Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 7 years ago
@RD...u misunderstood the recap of the raniya tabi scene
I want to clap for the writers to give that dialogue to tabi

Instead of having assumptions for AYNA which Mohsin regretted later that he ruswa kar diya AYNA ko in front of her kids...what happened actually is completely opposite

Tabi was kinda surprised angry n pissed that men still hv grudge over a liking which a gal may jv in her college days

She was surprised why is Mohsin still bringing bk that part of ayna life which even AYNA may hv forgotten

It was a very big character development for tabi

Claps for the writers again

Mohsin shud b proud of his kids
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
@Abby -i was referring to the bit where Tabi says woh mohabbat jo karne wale ko yaad bhi na ho to Raania not the previous conversation! That way I like the kids they have def not gone after Mohsin and i wonder if this afaaq tabi thing goes ahead how Aina will
feel when she comes to know what Mohsin told Tabi and how Tabi did this to uphold Aina's honour more than Mohsins!
Edited by -RD- - 7 years ago
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
I m also referring to that precap dialogue of tabi
where Tabi says woh mohabbat jo karne wale ko yaad bhi na ho

By that she meant why is Mohsin talking abt that love of AYNA which ayna herself may not remember now

That how men can't even stand it even if the wife had a negligible past

Well in reality it wasn't negligible as AYNA did get married n even has a kid from that love

But neither Mohsin not tabi know it

And SEEING Mohsin still getting so much affected by it pissed tabi n she said men will be men

I wasn't expecting this from tabi

Way to go gal
Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
On Ep 6
C@n't w@it for Mohsin @in@ tr@ck
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ahhh...this episode proves we'll be guessing about what's going to come next until the very end. Mohsin loves Aina, he feels guilty for his actions, but will he change his ways in time? Will it be enough? We as the audience saw MoNas private bond. There IS love there, but by the time the big MoNa fight comes, will Aina herself believe it? Gotta give props to the writers for keeping us on our toes even 33 episodes and a leap in.

We'll see if I have time for a proper review later.
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Also, I am 100% positive the writers used western shows for inspiration for this one. The subtlety they use, the characterization, the foreshadowing, the troubled relationships with complex lovers not just the evil husband and pure, innocent wife...this type of writing is simply unheard of in dramas, either Pakistani or Indian or Telenovelas or Korean. The reason this KnK fandom behaves just like the ones of a Western show (stalking stars' social medias, analyzing filming dates, etc.) is because the writers have given us a show with the caliber of a bid budget Western production. Great job writers!
Edited by Fobby_FoSho - 7 years ago
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Mohsin unknowingly did his own repute damage more than Aina's by disclosing a bit about her past!
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Finished watching. I am amazed by the writers, all over again 👍🏼.
_Tabs_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
watching now
here's a link if anyone hasn't yet watched

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=er7-7JeEl4U[/YOUTUBE]
_Tabs_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Damn mohsin why you gotta be like that? leave the past in the past. Whatever Aina did, she's married to you now so... 🤔

On the bright side, He still believes Aina is guilt-free and that Imraan had betrayed Aina, although is it really the brightside?

Everything that comes out of this man's mouth makes me hate him and then his inner monologues make my anger melt again

like WHY????

I love Raania's obsession with eavesdropping 🤣..also, I asked this yesterday but I'll ask again, If Tabi and Affaq don't get together, what are the chances of Raania and Affaq? I like their banter.

Also, On her Insta, Hina spelled it Ranya, so I guess we've been spelling it wrong all this time 😆

I find it lovely how even though Ayna is not their birth mother, all the kids are much closer to her than Mohsin and she knows each one so well. especially Tabi because Nadia raised her for the first few years of her life but still.

Oh No! I hope Tabi doesn't take mohsin's words and Aina's words and forms a twisted conclusion upon those, especially because they were referencing different things.

Maryium ( the actress who plays Tabi) did a fantastic job portraying inner struggle during those solo scenes.

side note, my heart fluttered when I saw MoNa wear matching colors 😆 at the dinning table

I feel like because Tabi loves Aina so much and she doesn't want Aina to get her hurt or loose more respect, (Mohsin's words) she's going to get ruffled up and choose Affaq. 😳

Yep. she did just that. 🥺