Posted: 7 years ago
@Cricketfan ...watch rasm e duniya and woh aik pal
Both r very good
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Episode 9:
Seems like writer read my comment above!πŸ˜ƒ surprisingly Gulrez released Runa. 😲 alhamdulillah!😊
The episode was sad yet funny.πŸ˜† The way Rania hid the news of Runa's absence. and how the marriage was called off, how Zainulaabideen's mom wrote a list of gifts which she wants them back. and when Runa returned home to find that her daadi is dead. her crying and all. I couldn't stop laughing.πŸ˜†
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
^^ Not much of Gulrez in the epi kya ?
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: -RD-

^^ Not much of Gulrez in the epi kya ?

He had few scenes. focus was on Runa and Zain's families. also on OKB .😊
576281 thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

Episode 9:

Seems like writer read my comment above!πŸ˜ƒ surprisingly Gulrez released Runa. 😲 alhamdulillah!😊
The episode was sad yet funny.πŸ˜† The way Rania hid the news of Runa's absence. and how the marriage was called off, how Zainulaabideen's mom wrote a list of gifts which she wants them back. and when Runa returned home to find that her daadi is dead. her crying and all. I couldn't stop laughing.πŸ˜†

OMG you are on the dot about the epi being unintentionally funny...πŸ˜†

You already mentioned all the fun parts but I found these following two incidents to be just as funny...πŸ˜†

Starting from the actor who played the Mullah's character going off on an emotional tangent lecturing everyone about how the girl is never asked for her opinion, though true but it looked like the actor wanted to use those two minutes to deliver his Oscar worthy performance...πŸ˜†...

Then later they show Runa sleeping on the sofa without a care for the world, right next to the guy who supposedly kidnapped her and ruined her entire life...πŸ˜²πŸ˜†...After this I couldn't take anything about the episode seriously...πŸ˜†

I don't think even Ahmad Ali can save this sinking ship...

awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: cricketfan1

You already mentioned all the fun parts but I found these following two incidents to be just as funny...πŸ˜†

Starting from the actor who played the Mullah's character going off on an emotional tangent lecturing everyone about how the girl is never asked for her opinion, though true but it looked like the actor wanted to use those two minutes to deliver his Oscar worthy performance...πŸ˜†...

Oh Yes. That man. This is where all the laugh riot started. Oh Mad I had tears in my eyes listening to his emotional lecture. πŸ˜†

Then later they show Runa sleeping on the sofa without a care for the world, right next to the guy who supposedly kidnapped her and ruined her entire life...😲

This is why I love her.πŸ˜ƒ she cares a damn about everything in her life..snawqueen , no matter what she'll sleep like an angle!πŸ˜† Also when she bleaded to Gulrez' friend to release her, and he gave that lecture about love and cheating. and when he rose a khanjar on her face and Gulrez came into her aid. OMG . πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†...After this I couldn't take anything about the episode seriously...πŸ˜†

.Anya. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Episode 9:

@bold most funny scene i cant believe she literally wants every thing backπŸ˜† and what was the issue of blood reports?
.Anya. thumbnail

Originally posted by: cricketfan1

Then later they show Runa sleeping on the sofa without a care for the world, right next to the guy who supposedly kidnapped her and ruined her entire life...πŸ˜²πŸ˜†...After this I couldn't take anything about the episode seriously...πŸ˜†

Nobody can save the ship on channel TVONEπŸ˜†
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: kth_anya

@bold most funny scene i cant believe she literally wants every thing backπŸ˜† and what was the issue of blood reports?

They did blood tests too before marriage?😲 I didn't understand some dialogues in the episode. πŸ˜•
.Anya. thumbnail

They did blood tests too before marriage?😲 I didn't understand some dialogues in the episode. πŸ˜•

Lol they can do anything super weird family plus batool is so irritating whenever she comes on screen i want to slap her😑