Users

Frequent Posters

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: kth_anya

@bold servant heroine 🤣

😆 You see all of us are using Abby's words now.
576281 thumbnail
Started watching this show yesterday because of Ahmed Ali...He is single handedly the best thing about the show...I bet the other hero is the crowd favorite but if Ahmed Ali continues to stay in the drama, I have no doubts that he will steal the show completely for himself...So far the other hero and the heroine have both failed to make any impression!
EDIT: Though I doubt Ahmed Ali's character is here to stay in the drama as the guy seems to have completely lost it...As per the OST, it looks like he is going to die...The stuff that he uttered and his reasons to kidnap the heroine, just scared the crap out of me! 😲...Goes to show how the innocent kids are brainwashed...😭
Edited by cricketfan1 - 7 years ago
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Last episode was the best. Gulrez kidnapped Rona after thinking about her friend's words. he used the suicide suit to threat her, to come with him. she gave him a peace of her mind but who cares? Ahmad Ali did amazing job as the soft romantic silent admirer , but he is stealing the show now by his evil act.
576281 thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

Last episode was the best. Gulrez kidnapped Rona after thinking about her friend's words. he used the suicide suit to threat her, to come with him. she gave him a peace of her mind but who cares? Ahmad Ali did amazing job as the soft romantic silent admirer , but he is stealing the show now by his evil act.

I know right...such a innocent looking, scary man!...Ahmed Ali is doing such a fantabulous job as someone who is brainwashed but inherently sweet and innocent!👏
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
I can never forgive the casting director for ruining the show with nida
The lovestory lacks depth for her inspire of TREMENDOUS acting by Ahmed Ali from other end

awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

I can never forgive the casting director for ruining the show with nida

The lovestory lacks depth for her inspire of TREMENDOUS acting by Ahmed Ali from other end

I wonder what was they thinking when they cast Nida as a lead. she has the worst dialogue delivery I've ever witnessed. and she doesn't even has the looks of a lead heroin . 🤢 Whenever I watch Ahmad looking at her those dreamy looks I doubt his intelligence.😲 I wish he failed in kidnapping her and got arrested instead .😆
MeraMann thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: cricketfan1

Started watching this show yesterday because of Ahmed Ali...He is single handedly the best thing about the show...I bet the other hero is the crowd favorite but if Ahmed Ali continues to stay in the drama, I have no doubts that he will steal the show completely for himself...So far the other hero and the heroine have both failed to make any impression!

EDIT: Though I doubt Ahmed Ali's character is here to stay in the drama as the guy seems to have completely lost it...As per the OST, it looks like he is going to die...The stuff that he uttered and his reasons to kidnap the heroine, just scared the crap out of me! 😲...Goes to show how the innocent kids are brainwashed...😭

@cricketfan1 glad to see u after a long time. What other shows are u watching atm?
MeraMann thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I wonder what was they thinking when they cast Nida as a lead. she has the worst dialogue delivery I've ever witnessed. and she doesn't even has the looks of a lead heroin . 🤢 Whenever I watch Ahmad looking at her those dreamy looks I doubt his intelligence.😲 I wish he failed in kidnapping her and got arrested instead .😆

Can't agree more 🤣
.Anya. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

lol i agree 🤣🤣
576281 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MeraMann

@cricketfan1 glad to see u after a long time. What other shows are u watching atm?

Heyyy, how are you? Glad to be here too...I am watching this, Kuch na kaho, Beinteha,Yeh Raha dil...:)

What are you watching? Any other recommendations for me? Though, I doubt I have anymore slots left after watching 4 shows...😆...but can accommodate Ahmed Ali's shows anytime.😆.