Hivi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

Another part which I found amusing

Which ishq dua mentioned above

That when Mohsin asked AYNA abt engagement preparations

AYNA was like whose engagement

And Mohsins reaction to that...the way he looks at her was so funny ...emaad was too good there

Also I love it how he doesn't like it either when she remains quiet...he himself keeps asking her why isn't she saying anything...lol...i find these small lil developments in Mona very cute

yeah this shows the continuity of pre leap Mohsin. Even in the locket scene immediately after wedding he expressed surprise when he said " tum meri baton ka jawab kyun nahi de rahin? ". This reflects that Mohsin enjoys Aaina's banter and he cares for her opinion.
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Hivi

@ RisingAsh great review !!! Emmad has posted a pic at his Instagram account n mentioned about some impending "fear" . I think this fear thing is either related to the revelation of Maaz or Imran.

I just saw his post.. and it made me even more excited for tonight's episode. These two are so good with words.. everytime they post something, the caption is amaaazing !
Hivi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
yeah, it shows the continuity of pre leap Mohsin. Even in the necklace scene after wedding he had expressed surprise n said" tum meri baaton ka jawab kyun nahi de rahin?". It reflects that Mohsin always cared for Aaina's opinion even if subconsciously.
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
In the locker scene my most fav dialogue is when Mohsin days sarcastically
ITNA FARMA BARDAAARI badraasht nahin ho rahi

Lol

N then love it when AYNA says

Rishtey badal gaye

Andaaz bhi badlenge
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
If the show was extended by like 10 episodes, that means the writing of the show was going on up until very recently. Let's hope the writers remember what made this show so popular in the first place (MoNa and EmNa) and don't disappoint us!
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail
And remember guys, they're setting up the big MoNa fight. That means we *may* not have as many cutesy MoNa scenes as we did yesterday, but just give the episode a chance.

I thought all hope was lost last Monday, but the writers' plan is slowly becoming more and more evident. We have a potentially legendary drama in the works here.
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
^ I know.. and I am excited for this fight only. This was so much needed.
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Hey oh hey ! Just have a look on Naveen's reply

So now, we had a confirmation that YES, Mohsin IS going to have his realization phase.. later on. Mohsin's character is going to be more developped.. Mohsin and Aaina's relationship will be explored more.. AHHH I am happy again 😃
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
' everything will be explained in time '

Get these words in your head MoNa gang.. EVERYTHING is going to be justified.. fiouuuf !
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail
What a great reply from Navin, Ash! Yasss MoNa zindabaddd!