ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 7 years ago
Did navin just defended Mohsin
I can die in peace now
JNam thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I don't know why but I have a feeling the series has been tweaked based on its popularity and our expectation of a romantic union between Mohsin and Aina. Even the monologue in yesterday's episode and the hand-holding seemed almost designed keeping our concerns about previous episodes in mind. I can't help but feel that our voluble feedback is contributing towards what the show has shaped into, else it might have been a regular show with time-skips, and a sedate relationship between Mohsin and Aina. They most certainly wouldn't have become the Mohsin and Aina had this elaborate discussion of the show not taken place in various sites on the web. So, three cheers for the internet, internet fora like this one, and the opportunity they provide us to get the story we want to hear told :-)
Great new posts on the thread, btw. This thread has become my replacement for the celeb-gossip websites I'd haunt to while away my hours (and procrastinate). So, yay and thank you to the thread and its posters :-)
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
I keep reading navins reply to ASH
And navin knows ASH by now

And ASH I read the reply u wrote to navin

It's so beautifully put

Wow

And navins reply...hayeee...giving me even more EMNA feelings
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: JNam

I don't know why but I have a feeling the series has been tweaked based on its popularity and our expectation of a romantic union between Mohsin and Aina. Even the monologue in yesterday's episode and the hand-holding seemed almost designed keeping our concerns about previous episodes in mind. I can't help but feel that our voluble feedback is contributing towards what the show has shaped into, else it might have been a regular show with time-skips, and a sedate relationship between Mohsin and Aina. They most certainly wouldn't have become the Mohsin and Aina had this elaborate discussion of the show not taken place in various sites on the web. So, three cheers for the internet, internet fora like this one, and the opportunity they provide us to get the story we want to hear told :-)

Great new posts on the thread, btw. This thread has become my replacement for the celeb-gossip websites I'd haunt to while away my hours (and procrastinate). So, yay and thank you to the thread and its posters :-)

I have so much (good stuff) to say about this quote, but I have work so I'll just leave this post here for now as a reminder to myself to come back and talk about it.
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Today's epi was intense in the first half and funny in the 2nd half
I like Affaq n raniya more lol

Hina altaf is really growing on me

And Mohsin did a mistake today...not divulging anything more though
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Precap 💔 ❤️

PS In that grey suit in the precap from which angle is Mohsin looking like a bade bacho ka baap he looks more like as if he is a potential candidate waiting for a rishta to come his way 😆
.nilu. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Looking forward to next week!! Episode was good, loving Rania's character more and more everyday.
Knklove thumbnail
I Aafaq and Rania should get together haha
Edited by Knklove - 7 years ago
.nilu. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Knklove

I Aafaq and Rania should get together haha

thts what I thought too after watching today's episode 😃
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Quite an epi with base being set for the future and obviously we had Typical Mohsin what extreme emotional blackmailimg to the point of being manipulative, i think Rania's bit abt Mohsin really respecting Aina ? highlighted yet again if he really did he wouldnt have done what he did today just to have it his way ( he did reflect n regret later on but he needs to think before speaking else there will come a pt where it will be too late to regret n reflect and i expected him to be bold enough abt his manipulation rather than accepting the TY even tho with guilt and then just not being able to meet Aina's eyes at the breakfast table but i guess he wasnt shown bold enough so that he can regret this big time later on ) but I loved how it backfired in a way n raised Aina's stature further in the eyes of Tabi those words Tabi spoke to Aina wish Mohsin wud say them even 50% of those words at some pt in the show it wud do! Also I feel Tabi's words to Aina today n to Raania in the precap indicates to me how the kids would want Aina Imran together if such a scene comes up!

Aina well she does understand whats happening arnd her and I loved how she went back to her past when Tabi spoke abt marrying Afaaq for Mohsin and family's sake, Aina has come a long way since those days her character has bloomed beautifully amongst the hard and not so hard times!

Loved Raania totally she is such a STAR!

Affaq n his mom less said the better!

Precap -Awww Mohsin probably out of guilt gave Aina a gift (chalo der aaye guilt se aaye but aaye to sahi)

PS the precap grey suit and the white shirt oh boy did emaad look delicious or what
Edited by -RD- - 7 years ago