Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hivi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
I posted my feedback to Emmad and Naveen's Insta account today and got likes n thank you by both. Yayyy
What a wonderful day!!!
Edited by Hivi - 7 years ago
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Another acknowledgement of emaad new found stardom
That producer guy raza Moosavee posted a 5th teaser on his official Insta n fb pg
In case of other 4 teasers he wrote emaad name with the supporting cast n then people kept asking him if emaad is also a hero here

So he had to clarify

Lol ..here u go

Woh Aik Pal
5th Teaser
The most awaited serial
This March
Only on Hum tv

Starring:
Aisha khan (after Mann Mayal)
Feroze Khan (after Gul e Rana)
Emmad Irfani (Special appearance)
& introducing Ramsha Khan for the 1st time on tv along with the very talented & well known Yasir Mazher, Zara Tareen, Shamayel Tareen, Alyy Khan & others.

Writen by Samira Fazal
Directed by Furqan Khan
Director of photography Sadiq Azeem
Produced by Moomal Kazi-Shunaid
Producer Hum tv Raza Moosavee
Music composer Shuja Haider
Productions Moomal Entertainment

LOVED IT HOW HE WROTE EMAAD NAME WITH THE MAIN LEADS n stated it's a guest appearance lol

-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Okay so yesterday's episode was a great one. I slightly had an idea on how much dhamaka of an epi it would be seeing the detailed promo, but I didn't expect it to be THIS good and engaging.

The first scene starts with Alia's ring drama. Mohsin listened to Alia only and no one other than her. Like he didn't even think about it once. Not a second thought, nothing. And beem the gun was pointed at Aaina only on the tarbiyyat thing ( as usual πŸ₯± ). THIS is what I disliked the most, that Mohsin doesn't listen to the one he should and get to conclusions. He did the same and ordered Tabi to apologize to Alia.. and Alia.. hmmm.. I know what you did there. Like the girl and her family is getting insulted in front of you and she still is apologizing and you again are bringing that topic back that I got hurt blah blah cuz you threw my ring.. like yo don't you have some sharam ? πŸ˜• Tabi ran while crying.. broke my heart. But but but, the scene which grabbed all the attention was Aaina's angry/ disappointed glares at Mohsin. UFF those eyes said A LOT ! Like Mohsin.. seriously ? And Mohsin noticed it, too. He KNEW that yo he messed it up.. but as usual didn't care about it.

Tabi and Aaina's scene was so heartwrenching when asks her if she is her own mother or not ? And Naveen's exoressions there were priceless. That expression thing continued towards the dining table where Mohsin asks Tabi to give dinner to Alia. There, Tabi and Aaina kept looking at each other. Tabi in disappointment and Aaina in regret of not being able to do anything. The way Aaina looked at her through her chair, where we could only see her eyes.. such a fabulous capture ! Just loved that bit. Also, I liked how Rania and Ashar were all like I will go and give khana was so cute. But Mohsin remained the HITLER as he is in front of his kids .
During this whole scene, Mohsin kept staring at Aaina.. when she brought him water, when she asks her why isn't she eating etc.. awww.

Rania Ashar scenes are super cute. I am glad they are showinv siblings bonding as well. Ashar as usual don't have any idea of what is going on lol. But at least he is open minded. Actually nobody of the 3 kids went on Mohsin πŸ˜†. All are like Aaina.. there thoughts are open. Which is good. Now only Mohsin needs to change his views.

Then comes the most adorable scene of the episode. AHHH those eyes were looking at the one and only loveable part of his life.. Aaina . I so wanted this kind of scene.. where Aaina is praying and Mohsin notices it. This kind of scene is always divine. Again his monologue was to die for. His actual thoughts came out.. That Aaina didn't change.. she knows when to be sweet and calm and when to be angry and loud. He knows her, too. Then his " bas kardo, aur kitni duaen maangni hain" was AAHH.. I actually blushed thinking on what was in his mind ☺️.. naughtyyy Mohsin πŸ˜†. This was such a cute MoNa moment.
But then, the dhamaka had to be done. Aaina was determined to talk to him about Tabi. And she did. Our Aaina was THERE, right there. And Mohsin was shocked/surprised that she is again daring to go against his decision, ( and he may be happy too.. a bit that she is taking stand for Tabi ? ). But the way they both got were so into proving their point was bang on. Rania as usual comes at the right moment πŸ˜†. But here, I felt so bad for her as a kid. She listened to her parents fighting and her Dad screaming at her Mom. Mohsin went a mile ahead by shouting in this way. Aaina told him not to.. but woh kahan sunne wala hai.. and he actually ABOUT TO to do something not so likeable 😳 My fear level got higher since that slap thing was discussed here too. But thankfully he didn't. And it was felt that he , himself was shocked on what he was about to do.. and what if he would have done it 😲. Raania enters at the right time and takes Ani with her in the kitchen and starts crying. Duuude she made me cry. A kid was crying for her mom being insulted by her father. And I am so SO glad Mohsin overheard Rania's words. Shukar Alhumdulillah ! Someone needed to knock some sense into his head. Raania stood straight in front of him saying yo I was talking about you only and you better not behave this way with MY Ani ever ! Whatever she said went directly to Mohsin's heart like an arrow. God this was so needed. I was like GO RANIA GO .. Me proud of You !

Then MoNa in bedroom was again a nice scene to watch. The way he looks at her while giving water.. and his regret.. he knows what his kids think of him as a father as well as a husband. Toh beta, behave yourself in front of your kids na.. they can't guess what you actually think 😳. He actually understand what Aaina was saying all along. He says yes, you are right. You always have been. Aah what a sense of realization Mohsin.. finally, you know she is always right.. I like it. And beeem he grabs her hands without even looking at them ☺️ and in response she puts hands on his shoulder ☺️ *HINT HINT*
Am I the only one who thought that Mohsin said 'sochna parega' to Aaina cuz he actually wants to consider that rishta cuz Aaina wants that too.. ? When Aaina asks him if he would about Jamal's rishta and he says sochna parega looking into her eyes .. ufff I had so many feeels !

But Mohsin is still going to be Mohsin πŸ˜† .. he is still trying to convince Tabi for Afaaq. Itni mehnat ka kia fayda. But Mohsin's dialogues were good.. and real too. He seemed to be thinking very deep about all this. The way he was insisting on HIS blood was.. hmmm something is in his mind.

I like how Rania is excited knowing about Maaz. It's cute. And I liked Afaq and Rania scenes too. The way she screams Allah kare na hi ap ko koi saali mile aur na hi koi biwi was 🀣. Ahh I love these two.. I actually want to see their bonding later on.
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
And the precap, dude, some intense things are coming up.. as I said earlier, the base they have made.. now the actual story will start. Mohsin babu is doing a blunder and Aaina is unaware of it. I so like the writers for showing it this way .. UFFF it would be zabardast. Mohsin will break Aaina's trust on him..
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
@precap...even I m liking how the writers r blending the MONA track within the kids
This Affaq taabi rishta will give the viewers many underlying lessons and I loved how they r showing it without making any character black

Bring it on

The story n characters hv many scope

50 epis toh yuhi nikaal jayegi
Hivi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
@ RisingAsh great review !!! Emmad has posted a pic at his Instagram account n mentioned about some impending "fear" . I think this fear thing is either related to the revelation of Maaz or Imran.
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Coming to raania fearing Mohsin will hit her and us fearing a slap
I don't think Mohsin was even about to hit her

And yes they were fighting but he was not insulting her

He was as usual angry she is again going against his decision

And the best part is AYNA knows it

We were scared in that scene

Raniya was scared

But AYNA wasn't at all

She was very cool

As some1 said before only AYNA knows there is good in the bad n others judge Mohsin from the outside only

So AYNA wasn't scared that Mohsin may hit her coz she knows he will never do it and before also he had never done it even in the worst forms of fights

He scorns n shouts...rolls eyes but he doesn't hv the habit of raising hand in anger

Every angry man is not abusive like MALLIK MANSOOR

And Mohsin is a proof of it

He never goes overboard
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Just when I stopped liking the post leap episodes, writers gave me many amazing surprises that made me enjoying it and falling in love again not just with MoNa , but even with Rania. the wonderful kid who made me cry. Allah bless our children.
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Yes Abby, I agree from Aaina's point of view.. but I said according to Rania what the scene meant. She thought he was insulting her and was about to hit her.. and as a kid it was si natural for her to think this way.. and if I was at her place I would have reacted the same.

Even her scene with Tabi was so SO natural. Gosh I loved Rania there.. she made me cry with her words.
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Another part which I found amusing
Which ishq dua mentioned above

That when Mohsin asked AYNA abt engagement preparations

AYNA was like whose engagement

And Mohsins reaction to that...the way he looks at her was so funny ...emaad was too good there

Also I love it how he doesn't like it either when she remains quiet...he himself keeps asking her why isn't she saying anything...lol...i find these small lil developments in Mona very cute