Alia.

I guess I'm warming up to him

It's quite evident from the ring scene, she twisted her words in front of mohsin so Tabi and Alia get the brunt of Mohsin's anger, she emotionally manipulated him. whereas as long as Affaq has money/wealth he's indifferent. in fact, his bluntness and not care for relationships is what "can hurt people".

I really hope Ranya's talks don't spell negativity on Tabi-Affaq's relationship before it starts and that Affaq has premonitions regarding Tabi.

๐Ÿคฃ RAANIA AND THE CAR SCENE

Oooh that precap tho. I wonder what makes Tabi snatch her hand back.
Edited by _Tabs_ - 7 years ago
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Alia's words towards the end of the episode.. were not THAT bad.. I mean.. it was a natural thing for me. If she wouldn't have twisted her words I would have found her words better. Whatever she said to Aaina was hurtful. But she actually asked her by concern if she ever wanted a child of her own.. I had completely forgotten about this thing. And she knew that it is natural to want your own child.. but then the same Mohsin-ish thinking came in that Aaina would have cared more about her child then.. :/ That was a selfish thing ti do :( Aaina was so brave throughout these years to actually give in to Mohsin's all demands.
_Tabs_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
^^ exactly
both these bhai behen might be good at heart but they end up using the wrong words ๐Ÿ˜†

The real question is what went wrong with Faraz?๐Ÿค”

maybe he's adopted ๐Ÿ˜Ž and that's way there is no mohsin-like thinking in him ๐Ÿ˜†
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
I don't think this drama has any resemblance with any western show
I watch a lot of western family shows as well but the set up n story there is completely different

This is very much a pak show which I hv been watching since last 3 years

On the contrary it's much more old school n the things they show r quite cliched as well

I hv seen even more beautiful pak shows which illustrate relationships very aptly

But what I m liking now that many new novelist n digest writers are coming to drama industry

And they hv a different approach to writing screenplay n dialogues

Some turn out to be surprisingly very good like RAHAT JABEEN

And while some turn out to b even more gheesa peeta

And then there r the official clan of ACE writers but given there r so many dramas now

The demand for writers hv doubled

Another good recent writer is the besharam writer sarwat nazir...her recent choti si zindagi is superhit too

Since for trps the channels don't dare to stay away from norm...what the writers r trying to do now is writing the same things in different dynamics n directors try their best to execute tje scenes differently

And if the leads click then it's a bonus

And it all worked 100% for kuch na kaho

The fact which mks it something to b proud of is it's STILL very much like a typical pak show but STILL very different refreshing in it's own ways ...and not influenced by neither Indian shows nor the West

SAYE E DEEWAR is also very much pak content but different

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
@TABS...ur reviews r so entertaining
...they deserve the most trps trips in this thread

I read them twice n crack up twice
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
@ASH...AWIDA...JNAM...ISHQ DUA ...
PLZ WATCH TERE BINA

Epi 1 aired today and Sami neelum looks soo hot together

Omggg
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

koi inke liye bhi rishta le aao ๐Ÿคฃ
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yo, guys, I actually love Mohsin more and more these past two episodes. It's so weird...I was on the verge of hating him last Monday, but today I felt so much for him.

I just do not see a guy trying to be mean. He is the same strict Mohsin he has been since day one, and honestly, his dialog about how he couldn't stand it if something like Imran were to happen to Taabi felt so genuine and raw. Like I said yesterday, even if the writers stayed 100% consistent with the pre-leap development post-leap, I would've expected the exact same scene from Mohsin. Mohsin can be head over heels for Aina, but he never forgave Imran--he never had the chance to hear Imran out himself, not that he would've taken it if he did receive such a chance. Mohsin's legitimate concerns over history repeating itself showed his love for Taabi and Aina all in one, and his monologue that he apologized to Aina for doing so and his monologue later on that he should've not said those things to Taabi made me love him more. He obviously loves Aina and Taabi so much but is making all the wrong decisions out of a fear of something happening to the ones he loves. I just hope he changes his ways in time! Again, cannot believe this is the character I was so frustrated with last week that I didn't even write a review of episode 30 because I was that mad at him.

I am so, so happy that Taabi finally apologized to Aina for consistently putting her down. Those flashbacks to how Aina was willing to disrupt her entire family for Imran were so apt and perfectly placed, and the best reminder of the earlier days of this show, and so beautifully contrasted against how Taabi is willing to make that sacrifice for her family. Perhaps now she finally understands how strong Aina was her entire life. "Mein Aina nahi hoon"??? You wish you could be our perfect, precious Aina. I was thrilled when Taabi told our baby Aina that she learned all these wonderful things from her. Aina has grown and matured so much and deserved all that praise. God, Aina is seriously one of my favorite heroines of all times in Pakistani dramas.

I have literally nothing bad to say about Aina. I love how she's still loving towards Afaaq, even when assuming Taabi will choose Jamal. I adored when she asked Mohsin, "Did you say something to her?" when Taabi chose Afaaq. (Also, the fact that she straight up asked that to him further reaffirms that their relationship wasn't all Mohsin being dominant; she has the right to question him, too, and she has in the past, going off of that dialog and body language.)

For the first time, I was actually intrigued by Afaaq. I loved his banter with Raania, but I could see his affection towards Taabi growing. In a shocking turn of events, I would't mind if either of them ended up with him! I think each couple would be interesting to watch in its own way (I cannot believe I'm saying that about a kids' storyline--that's how good these writers are). However, for the sake of Mohsin's redemption and him not forcing anything on Taabi, I hope it's more Raania and Afaaq, or a Taabi that accepts Afaaq's rishta on her own, without any pressure from Mohsin.

I am now more curious than ever about Maaz's entry and the truth coming out. It's such a tricky situation because Aina hasn't been totally truthful with Mohsin, and this is something she truly should apologize to him for, however, Mohsin's reaction will (most likely) still be extreme, especially considering he believes her to be completely blameless in the ImNa story.

I still think the writers could afford some more Aina-->Mohsin development. We've seen Mohsin's inner monologues centering around her. He clearly loves her, even if he has no idea how to show it (especially in front of others). However, we hardly hear any monologues regarding Mohsin from Aina, and, partially for my own selfish MoNa wishes, I hope we get some of these monologues soon, before the big MoNa fight. However, in true Western media style, these writers may keep us guessing "Does Aina truly love Mohsin back?" right until the very end, to keep us on our toes. Aina has been asked several things by her children about her marriage to Mohsin; one of these days, I'm expecting one of them to ask, "Do you even love him?"

Oh and as for Alia...ehh...I have literally nothing to say about her. She was just "there" for me this entire episode.

And finally, I cannot believe how much Hina Altaf has grown on me. It truly is like watching Nadia all over again (I didn't post here when Nadia was still alive, but she was one of my favorites, and as much as I love love loveee MoNa, Nadia and Mohsin were adorable in their own separate way). Raania is hands down my favorite kid. I actually laughed when she ran into the car. I was half expecting her to scream "shotgun!".

Precap: yasss, Mohsin getting Aina a gift โค๏ธ (Possibly triggered out of guilt, but i would love it if he says it's for her giving her life to these children that they're now starting to give away to others--wishful thinking 101, I know!). And the girls' conversations make me incredibly curious to know if they will meet Imran and what they will think if/when they do. I am half expecting--wait, no, I'm actually expecting them to say to Aina to leave Mohsin for Imran, depending on how severe the MoNa fight will be and what the fight will be about.

9.5/10 (could've used more Mohsin, and Alia's character is just blah).

Again, isn't it incredible that 33 episodes in, and we still can't predict anything?

Edited by Fobby_FoSho - 7 years ago
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

I don't think this drama has any resemblance with any western show

We'll just have to agree to disagree here, Abby. I used to review American, British, etc. shows and movies for a living, and Kuch na Kaho is definitely more similar to one of those than any other drama I've watched, and I've watched close to 100 dramas. I could easily write up an entire essay on how KnK borrows elements from the West, but I won't bore you guys with that.
Ishq-Dua thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
A very nice episode today.
It was emotional, sad, and funny at different points.
I'm really loving how the writers are building for the future episodes and the story.

Mohsin basically squeezed Tabi into a corner and then told her it was up to her to decide. He took advantage of his position as a father and her love for him. He actually even went ahead and brought up Ayna's past to convince Tabi that marrying Afaaq would be for her own benefit.
Oh Mohsin you perfect piece of complication! Why do you always have to be so complicated and complicate things for yourself?
He knows what he should say and why he has to say it, yet he always does the opposite. Later on he sits in regret telling himself what he did was wrong.
Chalo at least it's proven again today that Mohsin doesn't like hurting Ayna and he feels guilty every time he knows that he might have hurt her unintentionally.
I also noticed how much Mohsin cares about the opinion that Ayna has about him. He doesn't like to disappoint her in him. He would love to be the perfect husband and dad in Ayna's eyes.The scene where he's thinking he did wrong by telling Tabi about Ayna's past, and Ayna asks him if he's OK. He didn't want to meet her eyes, he kept looking down and everywhere, but avoided looking straight into her eyes.
When she thanks him for respecting Tabi's happiness, oh the way Mohsin looks away from her and then down in shame. (Things like these prove to me that Mohsin is not heartless and emotionless like he's mistaken to be) He feels bad for disappointing her and cheating her into thinking that he actually respected Tabi's happiness and choice, when he actually didn't and went to the extent of mentioning her past.
Thankfully this didn't affect the image and love Tabi has for Ayna, it did quite the opposite.

BTW how friggen perfect did Ayna and Mohsin look wearing matching colors on that breakfast table. Hayeee my shipper heart

I actually felt so bad for Tabi today, having to take such a decision in her life that she's not happy about, but she knows that this decision will keep her family happy. What a big sacrifice she's willing to do.

When Tabi says her decision and everyone is in shock, even Mohsin was a bit surprised even though deep down he kind of knew that his daughter was going to take this decision after all the blackmailing he did.
I love how Ayna says how is this possible and her eyes quickly shift towards Mohsin and asks him if he told her something๐Ÿ˜† She knows him too well lol.

A favorite scene of mine today was the conversation between Tabi and Ayna. Omg I just love how everything is written so beautifully and precisely in this show.
When Tabi tells her she thinks her decision will be for the own good of the family. Her father and aunt were so happy and when Ayna asks her what about your happiness. The answer that Tabi gives is just wow. My father would have gotten upset, how could I have been happy when he's not. Ayna goes back in time remembering her own mother and how she didn't see what Tabi was saying at that time.
That scene made me teary eyed. You could see how Ayna was proud of Tabi and her thinking. She's glad that Tabi is so mature and doesn't have the same thinking she had when she was her age.
When Tabi tells her I learned it from you. That look on Ayna's face, that finally she has done something right in her life. Mothering those kids was probably the best and and most right decision that she took in her life.

I really loved Ranya and Afaaq's scenes today. These two are so funny with their tom and jerry fights ๐Ÿ˜†
I was thinking if these two had ended up together, they would have burned the house down๐Ÿ˜†

Precap: Mohsin giving a gift to Ayna .He so feels guilty about what he did.
It's so damn hard to hate this guy. He does small things like this that makes you forgive him and love him all over again.

Tabi's line where she says how men don't forget. I guess she's referring to Mohsin who still hasn't forgotten Ayna's past after all those years of her being his wife and a mother of his kids.