Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fobby_FoSho thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Knklove

I think it is Emmad because if it was someone else, they probably would not not announce that they are in a drama with Navin based on the fact that Navin has a really loved pairing with someone else. but since Emmad and Navin have this current rapport going on, they probably would have discussed that they should keep the news hush for a while. (Lol you can tell I really want to see them together again).

Also don't forget the ultimate proof: Emmad liked her Beintehaa post. Cannot get more solid than that (jk, but am I really?).
JNam thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fobby_FoSho

Also don't forget the ultimate proof: Emmad liked her Beintehaa post. Cannot get more solid than that (jk, but am I really?).

Oh you children! I wish it were true if only to be able to be able to see you kids happy about it.
I was loking through Navin's instagram feed and thought to myself how wonderful it would be if she was playing a young widow with a young child, and Emaad was her employer or school principal or something, and they got to kmow each other, and he helped her out from umerous tight spots before he fell head over heels in love with her, and she with him. And then his mom could try to get him married to a single, non-widowed girl, and Naveen and Emmad would finally acknowledge their love, and Emaad's bond with the kid. I guess my wishful thinking is on overdrive. Tomorrow's episode will likely bring me back to earth with a thud.
_Tabs_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fobby_FoSho

Lol so they extended it due to its popularity. Haha.

as long as the quality is also good, otherwise as much as i love EmNa and MoNa, I rather it be short you know ?
Ishq-Dua thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: JNam

Oh you children! I wish it were true if only to be able to be able to see you kids happy about it.
I was loking through Navin's instagram feed and thought to myself how wonderful it would be if she was playing a young widow with a young child, and Emaad was her employer or school principal or something, and they got to kmow each other, and he helped her out from umerous tight spots before he fell head over heels in love with her, and she with him. And then his mom could try to get him married to a single, non-widowed girl, and Naveen and Emmad would finally acknowledge their love, and Emaad's bond with the kid. I guess my wishful thinking is on overdrive. Tomorrow's episode will likely bring me back to earth with a thud.

@BOLD

JNam send this to a director and ask him to cast EmNa like right NOW.
I can so imagine EmNa in such roles. They would be so perfect for this type of story.
Naveen would be one pretty widow while Emraan would be one hot principal.

Can Naveen's next show have Emaad as the male lead like pretty please😡
Edited by Ishq-Dua - 7 years ago
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail
As much as I love that possible script Jnam posted, I kind of hope that EmNa's next project is a higher budget, bigger quality production on a big network like Hum. Today I was reading Hum's Instagram and someone commented that KnK should be moved to the 8 pm time slot because it's better than Hum's current 8 pm lineup. Through SEDBN and KnK, Emmad and Navin have proven themselves to be incredibly capable actors. They play each of their characters differently and so well, and they've amassed a great following in these past few weeks alone due to their epic chemistry and acting skills. If they were given one of Hum's bigger scale productions, that show would probably bring in crazy numbers.

If Navin signed it, I'm sure Beintehaa is a great script. However, Urdu 1 does amazingly HD shows, but they have a ways to go before rivaling Hum in terms of the final product they produce. So I wish her nothing but the absolute best for Beintehaa, and I will surely watch it, but I hope EmNa get offered something even bigger. But Jnam's plot is really cute and exactly the type of story they'd thrive in.
JNam thumbnail
Thx. I agree. But ultimately, they would do great in a basic romantic tale considering their sizzle. Btw i watched Emad's older shows and his pics online, and i didnot like his earlier look. Something huge has changed in these two recent shows about his appearance and I do not have any idea what that is. Anyhow, I am glad of the change because now he really matches Naveen's look and boy,they seem on fire. I mean everytime I see them in a scene, I want them to, you know, be romantic and all. I can't imagine what I would go through if someone cast them as siblings or somethung in a show. I think I would collapse with shock and dismay :-)
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
10 pages + reviews to catch up on.. btw, thanks for 'missing' me 😳 πŸ˜†
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

When will you start discussing yesterday's episode?
Just've watched it and I am waiting for others to watch it and discuss. coz it surprised me in a good way. also made me emotional too.
_Tabs_ thumbnail
@Awida we partially discussed it, check out pages 117 onwards 😳 but more will happen today/tomorrow and even more the days the show doesn't air πŸ˜†
_Tabs_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

10 pages + reviews to catch up on.. btw, thanks for 'missing' me 😳 πŸ˜†

Psshhh, I know you still love us πŸ˜†
plus it wasn't the same without you...πŸ˜‰.you said " I had my dinner.. now I am in too" and then disappeared 😳 ...shayad dinner abhi bhi chal raha hai?🀣