Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
A good POST LEAP episode overall.. I made sure to mention post leap as it was good considering the storyline we have post leap.. pre leap thing is yet to be finished.

Mohsin discussing the matter of getting Afaaq a car on their engagement was a good watch.. that whole scene was good.. a feel good kind of a scene. It may have not concluded with something better but the scene explored MoNa as 'parents' AND 'husband and wife'. There was some part of sarcasm too. We saw how much they know each other. Like how Ayna said you are not thinking of gifting him something bigger, you have already thought if it. It was a normal scene.. with a normal conversatiom from Ayna's part.. but Mohsin.. -____- always takes it to himself. I WILL DO MY KIDS' weddings ! Finally Ayna said on why he keeps separating her from all the convos and decisions like this ? Like it is matter of WE not ME ! AHH ! The only good thibg was that Mohsin was calm all along.. this has changed. Earlier he used to shout every now and then.. now he actually listens to Ayna.. (even though he doesn't consider her words and stick to what he says 😳 )

I feel that guy Jamal may sound good.. but it may not be that good in reality.. like they haven't shown him.. mothers and sisters do praise their sons and brothers to a whole new level.. even if they are not that good in reality.. but kher, that is another debate. But this whole scenario made me sad a bit. Ayna did take a good decision tho by not anwering immediately to that woman.

Tabi-Rania KNOW how much Ayna has suffered after marriage yes.. they know only about that part.. so whenever they say I am not gonna be another Ayna it is cuz she doesn't want a life with Mohsin kind of guy.. so Tabi believes that Jamal will be more liberal and all. Which is good.

Now Phupho did bad.. I don't know why she did this.. she wanted to provoke Mohsin or what 😡.

Sajal may die.. since she mentioned about some illness today.. and I guess this will be the reason for Maaz and Faraz to come back to their family.

Next week I want this Tabi wedding thing to end and Imran-Maaz thing to start.. sooon !
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
True he looks best with a slight stubble n fuller face
In his very first show asmano pe Likha where he played a navy officer...he looked amazing

He doesn't look that good fully clean shaven

But still I liked him in shikwa n ranjish hi sahi but he became a bit thin this time

But in saye e deewar he came back again with a bang with a fuller face n slight stubble n broad shoulders n I got CRAZY

In KUCH na kaho initial 18 epis also he looks very good
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
My short review ( didnt turn out to b short) since everyone has pretty much said it all in better words than me

Things I liked
1) Tabi-Rania bits and Tabi -Aani bits (basically the kids with Aani the conversations r really nice n meaningful )

2) Ayna's monologue where she says she cant do anything for Tabi because she cant get Mohsin to understand that Tabi is no Aina n that her decision is for a better life n not out of love as in aani's case.

3) The bit where Aani says to Mohsin that she cud have said no for Jamaal's rishta but didnt and that they should consider it , i expected Mohsin to flare up at that but he didnt so 1 mark for him there.

4) The opening but of converstion between Aaina & Mohsin abt Tabi's engagement where he ends up saying why she has to question him always and she asks him abt he always excludes her and talks and that he is not thinking but has decided those dialogues were really nice!

5) Rania being at the right place at the right time and overhearing the right stuff πŸ˜†

6) Precap - glad raita phaila pre leap cheekhta chillata Mohsin is back fiery Aina is bk may be the seed for redemption will be sowed

Things I didnt like

1) Mohsins hypocrisy after hearing his sister n affaq's convo abt the car just because its his family n a guy in question so he shud get what he wants can he not see how such a man will be able to keep his daughter happy is he that blind or his hypocrisy is blinding him ?

2) Affaq and his intentions this guy is going so wrong without any check the mother says then gives in playing party to his nonsense.

3) Mohsins sister n her emotional twist to everything just because she knows she has a hypocritic brother whose stuck like glue to the past so will see no sense even when presented to him there bec the presenter has a past.

4) Mohsin talking abt breaking ties with Tabi & Aina he has such a harsh tongue and has even stopped reflecting on the nonsense he spews
May have had more things in both like n dislike but these r the ones i cud remember πŸ˜†
Edited by -RD- - 7 years ago
JNam thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RD-

My short review ( didnt turn out to b short) since everyone has pretty much said it all in better words than me

Things I liked
1) Tabi-Rania bits and Tabi -Aani bits (basically the kids with Aani the conversations r really nice n meaningful )

2) Ayna's monologue where she says she cant do anything for Tabi because she cant get Mohsin to understand that Tabi is no Aina n that her decision is for a better life n not out of love as in aani's case.

3) The bit where Aani says to Mohsin that she cud have said no for Jamaal's rishta but didnt and that they should consider it , i expected Mohsin to flare up at that but he didnt so 1 mark for him there.

4) The opening but of converstion between Aaina & Mohsin abt Tabi's engagement where he ends up saying why she has to question him always and she asks him abt he always excludes her and talks and that he is not thinking but has decided those dialogues were really nice!

5) Rania being at the right place at the right time and overhearing the right stuff πŸ˜†

6) Precap - glad raita phaila pre leap cheekhta chillata Mohsin is back fiery Aina is bk may be the seed for redemption will be sowed

Things I didnt like

1) Mohsins hypocrisy after hearing his sister n affaq's convo abt the car just because its his family n a guy in question so he shud get what he wants can he not see how such a man will be able to keep his daughter happy is he that blind or his hypocrisy is blinding him ?

2) Affaq and his intentions this guy is going so wrong without any check the mother says then gives in playing party to his nonsense.

3) Mohsins sister n her emotional twist to everything just because she knows she has a hypocritic brother whose stuck like glue to the past so will see no sense even when presented to him there bec the presenter has a past.

May have had more things in both like n dislike but these r the ones i cud remember πŸ˜†

Yes, I also liked how Mohsin said "aap" to her right after she mentioned how he continued to exclude her from him and his kids. It was his attempt to make amends, and that conversation ended with a slight smile on Mohsin's part. So, I agree they have gotten closer than they think (or we assumed based on the abrupt half-apology and leap). But still, the writers did commit a blunder in my opinion by being so quick about the leap. After all, there is no hard-and-fast rule about wrapping up a show in 30-40 episodes. If you want to explore Aina's early marital life as well as the post-leap life, you should be able to do so. I think this current team would have done a great job had they not been in a rush.
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Omggg when Mohsin said to Ayna that ' ab AAP kia soch rahi hain ' I blushed.. I LITERALLY BLUSHED ! ☺️ That was such a cuuute moment !! That was my MoNa .. right there.. Hayee ! *screams internally* *hint hint*
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Beard suits Emmad.. since he has a fair complexion, beard IS the look for him.
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
@JNam-Agree with you totally. That Aina Mohsin convo bit was the best part of todays epi but Mohsin had to ruin that flavor later on with his breaking of ties with Tabi & Aani rubbish!
Edited by -RD- - 7 years ago
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Also, when Mohsin is angry and says that Ayna wants to do Tabi against him by not accepting his decision. And then she is like why do you take everything so negatively.. YOU ALSO KNOW that this is not true.

THIS line was satifying too.. like.. Ayna knows that Mohsin knows Ayna would never make his kids against him. She doesn't have that nature. But he does talk nonsense again and again.. this is Ayna only who is behaving and dealing with him so sensibly.

Allah Mohsin
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It was probably the best post-leap episode so far. I agree with whoever (I think it was nilu?) said that it was an interesting episode. I actually couldn't take my eyes off the screen!
The MoNa dialogues were, to be expected, great. As others have mentioned, her line that he wasn't in the process of thinking--he had already made up his mind was adorable. His "aap" after she said he always shuns her was just perfect. Why couldn't this be our post-leap MoNa 24/7? You see moments like these and then you have...

...Tabi saying things like "Aini spent her entire life secretly crying." Like, what? It's just so frustrating when we saw Mohsin fall for Aina to hear that Aina spent her life crying because of Mohsin. I wish the writers would stop having Tabi say these lines. It was one thing if Tabi meant when she was little and Mohsin would yell at Aina, but it's another to say Aina spent her entire life crying. I'm sorry I cannot get over this. It's like two different people wrote the MoNa scenes and Tabi's lines. And what's worse is that Aina tried to tell Tabi that she spent a good life with Mohsin, but it was obvious she was trying to convince herself as much as she was trying to convince Tabi, which is just infuriating.

I knew Alia was up to no good. Mohsin will realize that *hopefully* before the wedding and realize his lovely wife was right the entire time. I'm guessing right about the time Mohsin realizes Aina is always right and truly is the love of his life, the truth about Maaz will come out.

Hina Altaf is a great addition to the show. I wish she and Emmad had more scenes as they are so different in character haha.

Overall, a good episode. I just really wish Tabi would STFU about MoNa's life being miserable. The MoNa interactions contradict this...Mohsin is so much softer with her now than he was before, even if they disagree.

8/10.
Edited by Fobby_FoSho - 7 years ago
_Sapphire_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Really don't know whether to laugh or scream at Moshin πŸ˜† he had gone insane when it come to Tabi's rishtas matter. Even his own sister knew that the other proposal was worth considering. Glad the kids have Aani as their mother and she is there for them whenever they need support and comfort. It's must be acknowledge that even Nadia wouldn't able manage in this situation or type of responsibility ...the precap is exciting, finally caught a glimpse of old MoNa but I did enjoyed today's MoNa scenes. Yet Moshin's comment on possibly breaking ties with his wife and daughter really wasnt cool at all 😑 But that just words - he really wouldn't able to cope in a world without his wife or kids...this is all talk from him to try to scare Aani into agreeing with his choice of rishta